Thread: J Sayaka at Ginza 310 Cleveland St

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Sayaka at Ginza 310 Cleveland St

Name- Sayaka
    Shop – Ginza
    Nationality- Japanese
    Age - approx. 24
    Height – approx. 160 cm
    Face – pretty, some surgery, very cute small pointy nose. Pics on website not very useful. Beauty Cam or Meitu filter is too much.
    Body – very slim, tiny, petite, no fat at all. Weight approx. 40kg.
    Boobs – D cup. I think it’s boob job, but the surgeon must be genius because looks and feel so perfect. Better than real one. LOL!
    Ass – tiny ass, nice shape.
    Attitude – quiet, shy, a bit cold at first, but then become very friendly, very service oriented.
    Experience – yes, good skills
    BBBJ – slow build up with some cat bath and spit on her hand and my cock and gives nice handjob while DFK me. By the time BBBJ start I am nearly exploding. Her BBBJ excellent. Many good techniques. Very hard not to explode.
    DFK – yes, she use her tongue a lot!
    DATY – yes, she enjoy it a lot but I think she fake an orgasm. That’s WL way to tell me that’s enough. LOL!
    Sex – she is tiny girl and tight pussy and is very active. Her soft moaning is very sexy and sound very real to me.
    Comments – Sayaka is very tiny girl with super slim body. Quiet but very good skills. She become much more confident and GFE as I treat her nice and she get to know me better. Was a very good punt for me.
    WIR – yes. I think second time will be even better because now we know each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Partyallnight View Post
    Name- Sayaka
    Shop – Ginza
    Nationality- Japanese
    Age - approx. 24
    Height – approx. 160 cm
    Face – pretty, some surgery, very cute small pointy nose. Pics on website not very useful. Beauty Cam or Meitu filter is too much.
    Body – very slim, tiny, petite, no fat at all. Weight approx. 40kg.
    Boobs – D cup. I think it’s boob job, but the surgeon must be genius because looks and feel so perfect. Better than real one. LOL!
    Ass – tiny ass, nice shape.
    Attitude – quiet but very friendly, very service oriented.
    Experience – yes, good skills
    BBBJ – slow build up with some cat bath and spit on her hand and my cock and gives nice handjob while DFK me. By the time BBBJ start I am nearly exploding. Her BBBJ excellent. Many good techniques. Very hard not to explode.
    DFK – yes, she use her tongue a lot!
    DATY – yes, she enjoy it a lot but I think she fake an orgasm. That’s WL way to tell me that’s enough. LOL!
    Sex – she is tiny girl and tight pussy and is very active. Her soft moaning is very sexy and sound very real to me.
    Comments – Sayaka is very tiny girl with super slim body. Quiet but very good skills. She become much more confident and GFE as I treat her nice and she get to know me better. Was a very good punt for me.
    WIR – yes. I think second time will be even better because now we know each other.
    Great review thanks. Sounds like a gem.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Great review thanks. Sounds like a gem.
    Thx bro.
    Sayaka is unusual girl. When I meet her she is quiet and shy when she talk to me her voice so soft, she seems a bit cold, but when action starts she is not shy at all and her service is very good, and then she become very GFE too. Maybe YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review...

Does anyone remember the J Sayaka from a couple of years ago also at Ginza..? She lived in Melb and headed up for work. Was one of the hottest J girls at the time..