Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Multi review of n5m

Senior Member(無間使者)

Multi review of n5m

Saw a few girls this week. Still wet behind the ears in this game so happy to receive pointers on how to give a good AR. Scoring based on the ginza thread
    1*- BLACKLIST, never return. Horrible service, attitude (time waster, no tis or tat, bad mood), avoid at all. Be VERY mindful when put this score pls!
    2*- WARNING!!!, WL has certain reserved attitude, good for "one of a kind only" punter, neg review but deserve 2nd chance. (VISIT 1x)
    3*- ONE NIGHT STAND, want to fuck her, once is enough. Maybe chemistry not there, nothing special. (VISIT 1x)
    4*- JUST ONE MORE TIME, can't wait to see her again! great enough to make you crave for it. (VISIT 2x)
    5*- CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU, only THE BEST in all. Your future WIFE, GF, FANTASY, MODEL like. (VISIT 2+++).

K Ria 3.5/5 not exactly can’t wait to see her again but also can’t be written off as a one-and-done
    Choose Ria with a bad mood after a dud, Jacinda offered me a discount on Ria but I had already spent 40-50mins with that girl, so I didn’t take her up on the offer and paid in full for Ria. Lets just say, she knows how to make a man happy. Good lengthy catbath with a mint, bbbj with the mint and I assume this is what they call a hot cold bj. Didn’t do it for me. DFK, very deep, like digging for gold. Instant hard on. She sucks very hard on the nips. Solid bbbj, couldn’t tell if there was teeth, im sucker for a bit of teeth tho. She jumps on top for cg. Moved to mish and man her legs are nice and firm. Great eye contact. Her bolt on look very nice, firm shape and very youthful, but feels a bit hard for my liking. Also she likes to twist nips hard, felt like I was getting punished for trying to see her in a bad mood, which amped me up to hate fuck her hard, felt like she got more wet which was hectic and I pretty much blew when this came into my mind. After that chatted while she used her gusha on my head which she said is good for hair growth but hurts like a mf. No KPS. She really does look like she just walked off the set of a kdrama. The way her face is done is very womanly and, very frankly, too hot for me to openly chat to if we didn’t smash.

C Jessica 2/5
    Me and her had zero chemistry. I was also last customer of the day. If you like small Asian girls then this is probably your thing. Think of the quiet token Asian girl in HS with long black hair but if you try to approach then say goodbye to your confidence cos she’s cold af, standoff-ish and lives in her own world. SOLID bbbj skills, woke bro quick. Told me that she prefers to be handled roughly because she is ticklish. Mechanically receptive. CPS. Her catbath is poking your back with her tongue and she spent more time on her phone than doing that. Tried mish, cg, doggy. Pretty sure her legs are longer than mine and im atleast 10-20cm taller than her.

Work dictates that I’m location locked to around marrickville and ceebs heading into the city so probably going to be a regular at n5m for the time being, might as well take on requests. If you want me check out a girl, PM me the girl and few specific aspects of the punt you want intel on and ill do a short AR here. No guarantees tho. Currently eyeing Iris, Roxanne, Uee, Nano, Linh

Linh will not disappointed you

Thanks for the ARs. Always wondered about Sovia. Roster times for her aren't great tho

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice works
    Please keep this coming
    Thanks for sharing bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Thanks for the ARs. Always wondered about Sovia. Roster times for her aren't great tho
    That's a sign i look for when i'm actively searching for a hidden gem, so far hasn't failed me. Ivy from kyoto comes to mind (another one that i really wanted to keep to myself). Absolute baddie. Also willing to become a regular of hers but once again schedule never aligns.

If she's only rosters a few hours in the middle of the day, 3-4 days a week, idc about the price, i want to see what the girl's regulars are seeing.

Beef bro thanks you for your review lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great reivew thread, keep it up!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mx J Misa 3/5 I think fucking once is enough, would only return to see a hot girl service me tho.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and she really hit the spot for me, foxy slutty sort of hot. Tall, slim, nicely shaped boobjob. Think emily ratajkowski’s body in blurred lines music video but a bit skinnier and more toned. Yeah, I know it’s crazy. she spoke some japanese to me but her face is the gold standard of plastic beauty in Thailand. Voice is kinda whiney tho. some bbbj in the shower, onto the bed she said "treat me like your gf" which was a first for me, cool but not my thing. some dfk on the bed, just like how her body is slim and toned, her tongue is also slim and toned, and some bbbj, bro is ready but i want to return the favour, i start exploring her body, seemed like she was really getting into it, still abit of FOAM. While doing a lap of her body, i took note of her sensitive parts then hone it. really feels like shes into it as i can see her caressing her body. finally some DATY, tensions kinda died down and her FOAM is on full force. real disappointed in my own performance at this point, she did try to guide me but I acted on my own accord and thought i could get her there. She whispered she cum and i see it as her sign to move on. got my first pussy slide ever, pretty good. while on top she reaches back and puts on the dom behind her back, and you get a gret view of her rack, then some cg action. i'll be honest, i couldn't tell if her pussy was just so fken tight or she was just sitting on my dick and grinding. amazing view but she was more interested in looking at herself and her slutty performance in the mirror, fair enough i wouldn't want to look at my sex face either, and theres a show for two going on, loved it. moved to mish, good eye contact. finished in her mouth. chatted abit and she showed me some photos during her modelling days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried Nano? any KPS? or as good as other J girls?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    The real question is do Nana and Nano do doubles?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Uee 3.5/5 once again not one and done, but not really can't wait to see again(wouldn't change my schedule to see her but would add to schedule if times align)

Face: 6/10, plus one bonus point for no plastic surgery, so 7/10. Naturally pretty. I think she has had the preventative botox(the one that preserves the youthfulness of the face rather than the botox that just smooths your skin), and/or she has perfectly nailed down her skincare routine. not kpop looking, just regular girl but on the pretty side.

Body: 6/10, bit of belly in doggy, kinda of skinny fat, I don’t think she works out. Best way to describe is imagine a toned girl body proportions and when you touch, instead of firm muscles, its soft delicate pale skin. Even better way to describe is just look at the photos, pretty much exactly what you can expect.

Attitude: 7/10 cold at first, I think its mostly to judge if the guy is an asshole and her English isn’t great. During sex she will match your energy very well. She does warm up a lot after the session, I would like to imagine it is because you treated her well. no KPS

Service: 6/10 No CIM. Rimming, she didn’t offer, I didn’t ask. Bbbj above average, good friction, maintained good amount of time. Cg and doggy, pretty standard, ass is not bony which is a plus. Her strong suit was in mish. For me, it was something special; she matched my energy very well and her FOAM actually enhanced the experience. I say FOAM because I didn’t try to pleasure her, didn’t daty, nothing, nil, didn’t even play with her boobs. Yet I was sold enough to question myself whether it was FOAM or she was actually super into it. I was very pleasantly surprised. Just like her FOAM, she uses DFK to enhance the experience. good eye contract.

WIR, already planning to, but then again i would return to 80% of girls i've seen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    The real question is do Nana and Nano do doubles?

gonna need to ask management that bro. im anti-double. had a threesome with my ex before. too much going on for me to enjoy myself. girls are just trying to fight for your attention, missus gets jealous and bullshit like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wcukewa View Post
    Has anyone tried Nano? any KPS? or as good as other J girls?
    i've been told her service is average. for me, i want to see her due to novelty factor.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Nano again yesterday, she's a lovely girl, best to be gentle with her. She is a little bit under 140cm tall. Very popular girl at the moment, its hard to book her, although I think she probably needs a few more days off given her current workload.
    Last edited by scotty3d; 23-07-2022 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Added name

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty3d View Post
    I saw her again yesterday, she's a lovely girl, best to be gentle with her. She is a little bit under 140cm tall. Very popular girl at the moment, its hard to book her, although I think she probably needs a few more days off given her current workload.
    Who? Jessica? Wanted to try but cps...
    Does she do cim?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    With no5 you need to adjust your expectations, some aren't that young. Especially the Thais I don't have interest in them at all. Mostly are big, dark skin, big black nipples

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thank you bro for the nice review Sovia is on my bucket list now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Who? Jessica? Wanted to try but cps...
    Does she do cim?
    This guy is talking about nano. Nano doesn’t advertise cim

Jessica is maybe 155cm also small and petite. CPS. Does do cim

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    With no5 you need to adjust your expectations, some aren't that young. Especially the Thais I don't have interest in them at all. Mostly are big, dark skin, big black nipples
    Idk about big .. but dark skin AND big black nipples? Sounds hectic bro. Sign me up lmao

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    This guy is talking about nano. Nano doesn’t advertise cim

Jessica is maybe 155cm also small and petite. CPS. Does do cim
    Hmm whats the example of jessica cps?? Glad with cim is available... ! But Playing.mobile phone is bad...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast