Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever given gifts to ML/WL. If so what?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On the odd occasion where a semi-regular ML has surprised me by doing something particularly kind or generous for me I have always sent some kind of gift the following day. Especially if I was already of a mind to make our meetings even more regular. I never thought of my gift as an investment in the relationship -I would have sent it even if thought I’d never see the lady again. Gratitude is gratitude - and a well-considered gift always demonstrates gratitude and appreciation more than words can..

That said, there were 2 occasions where what I interpreted as spontaneous kindness and generosity from different ladies, was merely a very elaborate inserting of a hook with which they slowly tried to reel in. Both those occasions put me off punting for a long while. The second one permanently - though I’ve returned here out of morbid curiousity. I still do not regret giving those 2 ladies gifts though, after all a gift always says something about the giver - no matter how it is received.

On another two occasions where I had given ladies small gifts of appreciation for something specific, it was not long afterwards that I told the ladies that I would not be their customer or patronise their stores any longer (for various reasons unrelated to the ladies themselves). To my enormous surprise, both ladies asked to remain friends and “just friends” we have been ever since. With no sexual element to our relationships. Interestingly it was only these 2 ladies I had once given a modest gift to that wanted to know me after the money stopped. Other ladies, who had probably received a lot more money from me in terms of hours booked, couldn’t seem to care less about never seeing me again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    On the odd occasion where a semi-regular ML has surprised me by doing something particularly kind or generous for me I have always sent some kind of gift the following day. Especially if I was already of a mind to make our meetings even more regular. I never thought of my gift as an investment in the relationship -I would have sent it even if thought I’d never see the lady again. Gratitude is gratitude - and a well-considered gift always demonstrates gratitude and appreciation more than words can..

That said, there were 2 occasions where what I interpreted as spontaneous kindness and generosity from different ladies, was merely a very elaborate inserting of a hook with which they slowly tried to reel in. Both those occasions put me off punting for a long while. The second one permanently - though I’ve returned here out of morbid curiousity. I still do not regret giving those 2 ladies gifts though, after all a gift always says something about the giver - no matter how it is received.

On another two occasions where I had given ladies small gifts of appreciation for something specific, it was not long afterwards that I told the ladies that I would not be their customer or patronise their stores any longer (for various reasons unrelated to the ladies themselves). To my enormous surprise, both ladies asked to remain friends and “just friends” we have been ever since. With no sexual element to our relationships. Interestingly it was only these 2 ladies I had once given a modest gift to that wanted to know me after the money stopped. Other ladies, who had probably received a lot more money from me in terms of hours booked, couldn’t seem to care less about never seeing me again.
    How thoughtful and considered. I appreciate your approach. Always dangerous with MLS/WLs, you can never know their intention. Good on you mate!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Rarely.
    I mean, I have given small items like a snack, a coffee, etc plenty of times, and had same reciprocated. Actual gifts though, I can only think of 3 girls over 16 or so years.
    Girl 1 I was discussing a book with, so on next visit I brought in a copy for her. The next time I saw her we spent most of the massage discussing the book etc as she had read it on every break she got etc. It was a small gift, but greatly appreciated, and she in turn gave me a copy of her favourite book, which I still have. We ended up going out for a while before reality caught up with us both. She's back in Korea now..

Girl 2, I had known for some time, she was the classic story of the girl here earning money to send home to her family. Her birthday was approaching and it was her 30th, she had nothing special planned and didn't buy gifts for herself, had no boyfriend, wasn't the type to ask for gifts etc. So I looked up her birthstone, and remembered she had said how she prefers silver over gold when she saw my rings, and so I bought her a silver bracelet with her birth stone, not expensive, just something to make her feel a little special for that day. Our "relationship" was only ever in shop, never swapped numbers etc, but she was one of the greats. My longest running regular, I guess I saw her for over 3 years. She bought presents for me when she went home, and would often bring me in food during a session when she thought I had lost weight...

Girl 3 I had become a regular, got to know her well, she told me about an issue she had which worried me (perhaps a Superman, or Captain America, complex issue of mine). I wondered whether it was made up, as many stories can be in this game. When I found out it was true I got her something I hoped would help with the situation. It was not long after that I stopped seeing her, so never got to find out if it helped. In my mind I like to believe it has, the things we tell ourselves to make us feel better hey?

Would I do it again? Never say never. It's easy to say all working girls are money hungry vixens who will chew you up and spit you out, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    How thoughtful and considered. I appreciate your approach. Always dangerous with MLS/WLs, you can never know their intention. Good on you mate!
    Thanks. To be honest I did second guess myself a few times and started reading AR/Reviews of ladies I thought enough of that I might gift them something like that or consider as potentially a real friend. While reading some of that was sometimes a bit gut churning, it generally confirmed that my experience of the ladies I particularly liked was different to their reviewers. Which gave me a little more confidence about thinking of them as genuine friends. When all her reviews say she’s a clock watcher but you keep finding your self waking up next to her half an hour after your time’s finished and all you get is a hug and suggestion to take your time getting dressed rather than angry mama-say battering down the door with a credit card machine. The first time alone requires an offer to give her and the boss the money they are not asking you for. But the second requires something more thoughtful to be delivered the next day.

But you need to be careful with the third time….I’d just say thanks for that one and check myself over for hooks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    maybe a red pocket on CNY and $25 Lotto/Scratchie pack!

Moon was something else. A Star.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I bought all the ladies a 10am coffee at a massage shop once not really thinking anything of it. The mamasan was so pleased, as I refused any money that she thought she’d come in on the middle of the massage and have a conversation and look when I was in the middle of part two, much to the embarrassment of the other younger ML. They are still nice to me. I guess it’s the thought that counts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh same if u call small gifts of less than $5. Given chips many times as the ML loves them - but always after the sess.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Over last 10+ yrs ...I probably have give out gifts about 4 times all under $150....a scarf my first gift ever - she didn't even say thank you. A perfume not even thanks like nothing happened to her probably get it alot. A $100 gift card she didn't give a shit . another $100 voucher for Christmas thanks God she appreciated was really happy nd became one of my favorite of all time.

Always Red packet for CNY - $20 $50 $100
    Most the time just snacks chocolate food etc

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Did you marry a working lady did ya AL?
    Nooop, I wasn’t that lucky guy. Just a little something for my friend to make her wedding day a little bit more comfortable.

One of a very popular and well known ML was her make up artist on the day BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by teheviltwin View Post
    Never actually gave an out and out gift but would bring her a bottle of good sparkling white in a cooler with me when I did long sessions with a particular regular wl
    This reminded me in one of the good old place of At Michelle’s at 29 Newland, years ago a French babe called Emmanuelle was really something and she was the only ML in AM that didn’t do Spanish for me but she was so sexy and those killer French accent and her awesome bum , it was near Xmas time and for the first time I booked her for 2 hr, went shopping at East Gate before and I bought her a bottle of Moët, king prawn , smoke salmon, cheese and bread 🥖 and some nice Belgium chocolates for lunch .

She put out some French music and we had a pre Xmas picnic on her level 5 studio.

She didn’t do anything special for me that day nor it was expected , just really nice company and we finished the bottle of course.

Things we did when we were younger!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been seeing the same ML for almost 3 years. I gave her some perfume last Christmas and a dark chocolate easter egg for Easter this year. But I did have a ML Thai girl that I use to see regular and she gave me some boxer shorts that she brought back from Thailand. But I never gave her anything.

Banned
    I suspect this thread is started by a working lady. Most WLs and MLs I know are the ones asking for gifts and phone numbers from their favourite customers. If you really want to buy a gift for someone why not do a tax deductible donation to UNICEF or UNHCR?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On Chinese new year bought fruit for all the WLs and MLs I saw

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I gave chocolates to M/L at Easter time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I give my regulars Christmas and birthday presents and they reciprocate

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    This reminded me in one of the good old place of At Michelle’s at 29 Newland, years ago a French babe called Emmanuelle was really something and she was the only ML in AM that didn’t do Spanish for me but she was so sexy and those killer French accent and her awesome bum , it was near Xmas time and for the first time I booked her for 2 hr, went shopping at East Gate before and I bought her a bottle of Moët, king prawn , smoke salmon, cheese and bread 🥖 and some nice Belgium chocolates for lunch .

She put out some French music and we had a pre Xmas picnic on her level 5 studio.

She didn’t do anything special for me that day nor it was expected , just really nice company and we finished the bottle of course.

Things we did when we were younger!
    For someone who loves to do Spanish, wouldn't you have given out plenty of pearl necklaces to the ladies?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I suspect this thread is started by a working lady. Most WLs and MLs I know are the ones asking for gifts and phone numbers from their favourite customers. If you really want to buy a gift for someone why not do a tax deductible donation to UNICEF or UNHCR?
    I am not a girl, just a beginner in this hobby so seeking knowledge from the most experienced fellas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No way. It’s transactional with these girls.

I have given the odd pearl necklace though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I once gave a Sydney ML two packets of chocolate flavoured condoms.
    one packet for me and other who cared. she suck the flavour out of them and for the finale too it off and cim.

OK, she never took any extras off me when using them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast