Thread: Out and about

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Out and about

Been out and about lately thought I'd convey some of my experiences.
    1. Checked out African lady at Goddess at Rocklea. Say mid 20's maybe, multi coloured hair, rolls of fat obviously under shirt, short skirt that showed "thunder thighs" -and I mean cottage cheese- pleasant enough but after 30 min massage bid adieu. WIR: would anyone.

2. 4S - new girl "S". Looked like nice full body under dress. Nice face. Pleasant to chat with. Excellent massage skills - best I have had in a long time - obviously professionally trained. Now I am the type who wants them to "encourage" me to stay and to show the 2nd half will be worth it. On the back no TT, very professional with towel coverage. On the flip, same and no hints what so ever. No questions were asked by her. Found the whole experience bizarre. I mean I was in 4 S wasn't I not a shopping centre MS. Yeah but I could have spoken up but geez show some enthusiasm.

3. Sunny Massage - Acacia Ridge - quick look - much older PRC looks 2/10 - bye

4. Ange's Massage Granard Rd- met by older Asian - looks 3/10 no thanks - suggested I try her friend - 2/10 no thanks. Better looking Asian girl drove up as I was leaving. As I was leaving punter aged 80+ was entering - seems this is their demographic. But have heard a few decent ones work here at certain times.

5. Thai Place Granard Rd- "A" - hot bod, early 20's, Thai, nice conversation. Got a little GFE which was nice. She wanted 3 pines for nhj, I was thinking 2 but caved as I was interested to see what response I would get. Like I said good but we didn't go as far as I would have liked - maybe needs a few more visits. BTW MILF Manager is hot as - I bet some Aussie has got their hands on that. Reminds me of sexiness of J at SSDS.

6. Sakura Bdesert Rd - often closed. "V"- nice girl, little chubby PRC I think, standard RnT price and service. Let some play but tried to finish me quite quickly. At end Ok but not repeatable.

7. Aroma Thai Woodridge - middle aged Thai, bit chubby but doable, face ok. Massage was really a prelude to afters. Best to pay prob $50 for 45 mins. Wanted 4 pines for everything else but negotiated down to 3. In the end a full menu was forth coming, although a bit mechanical. If you wanted to spend 4 pines and get a pretty comprehensive finish I suppose this is ok VFM. WIR: maybe.

4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Excellent summary. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    1. Checked out African lady at Goddess at Rocklea. Say mid 20's maybe, multi coloured hair, rolls of fat obviously under shirt, short skirt that showed "thunder thighs" -and I mean cottage cheese- pleasant enough but after 30 min massage bid adieu. WIR: would anyone.

2. 4S - new girl "S". Looked like nice full body under dress. Nice face. Pleasant to chat with. Excellent massage skills - best I have had in a long time - obviously professionally trained. Now I am the type who wants them to "encourage" me to stay and to show the 2nd half will be worth it. On the back no TT, very professional with towel coverage. On the flip, same and no hints what so ever. No questions were asked by her. Found the whole experience bizarre. I mean I was in 4 S wasn't I not a shopping centre MS. Yeah but I could have spoken up but geez show some enthusiasm.

4. Ange's Massage Granard Rd- met by older Asian - looks 3/10 no thanks - suggested I try her friend - 2/10 no thanks. Better looking Asian girl drove up as I was leaving. As I was leaving punter aged 80+ was entering - seems this is their demographic. But have heard a few decent ones work here at certain times.

5. Thai Place Granard Rd- "A" - hot bod, early 20's, Thai, nice conversation. Got a little GFE which was nice. She wanted 3 pines for nhj, I was thinking 2 but caved as I was interested to see what response I would get. Like I said good but we didn't go as far as I would have liked - maybe needs a few more visits. BTW MILF Manager is hot as - I bet some Aussie has got their hands on that. Reminds me of sexiness of J at SSDS.

6. Sakura Bdesert Rd - often closed. "V"- nice girl, little chubby PRC I think, standard RnT price and service. Let some play but tried to finish me quite quickly. At end Ok but not repeatable.

7. Aroma Thai Woodridge - middle aged Thai, bit chubby but doable, face ok. Massage was really a prelude to afters. Best to pay prob $50 for 45 mins. Wanted 4 pines for everything else but negotiated down to 3. In the end a full menu was forth coming, although a bit mechanical. If you wanted to spend 4 pines and get a pretty comprehensive finish I suppose this is ok VFM. WIR: maybe.

4FoW2
    Posts in this forum should be more like these!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh, dear sir. You haven't found happiness, or maybe this is happiness!

The disappointed
    All shuffle round in circles
    Their placards look the same
    With a picture and a name
    Of the ones who broke their hearts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the heads up, solid post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review 4FoW2. I'm never sure how much detail to put into reviews... I want to respect privacy but also help others out

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
    Great review 4FoW2. I'm never sure how much detail to put into reviews... I want to respect privacy but also help others out
    I must say I still struggle with what to put in posts. I try to "elude" to whats on offer but sometimes just come out and say whats what. PM's are the best way to get exact detail but you have to build up your street cred.
    Post what you feel comfortable with- there are no right or wrongs.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome reviews, definitely would like to see more posts like this in the forum. Succinct and straight to point

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai Place Granard Rd- "A" - hot bod, early 20's, Thai, nice conversation. Got a little GFE which was nice. She wanted 3 pines for nhj, I was thinking 2 but caved as I was interested to see what response I would get. Like I said good but we didn't go as far as I would have liked - maybe needs a few more visits. BTW MILF Manager is hot as - I bet some Aussie has got their hands on that. Reminds me of sexiness of J at SSDS.

I have tried a few here over the years and they seem to get some gems - keep an eye on their wechat for more info

Yes manager/owner is hot - and yes I had my hands on her a fair few times..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Really - I asked whether she does massages and she said No - OMG I'm ugly!!!!!!
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

4FoW2
    Jeez... you sure like the fun of "punting"

I don't waste my time these days on the "maybes"

Junior Member(有D料到)

Really - I asked whether she does massages and she said No - OMG I'm ugly!!!!!!
    4FoW2
    Is this Aroma ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Occ- thats why I walk at "new" places 80% of the time but searching is only a $40 dice roll - I can live with that every now and then -BTW if you can't work out the sure things in BrisVegas then either you can't read, too lazy to read or just dumb.
    Past - Yes
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the owner used to do private massage at her appartment in the valley - saw her there a few times - sometimes with a fried doing 3somes