Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever given gifts to ML/WL. If so what?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Have you ever given gifts to ML/WL. If so what?

Damn I am learning so much about punting through this forum. So apparently guys give them gifts. I don't actually understand why, but I suppose if you give them something you may get a better session I suppose.

So, have you ever given your ladies gifts? If so what?

P.S. Your shlong is not a gift, it is a tool of the trade!

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never ever give gifts to the girls they'll think you're infatuated with them and string you along for better gifts.

Having said that that I was guilty once, it was Moon from 5 star many many years ago. She complained that the constant showering was giving her bad eczema so I bought her hand cream and body lotion on one occasion.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Never ever give gifts to the girls they'll think you're infatuated with them and string you along for better gifts.

Having said that that I was guilty once, it was Moon from 5 star many many years ago. She complained that the constant showering was giving her bad eczema so I bought her hand cream and body lotion on one occasion.
    Did that lead to expecting gifts and resulting in a worse service when they don’t get one?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I don't intend on buying anything, just curious!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Slippery slope ... Tipping, gifting. Can lead to expectations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post
    Did that lead to expecting gifts and resulting in a worse service when they don’t get one?
    Good question, it is setting expectations right?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, Moon was a pretty cool chick. If you ask some of the other older guys she's a legend.

I remember a girl last year who I was with for the third time told me "now you see me three times you my boyfriend". She then pulled out her phone went to the Gucci website and showed me which handbag she wanted me to buy her "give me your number and I send you link". I didn't even shower, I got dressed and walked out never to see her again.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Good question, it is setting expectations right?
    Personally, i keep things as transactional as possible. It makes things simpler to deal with. Unfortunately, emotions can creep in either party (punter and/or WL/ML).

Giving gifts can also be misinterpreted as for something more when the intent was a tip for a great service. Hence my reluctance to give physical gifts.

Re: expectations - I think this could send the wrong precedence with the WL/ML which could turn ugly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No, Moon was a pretty cool chick. If you ask some of the other older guys she's a legend.

I remember a girl last year who I was with for the third time told me "now you see me three times you my boyfriend". She then pulled out her phone went to the Gucci website and showed me which handbag she wanted me to buy her "give me your number and I send you link". I didn't even shower, I got dressed and walked out never to see her again.
    Damn, I would have done the same. Get out of there quick smart

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

If you are her boyfriend you can for free sex then. Gifts only come after that, or never.

Banned

Buying hand cream or body lotion in response to what occurred may be ok. It's the thought that counts. Unfortunately little or mediocre items such as above don't have much significance for most working girls thanks in part to what other guys do for them.

What is of concern is when some wealthy guys shower girls with expensive and designer label items. Guys buying gold jewellery or watches in the thousands of dollars or taking them shopping so they can purchase designer label clothes or shoes. It's basically putting the girls on a pedestal treating them like princesses. The girls then adopt the mentality that they are doing guys a great favour by having sex for money. They're already getting paid a lot and not paying any tax. Why give them more gifts especially when the girl will never see you as a friend? You will learn very quickly (if you're not a fool) that the girls will see you as a customer and you'll always be one regardless of what favours or gifts you give them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I usually buy things in bulk for business purposes, could be anything from fragrances, wine, chocolates, candles or some other things. There are deals you get extra stuff with it.
    Don't need the spare so why not give it to the WL/ml.
    I only gift to regulars I see often and by often I have know them for years so I may know what they like or dislike. and we have some sort of a professional relationship.

End of the day I don't regret it.

I don't gift anything luxurious or extravagant like a car nor to girls I only just met.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I got a gift from a Korean ML once,... 7 years ago. we even went out a few times. i paid dinner.

How about this :

Paid for a suite in a 5 Star hotel as a gift for the night before her wedding day for her to get ready , do her hair and made up and got dressed for the ceremony the next day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How about this :

Paid for a suite in a 5 Star hotel as a gift for the night before her wedding day for her to get ready , do her hair and made up and got dressed for the ceremony the next day.
    Did she marry you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never actually gave an out and out gift but would bring him a bottle of good sparkling white in a cooler with me when I did long sessions with a particular regular wl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Whoops not him lol �� Damm autocorrect I meant her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by teheviltwin View Post
    Whoops not him lol �� Damm autocorrect I meant her
    We don’t judge here mate. Just kidding

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How about this :

Did you marry a working lady did ya AL?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i gave the whole team of thai girls at 429 winter hoodies when i had a box full from a supplier. it was winter too!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast