Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot sex with the hot Indonesian Babe Sandra

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hot sex with the hot Indonesian Babe Sandra

Booking

Was about to see 206 Kelly whose pics are so hot. Called them up but was told she wasn’t available. Was recommended Kr JC but I tried her before. Preferred to try some new girls so opened the webpage of 57 and came across the photos of Sandra showing her nice body. Called up again. She would be free 1 hour later. 30 minutes booking confirmed. I took a shower at home, shaved my beard, put in mouth a peppermint gum and drove there.

First impression

Paid the damage to the prettiest receptionist in Sydney brothel. Greeted by Sandra after 2 mins. Wow. From the first glimpse, I thought she is a white girl. The face and brown hair look more like a western girl. As she mentioned later, many Indonesian have mixed background. From the first second, I could feel her enthusiasm. She led me into room4. The tight black dress almost couldn’t contain the curves of her big ass. When she gave me a hug, I put my hands on that nice butt. One thing impressed me most was she set up alarm on the phone before me, so my time of the session is actually 2 or 3 mins longer than usual (compared with other girls who set up the alarm before they show up). She was super friendly, talkative and full of passion. She touched my dick through my pants when we were chit-chatting.

Shower

I hopped into the shower, while Sandra was preparing mouth wash for us, then she joined me. The highlight was BBBJ in shower. She has good bj skills and tremendous sucking power. After only one or two minutes I was about to cum and had to stop her.

Foreplay

Shower finished and we dried off. Sandra asked me to lie down but I held her hands to lead her to the middle of the floor. She asked me “Do you wanna fuck me here?” I said “No I wanna kiss you here” Then we started to DFK. She is a passionate kisser. Her mouth is like a vacuum. Once she sucked on my lower lips or tongue, she would never let it go. She kissed me so hard that my lips felt painful but I like the intense foreplay.

Interlude

I lifted her up trying to carry her to bed. She was so scared, saying “No no no”, but I didn’t let her go. I suddenly slipped and nearly fell down. And I accidently hit Sandra’s arm on the wall. Finally I managed to put her on the bed and apologized for my rashness. My dick became soft. But we were still in the mood for sex. She rode on me and hug me tight on top. The position was like the mounted position of grappling. We DFKed for a while. Then the condom was on.

Fucking

The sex was really passionate and sensual. I was happy to let her lead for some CG. Her boobs are C cups. Real and bouncing. I told her "your boobs are so nice". She said her boobs are not firm enough. I said don’t worry that’s what real boobs look like. We then tried missionary, with her legs on my shoulder and my dick deep in her body. And I kept my tongue deep in her mouth. Sandra knows how to tease a man in bed. She asked me to fuck her hard. I knelt on the bed and had her legs close to each other to give her more sensations. Later we tried doggy. I held onto her foot, watching the bouncing ass cheek as I banged her from behind. I said if you feel tired just tell me. She replied no I need more. What a horny girl. I let her lie prone on the bed with my dick still inside her. The fuck got hard and fast. She turned back for some DFK. I had a huge explosion when we are tongue kissing.

Massage and cuddling

She reminded me that there were 10mins left and asked me if I want massage. Sure. I lay with my face down. She massaged my back a little before I asked her to come into my arms. We were cuddling together without saying anything. I like this GFE feeling after sex. Finally, we showered together and kissed goodbye.

Overall

I give her a 5-star review and will surely go back for her. In only 30mins, I enjoyed a hot fuck and GFE feeling with a hot babe. Sandra is a must see girl. YMMV

Thanks for the AR bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow 30 minutes with lots of activities
    Thanks for sharing bro

Any recommendations of car park as that area has many road works and road blocks?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stud666 View Post
    Booking

Was about to see 206 Kelly whose pics are so hot. Called them up but was told she wasn’t available. Was recommended Kr JC but I tried her before. Preferred to try some new girls so opened the webpage of 57 and came across the photos of Sandra showing her nice body. Called up again. She would be free 1 hour later. 30 minutes booking confirmed. I took a shower at home, shaved my beard, put in mouth a peppermint gum and drove there.

First impression

Paid the damage to the prettiest receptionist in Sydney brothel. Greeted by Sandra after 2 mins. Wow. From the first glimpse, I thought she is a white girl. The face and brown hair look more like a western girl. As she mentioned later, many Indonesian have mixed background. From the first second, I could feel her enthusiasm. She led me into room4. The tight black dress almost couldn’t contain the curves of her big ass. When she gave me a hug, I put my hands on that nice butt. One thing impressed me most was she set up alarm on the phone before me, so my time of the session is actually 2 or 3 mins longer than usual (compared with other girls who set up the alarm before they show up). She was super friendly, talkative and full of passion. She touched my dick through my pants when we were chit-chatting.

Shower

I hopped into the shower, while Sandra was preparing mouth wash for us, then she joined me. The highlight was BBBJ in shower. She has good bj skills and tremendous sucking power. After only one or two minutes I was about to cum and had to stop her.

Foreplay

Shower finished and we dried off. Sandra asked me to lie down but I held her hands to lead her to the middle of the floor. She asked me “Do you wanna fuck me here?” I said “No I wanna kiss you here” Then we started to DFK. She is a passionate kisser. Her mouth is like a vacuum. Once she sucked on my lower lips or tongue, she would never let it go. She kissed me so hard that my lips felt painful but I like the intense foreplay.

Interlude

I lifted her up trying to carry her to bed. She was so scared, saying “No no no”, but I didn’t let her go. I suddenly slipped and nearly fell down. And I accidently hit Sandra’s arm on the wall. Finally I managed to put her on the bed and apologized for my rashness. My dick became soft. But we were still in the mood for sex. She rode on me and hug me tight on top. The position was like the mounted position of grappling. We DFKed for a while. Then the condom was on.

Fucking

The sex was really passionate and sensual. I was happy to let her lead for some CG. Her boobs are C cups. Real and bouncing. I told her "your boobs are so nice". She said her boobs are not firm enough. I said don’t worry that’s what real boobs look like. We then tried missionary, with her legs on my shoulder and my dick deep in her body. And I kept my tongue deep in her mouth. Sandra knows how to tease a man in bed. She asked me to fuck her hard. I knelt on the bed and had her legs close to each other to give her more sensations. Later we tried doggy. I held onto her foot, watching the bouncing ass cheek as I banged her from behind. I said if you feel tired just tell me. She replied no I need more. What a horny girl. I let her lie prone on the bed with my dick still inside her. The fuck got hard and fast. She turned back for some DFK. I had a huge explosion when we are tongue kissing.

Massage and cuddling

She reminded me that there were 10mins left and asked me if I want massage. Sure. I lay with my face down. She massaged my back a little before I asked her to come into my arms. We were cuddling together without saying anything. I like this GFE feeling after sex. Finally, we showered together and kissed goodbye.

Overall

I give her a 5-star review and will surely go back for her. In only 30mins, I enjoyed a hot fuck and GFE feeling with a hot babe. Sandra is a must see girl. YMMV
    Kr JC hasn’t been rostered for almost more than 4-5 months. When did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Kr JC hasn’t been rostered for almost more than 4-5 months. When did this happen?
    Is jc good?

She on and off roster this past 2 weeks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by victor_bennet View Post
    Wow 30 minutes with lots of activities
    Thanks for sharing bro

Any recommendations of car park as that area has many road works and road blocks?
    You can just park outside 57 on Reservoir St or you can park on the other side of Reservoir St near the cafe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This happened last Friday. JC just came back last week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Is jc good?

She on and off roster this past 2 weeks
    She is a busty Korean girl. big boobs big ass. Can do DFK and 69. Nice bbbj. No cim. Speaks good English. Good personality. Worth a try

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveman551 View Post
    So glad you had good time. This girl worked as Angel N5M & that Asian joint in Gladesville & was also at Ginza for a bit. Always gets great reviews but I don't find her attractive at all. Waste of time & money for me. But happy you enjoyed bro. She ex-Alexis. The last girl I'd pick at Alexis if it was still open 😆
    Mate she is the diva at Alexis for couple of periods lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    She's amazing. One of the few girls I'd see regularly when she was at 42G. Also the only one that I tipped twice.

Never tipped a WL except her lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So glad you had good time. This girl worked as Angel N5M & that Asian joint in Gladesville & was also at Ginza for a bit. Always gets great reviews but I don't find her attractive at all. Waste of time & money for me. But happy you enjoyed bro. She ex-Alexis. The last girl I'd pick at Alexis if it was still open 😆
    Yes mate, she definitely have an upgrade but her boobs need to go bigger...

Is she Chinese Indo? Did you guys manage to have DFK with her?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by STemplar View Post
    Yes mate, she definitely have an upgrade but her boobs need to go bigger...

Is she Chinese Indo? Did you guys manage to have DFK with her?

Cheers
    Nah she looks like have middle eastern blood in her, yes she does dfk.
    And the answer of the most important question, even if you are Indonesian she will see you.

And talk to you in Indonesian. She use the "dirty Indonesian language " a lot. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stud666 View Post
    She is a busty Korean girl. big boobs big ass. Can do DFK and 69. Nice bbbj. No cim. Speaks good English. Good personality. Worth a try
    Are the photos of JC real or just a reference. Also can you tell me about her BBBJ skills please. Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Nah she looks like have middle eastern blood in her, yes she does dfk.
    And the answer of the most important question, even if you are Indonesian she will see you.

And talk to you in Indonesian. She use the "dirty Indonesian language " a lot. Lol
    Hello Bang -

Went to Sakura today, but she took one week holiday...So I took Stormi for "ngentot". Not bad, downunder is Sahara desert. She is from China. I asked for Yuko but the mamasan requested $210 for 30min so I look for best value pussy

Stormi is not as energetic as Sandra though....but her hole is tighter

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this the same Indo Melia and was at Ginza?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So glad you had good time. This girl worked as Angel N5M & that Asian joint in Gladesville & was also at Ginza for a bit. Always gets great reviews but I don't find her attractive at all. Waste of time & money for me. But happy you enjoyed bro. She ex-Alexis. The last girl I'd pick at Alexis if it was still open
    Was Alexis really that good?? Mannn I didnt get a chance to visit before it’s closed down. Does it have a replacement? I have heard 1001 or Malio. Same owner, similar quality line ups. Is that correct?

Same question to you bro [mention]PKING2 [/mention]

Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Was Alexis really that good?? Mannn I didnt get a chance to visit before it’s closed down. Does it have a replacement? I have heard 1001 or Malio. Same owner, similar quality line ups. Is that correct?

Same question to you bro [mention]PKING2 [/mention]
    I think Alexis is the high end shop back in the day. Haven't been to Indo after covid, so I don't know if the have replacement or not. Maybe need to ask Sandra, maybe she still has some contact over there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by STemplar View Post
    Hello Bang -

Went to Sakura today, but she took one week holiday...So I took Stormi for "ngentot". Not bad, downunder is Sahara desert. She is from China. I asked for Yuko but the mamasan requested $210 for 30min so I look for best value pussy

Stormi is not as energetic as Sandra though....but her hole is tighter
    The photos looks too good to be true. Is that really her on the website?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are the photos of JC real or just a reference. Also can you tell me about her BBBJ skills please. Thanks
    The photos of red dress and violet dress are just references. I think the 3 blue dress photos, body is hers but face has been retouched.
    Her bbbj skills are better than average. She sucks good but not too much tongue actions. Not toothy. That happened nearly 1 year ago I cannot remember very clearly but it was a nice punt for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So glad you had good time. This girl worked as Angel N5M & that Asian joint in Gladesville & was also at Ginza for a bit. Always gets great reviews but I don't find her attractive at all. Waste of time & money for me. But happy you enjoyed bro. She ex-Alexis. The last girl I'd pick at Alexis if it was still open ��
    Thanks for your information. I didn't know she was so popular in 42G. Alexie sounds good. i need to give it a go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast