Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 84

Thread: Have you ever given gifts to ML/WL. If so what?

  1. #41
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    27-02-2022
    Posts
    64
    I once gave a Sydney ML two packets of chocolate flavoured condoms.
    one packet for me and other who cared. she suck the flavour out of them and for the finale too it off and cim.

    OK, she never took any extras off me when using them.

  2. #42
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-06-2020
    Posts
    161
    Never. But Iíve reaped the benefits I.e. using a gifted toy on my fellow ML


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #43
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join Date
    17-05-2015
    Posts
    6,492
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I suspect this thread is started by a working lady. Most WLs and MLs I know are the ones asking for gifts and phone numbers from their favourite customers. If you really want to buy a gift for someone why not do a tax deductible donation to UNICEF or UNHCR?
    Help the poor animals that are being inhumanly treated by humans. At least you will feel good about doing a good deed for them.

  4. #44
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) BlackToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    16-04-2017
    Location
    Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Posts
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Help the poor animals that are being inhumanly treated by humans. At least you will feel good about doing a good deed for them.
    Or you could tell them that you made a donation to the Human Fund on their behalf. What girl doesnít want that?

  5. #45
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-08-2020
    Posts
    184
    i often bring something.. especially on a long booking or really late at night (usually ask a few regualars if they want anything) or some fruit, food, chocolate, kfc, some fresh flowers from the garden. Apart from it being courteous, its a shit job and it brightens them up (and their rooms that they live in) also the hours suck, and they rarely get time to eat. Besides, its always a better punt if they are smiling a little. (and i dont mind a snack too)

  6. #46
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-07-2022
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    i often bring something.. especially on a long booking or really late at night (usually ask a few regualars if they want anything) or some fruit, food, chocolate, kfc, some fresh flowers from the garden. Apart from it being courteous, its a shit job and it brightens them up (and their rooms that they live in) also the hours suck, and they rarely get time to eat. Besides, its always a better punt if they are smiling a little. (and i dont mind a snack too)
    Good man, something to keep in mind. The sugar will give an instant energy boost for all involved and everyone deserves to be treated well. We do it at normal jobs, why not for them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #47
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join Date
    17-05-2015
    Posts
    6,492
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Or you could tell them that you made a donation to the Human Fund on their behalf. What girl doesnít want that?
    Many wouldn't care these days. Too focused on luxuries and items for themselves.

  8. #48
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    46
    I once bought and changed a light globe for a private girl once

  9. #49
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    11-12-2012
    Posts
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I once bought and changed a light globe for a private girl once
    You reminded me of an old story of mine.
    Years ago I visited a private Korean in Rhodes. It was my first visit, she opened the door, lead me to her room, sorted finances and then took me to have a shower. I stripped off as she brought in towels. I was about to put one on her towel rack and she stopped me. "It's broken." I took a look at it and saw what the problem was quickly.
    "Do you have a screwdriver?"
    She looked a little startled for a second, ran out, and came back in a few moments with a little pink tool kit. So asian, so cute. Anyway, standing there totally naked, dick swinging, I started the very easy task of refitting the rack properly, while showing her and explaining what I'm doing and why it had come loose, so she could fix it herself when it happens again (my rack does the same thing every so often). I was in a very serious "I'm teaching you something" mode and she just burst out laughing. "You should start a special handyman service! Naked handyman! I think many wives will like it." I laughed and made a self deprecatory comment, she followed it up along the lines "I think husbands will get suspicious when things keep breaking in their house every day.."

    Anyway, fixed the rail, tested it just to be sure, hung my towel, she stripped off and joined me and the session began...

  10. #50
    Baby Member(留言版初哥) Jeaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-11-2019
    Posts
    15
    Only a little bouquet of flowers from the exquisite high-end flower shop named Coles for my regular lady I've been visiting for 4 years or so. Cause last time she mentioned she was graduating soon so figured I'd congratulate her for it.

  11. #51
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join Date
    17-05-2015
    Posts
    6,492
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    You reminded me of an old story of mine.
    Years ago I visited a private Korean in Rhodes. It was my first visit, she opened the door, lead me to her room, sorted finances and then took me to have a shower. I stripped off as she brought in towels. I was about to put one on her towel rack and she stopped me. "It's broken." I took a look at it and saw what the problem was quickly.
    "Do you have a screwdriver?"
    She looked a little startled for a second, ran out, and came back in a few moments with a little pink tool kit. So asian, so cute. Anyway, standing there totally naked, dick swinging, I started the very easy task of refitting the rack properly, while showing her and explaining what I'm doing and why it had come loose, so she could fix it herself when it happens again (my rack does the same thing every so often). I was in a very serious "I'm teaching you something" mode and she just burst out laughing. "You should start a special handyman service! Naked handyman! I think many wives will like it." I laughed and made a self deprecatory comment, she followed it up along the lines "I think husbands will get suspicious when things keep breaking in their house every day.."

    Anyway, fixed the rail, tested it just to be sure, hung my towel, she stripped off and joined me and the session began...
    And what did she do for you in return?

  12. #52
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    11-12-2012
    Posts
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    And what did she do for you in return?
    The session was good, nice girl. Didn't see her again as Covid hit and she moved to Newcastle or interstate I think. Anyway, give without expectations of return, the fact it was appreciated is enough for me.

  13. #53
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    The session was good, nice girl. Didn't see her again as Covid hit and she moved to Newcastle or interstate I think. Anyway, give without expectations of return, the fact it was appreciated is enough for me.
    I would've thought that was the perfect opportunity for a "paying back in trade" joke. Good for a laugh!

  14. #54
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join Date
    17-05-2015
    Posts
    6,492
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    The session was good, nice girl. Didn't see her again as Covid hit and she moved to Newcastle or interstate I think. Anyway, give without expectations of return, the fact it was appreciated is enough for me.
    No discount, freebie or extra time?

  15. #55
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    11-12-2012
    Posts
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    No discount, freebie or extra time?
    Wouldn't ask for a discount or freebie, we may have gone 5 mins over. She needed it done and I was happy to do it.

  16. #56
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-11-2021
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    302
    Giving gifts - Fuck that, men should only give gifts to their grandmother, mother or daughter/s, and this should be limited to special occasions like birthdays, Xmas, Mother's day etc

    The only gift you should give other woman eg wife, mistress, girlfriend, SB, ML, or WL is your dick; as eloquently put by Tha BossMack Topsoil.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1H6TZw0Zw

    If you know how to give dick then all the gifts become superfluous.

  17. #57
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join Date
    17-05-2015
    Posts
    6,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Giving gifts - Fuck that, men should only give gifts to their grandmother, mother or daughter/s, and this should be limited to special occasions like birthdays, Xmas, Mother's day etc

    The only gift you should give other woman eg wife, mistress, girlfriend, SB, ML, or WL is your dick; as eloquently put by Tha BossMack Topsoil.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1H6TZw0Zw

    If you know how to give dick then all the gifts become superfluous.
    If you really want to make an impression then give it to a single girl working in a cafe, restaurant or supermarket ( as examples) and not working in a FS or massage shop who doesn't make lots of money. At least they may take you seriously and appreciate the gift. WLs or MLs are surrounded by guys who many try to sweep them off their feet. They become accustomed to gifts (sometimes very expensive) and feel like princesses by some punters.

  18. #58
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join Date
    17-05-2015
    Posts
    6,492
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Nooop, I wasnít that lucky guy. Just a little something for my friend to make her wedding day a little bit more comfortable.

    One of a very popular and well known ML was her make up artist on the day BTW.
    She was the 'one' who got away from you. 😆

  19. #59
    99 God Member (神級會員) AHLUNGOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    From Sydney CBD to Central
    Posts
    40,872
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    She was the 'one' who got away from you. 😆
    Nooooop, yours truly is happily married and RnT has always been just a need for my back pains plus a bit of life style and stress releases.

    And when I got a nice rapport with the lady and she was moving forward in her life at the time , so a bit of pleasant gestures I suppose.

    Cheers

  20. #60
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-11-2021
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you really want to make an impression then give it to a single girl working in a cafe, restaurant or supermarket ( as examples) and not working in a FS or massage shop who doesn't make lots of money. At least they may take you seriously and appreciate the gift. WLs or MLs are surrounded by guys who many try to sweep them off their feet. They become accustomed to gifts (sometimes very expensive) and feel like princesses by some punters.
    Don't encourage it Mr Cuteguy....the way some of these punters behave it'll come off as stalking or being too creepy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •