Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot sex with the hot Indonesian Babe Sandra

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stud666 View Post
    Thanks for your information. I didn't know she was so popular in 42G. Alexie sounds good. i need to give it a go
    Yes very popular girl who moves around a lot. She's worked at 5 shops that I know of that display photos of their girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    She's amazing. One of the few girls I'd see regularly when she was at 42G. Also the only one that I tipped twice.

Never tipped a WL except her lol.
    That’s a big positive statement from brother Meng
    Looking forward to visit her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes very popular girl who moves around a lot. She's worked at 5 shops that I know of that display photos of their girls.
    5 shops! That's more than the shops I've visited. lol...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by romanjenkins View Post
    Is this the same Indo Melia and was at Ginza?
    I'm not sure. Someone said she's ever worked at 42G before.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review my man, i've seen her on the kyoto lineup a few times, will definitely give her a try next time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is one chick that everyone here needs to try at least once.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stud666 View Post
    5 shops! That's more than the shops I've visited. lol...
    Kyoto206, Sakura, N5M, 42G and shop in Chippendale. Who knows maybe even more!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveman551 View Post
    So glad you had good time. This girl worked as Angel N5M & that Asian joint in Gladesville & was also at Ginza for a bit. Always gets great reviews but I don't find her attractive at all. Waste of time & money for me. But happy you enjoyed bro. She ex-Alexis. The last girl I'd pick at Alexis if it was still open 😆
    Same here Captain C.

Saw her early Dec and was disappointed. Courtesy of photos and reviews I was expecting someone altogether different.
    Just not my type or vibe and didn't enjoy, particularly the way she uses her tongue like an assault weapon. Way too much lube as well.

On positive side she is an energiser bunny, so positive and you can't fault her 100% attitude. As others have mentioned she shows you 60mins timer on her phone and let's you know you can come twice and cim.

Nice girl, great attitude, just not me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve seen Sandra a couple of times. First time was about 6 months ago at Sakura. I had such a good punt - left it thinking it was one of the best I ever had. She arrived in a sexy red dress and explained that we would fuck once in my 30mins and that I would CIM at end . Then she jumped into the shower and started with a great really deep BBBJ which got me pretty excited and it never backed of from there. Lots of DFK (yes as others have said - a bit fast and a tad too much suction…but a whole lot of fun) and sex in all positions with much enthusiasm. FIV was no problem and lots of chat. Finished with CIM and a big smile. I found her pretty attractive and liked that she has a slightly different look from many other Asian girls. I kept a look out for her after that but didn’t manage to book her again until about 6 weeks ago. Perhaps my expectations were too high after the first time, but it wasn’t quite as good second time. Sandra didn’t seem as relaxed and that made me a little less relaxed so we never quite got a rhythm going when fucking. Also she didn’t seem quite as fit as she has been a few months prior which moved her a little out of my sweet spot.. However, still a great girl who is super well experienced and works hard to please.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Same here Captain C.

Saw her early Dec and was disappointed. Courtesy of photos and reviews I was expecting someone altogether different.
    Just not my type or vibe and didn't enjoy, particularly the way she uses her tongue like an assault weapon. Way too much lube as well.

On positive side she is an energiser bunny, so positive and you can't fault her 100% attitude. As others have mentioned she shows you 60mins timer on her phone and let's you know you can come twice and cim.

Nice girl, great attitude, just not me
    I completely agree with this. Same exact experience for me.

SANDRA at SAKURA 57 today 12/04/24 (FRI)
    9pm - close
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12