Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever given gifts to ML/WL. If so what?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A ML I was seeing for a while at Juliet's Burwood bought me a watch on my birthday when I went there to see her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A regular ML from Midas also bought me a gift for Christmas. She was extremely popular but still a good gesture for her regulars

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Although I’ve given plenty of gifts that were thoroughly deserved and humbly appreciated, i think many of the risks and unexpected problems caused by giving whore’s gifts depend as much on the culture of the shop and it’s Mamasan as they do the character of the whore.

There was a seemingly nice called Cindy, in her early 50s but still kind of cute, at a shop near Annandale one day I visited against my better judgment. We had a good time when we met. Then the next day the shop boss called me and sent me a bunch of messages saying how impressed this lady had been with what a “gentleman” I’d been and really wanted to see me. But I politely declined because i had a sweet deal with my regular lady/shop that cost me a few hundred less for the kind of leisurely visit I liked most. Next thing, the boss of Cindy calls back and tells me this girl cindy would cut her share so I could pay the same at her shop “even though this shop has never before given a discount to anyone” .

Since i am very easy to flatter, a basically straight-dealing person who gives most people the benefit of the doubt, and never one to look a gift-whore in the mouth, I was back that night. I could not get this girl to give me a straight answer as to whether the boss had forced the discount on her or she had genuinely wanted me to come back. The GFE and encouragement to go bareback (she’d have to go get a condom from downstairs if I really wanted one - seemed to say the latter. But the well known way this boss grinds maximum profit out first-timer ladies who know no better also made the former pretty likely.

Whichever it was, the service I got from the girl was way more than I could have reasonably expected (even if I did continually decline her endless kind offers to help myself to what looked like enough chemicals and pharmaceuticals to fuck her non-stop all the way to Christmas. So i gave her a combination of a cash tip I left and a couriered gift the next day altogether worth maybe $100 more than the discount would have cost her. Basically I just wanted to say “thank you for being so generous to me” - when it seemed like she had never treated another customer this way.

…then begins a long and terrible saga in which BerasAsing couldn’t through more than a few days back in the arms of his small band of loyal, trustworthy, and very affectionate MILF’s without his inbox and voicemail being completely filled by very sharp hooks cleverly baited by Cindy’s boss with hard to to ignore woeful tales of “Sad Cindy”. Whether this Cindy was complicit or not I in this strategy I did learn a couple of important and admittedly far too expensive lessons about playing in brothels (separate, but not entirely unrelated, to the valuable lessons I learned about gonorrhoea around that time).

So I pass these on to punters who may imagine most whores are just regular ladies who have had a little less luck in their lives then they did. Or that whoring is just the same as any other job and whore should be treated just the same way you would other working professionals, like your doctor, lawyer, or properly certified, accredited and insured tradie.

Giving a gift can often, but not always, be perceived by the whore and her boss with the same sense of wonder and greed the early prospectors did the first time they finally saw flecks of gold in the bottom of their pan..,the kind of prospectors who are soon jumping claims, cutting throats, rigging scales and doing everything else they can to get at that gold besides putting in an honest day’s work to dig it up.

So if you are a gift-giving kind of guy you need need to bear the following in mind and check whether they apply to you:

Even if a man genuinely enjoys the company of a whore more than he does fucking her, he should spend any less tham 80 % of his visit wordlessly fucking her. Any thing less than that and he creates both motivation and opportunity for the whore to put a hook in. A man like this should lose the dangerous delusion that there could be friends-he-just-hasn’t-met-yet in a brothel. The remaining 20% of time is best used by you speaking and the whore listening attentively to the several way you expect her to improve her performance and give a fuck actually worth coming back for if you give her another chance sometime. Which will only be after you fuck a couple of her colleagues to see if they offer better value for money (it’s prudent to first discover which colleague is her bestie. Fuck that one next.

If a man would not be comfortable bumping into his colleagues when in the company of his Pint-sized Chinese Meth Addicted Drug Peddling Chemsex Promoting new-but-best-friend-ever, then he needs to take a little time out to reflect on what the word ‘friend’ actually means. Clue: actually quite different things in English vs Mandarin!

Even if a man quite enjoys slow, intimate, gentle, and mutually enjoyable sex with a whore, he should restrict himself to fucking her as vigorously as possible and preferably in positions where eye contact is impossible. Even if he thinks bareback anal with a final ass-to-mouth finish is beyond disgusting he should offer a slowly increasing amount of money for it every time he fucks her during that essential long bit in the middle where he’s holding one of her arms behind her back to ensure she’s biting a big mouthful of pillow and wondering how much longer her cervix can survive knocks like this. Start with an offer of $10 on your first visit and keep upping it by $5 each subsequent visit. This significantly reduces both motivation and opportunity for her hooking anything ever again hopefully a Mandarin speaking pro-bono gynaecologist cum reconstructive surgeon. In a worst case scenario where your offer each visit has already grown to 3 figures or more don’t worry. Because at the point she finally accepts your offer, whether you then go ass-to-mouth or not your infatuation will die an instant death as will all your memories and fantasies regarding this lady.

Don’t have conversations in person or via messages with whores or bosses. A message should say no more than “I want to give you/Cindy a good fucking for 20 minutes tomorrow at 10 AM. Confirm availability please?”

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Giving gifts - Fuck that, men should only give gifts to their grandmother, mother or daughter/s, and this should be limited to special occasions like birthdays, Xmas, Mother's day etc

The only gift you should give other woman eg wife, mistress, girlfriend, SB, ML, or WL is your dick; as eloquently put by Tha BossMack Topsoil.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1H6TZw0Zw

If you know how to give dick then all the gifts become superfluous.
    Well said. Everything else's just capitalism brainwash ****.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This whole practice of gifting and tipping service providers is twisted and fucked up!

It seems that somewhere and somehow, the script was flipped (by Disney and RomComs) and we find punters paying for a service and then tipping or gifting WLs, MLs and SBs with expensive presents......fuck that!

Show me a customer that after being serviced, they tip or give gifts to their dentist, accountant, optometrist, physiotherapist, mechanic, plumber, doctor, barber etc If they do they'll be looked at strangely and called fools.

Imagine a customer seeing their optometrist or physiotherapist and midway through the booking the customer decides to extend his session for an extra hour.
    Imagine a customer tipping their dentist or lawyer for their services, or a customer taking a bottle of wine, some nibblies and a sexy underwear when seeing their doctor or psychologist.
    Imagine a customer taking a bunch of flowers, lingerie, a Gucci hand bag, an expensive perfume, or a box of chocolates when seeing their barber or solicitor.

In terms of shops, imagine placing an order for an Apple iphone and when you rock up, the shop does a switcheroo and they present you a Samsung phone instead, or imagine ordering a wagyu beef burger with the lot and they give you a plant based burger instead - that is some fucked up shit right there!

In the real world if you are happy with the service/s that a business, a shop, technician or a person delivers, then you reward them with your loyalty, repeat business, with positive reviews, feedback, and you recommend them to others.

In the business world, customers that give all their business to a service provider, it is the service provider that showers those customers with gifts, lunches/dinners, hampers, wine, tickets to sporting events, travel junkets, polo shirts, bags etc....This is normal practice and is a gesture of appreciation for their ongoing business and loyalty.

So for the lads that have commented on receiving gifts from their RnT shops, WLs and MLs , kudos to you and reward those shops and ladies with your dick and continued business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If there is a financial or social cost which doesnt dent your pocket in anyway but such action can advance your bigger goal. Do you say no because it is against your principle? Or would you do it anyway because you are getting a bargain even though it is against your principle?

Easy question for me to answer but I appreciate some people abide to their principle no matter what. They are, in a way, what holding our values together.

I ride motorcycle on a daily basis, when the light turn green, it not an indication for me to go, I look left and right twice before rolling my wrist. My best friend, he is a great principle man, said to me when the light turn green you have the right of way and if someone hit you they are 100% at fault. I didn't bother saying anything after that because I knew we are so far apart..

Gift. No gift. We don't have to agree. But i think the world is big enough for both.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    This whole practice of gifting and tipping service providers is twisted and fucked up!

It seems that somewhere and somehow, the script was flipped (by Disney and RomComs) and we find punters paying for a service and then tipping or gifting WLs, MLs and SBs with expensive presents......fuck that!

Show me a customer that after being serviced, they tip or give gifts to their dentist, accountant, optometrist, physiotherapist, mechanic, plumber, doctor, barber etc If they do they'll be looked at strangely and called fools.

Imagine a customer seeing their optometrist or physiotherapist and midway through the booking the customer decides to extend his session for an extra hour.
    Imagine a customer tipping their dentist or lawyer for their services, or a customer taking a bottle of wine, some nibblies and a sexy underwear when seeing their doctor or psychologist.
    Imagine a customer taking a bunch of flowers, lingerie, a Gucci hand bag, an expensive perfume, or a box of chocolates when seeing their barber or solicitor.

In terms of shops, imagine placing an order for an Apple iphone and when you rock up, the shop does a switcheroo and they present you a Samsung phone instead, or imagine ordering a wagyu beef burger with the lot and they give you a plant based burger instead - that is some fucked up shit right there!

In the real world if you are happy with the service/s that a business, a shop, technician or a person delivers, then you reward them with your loyalty, repeat business, with positive reviews, feedback, and you recommend them to others.

In the business world, customers that give all their business to a service provider, it is the service provider that showers those customers with gifts, lunches/dinners, hampers, wine, tickets to sporting events, travel junkets, polo shirts, bags etc....This is normal practice and is a gesture of appreciation for their ongoing business and loyalty.

So for the lads that have commented on receiving gifts from their RnT shops, WLs and MLs , kudos to you and reward those shops and ladies with your dick and continued business.
    In a nutshell you’re just saying you’re a tight arse lmao

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Many years ago I convinced a Thai girl it was safe to drink Sydney water.
    That was my gift to her. Saved her hundreds of dollars in not buying bottled water.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That was my gift to her. Saved her hundreds of dollars in not buying bottled water.
    nothing wrong with warragamba springs!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    But, my dude, she would've paid it all back in the diarrhoea medication costs and GP visits if she's not on Medicare.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I spoke with a girl about this once, and she mentioned getting weird as shit stuff from people like bags of nuts and other food stuffs.
    Personally the only thing I’ve saved to gift the girls is my semen. And sometimes some serious savings too. Other things would be awkward to give unless a regular lady. But I’ve not seen a girl more than twice so just buckets of cum from me so far.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    I spoke with a girl about this once, and she mentioned getting weird as shit stuff from people like bags of nuts and other food stuffs.
    Personally the only thing I’ve saved to gift the girls is my semen. And sometimes some serious savings too. Other things would be awkward to give unless a regular lady. But I’ve not seen a girl more than twice so just buckets of cum from me so far.
    Idk why I laughed so hard when you said "buckets of cum" but let me add on money as well

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    But, my dude, she would've paid it all back in the diarrhoea medication costs and GP visits if she's not on Medicare.
    Sydney water is safe bro. You don't get gastro from Sydney water.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...od-crisis.html

https://www.2gb.com/how-multiple-sub...-under-threat/

Generally speaking yes, but with all the floods this year there have been a few alerts about water quality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

gift

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Damn I am learning so much about punting through this forum. So apparently guys give them gifts. I don't actually understand why, but I suppose if you give them something you may get a better session I suppose.

So, have you ever given your ladies gifts? If so what?

P.S. Your shlong is not a gift, it is a tool of the trade!

Cheers
    I think it's a good suggestion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cool one Mr Rooter. This thread needed a leveller.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Flattery is the best gift. Cheap as chips and I have never met a woman that did not like it. Invest some with the better Mamasans too, it can pay off, They might tell you off, but it will be with a smile and a giggle at least..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A couple of accidentle cream pies as we didnt know condom broke until finished lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    A couple of accidentle cream pies as we didnt know condom broke until finished lol
    Hopefully she was on the pill or used the morning after pill and didn't have your mobile to reveal you were the daddy of her kid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh mate i was super paranoid I did tip them quite a bit to go get morning aftet pill.

After that I watched their roster for a few weeks and saw her off roster for abit for what I guess was period break.

Saw the girls after that, thank god no dramas and no way Im giving my number lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast