Two sexy young Japanese models have arrived on our shores and made their way to Ginza Empire.
They are Akina and Haruna.
I saw Akina yesterday and Haruna today.

AKINA

LOOKS and BODY
Akina is in her early 20s and drop dead gorgeous. Not just cute, not just pretty, she is drop dead gorgeous. She does some modelling in Japan.
Her very long blonde hair is the icing on the cake.
Killer body too. 165cm and nice and slim.
Perfect B cup boobs, perfect arse, nice long slender legs, and perfectly proportioned hips and waist.
Her skin is very white and like fine porcelain without a single blemish or spot on it. Perfect.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Just arrived in Sydney with her friend Haruna and started at Ginza yesterday.
I think some experience in Japan because she has a bit of confidence and pretty good skills. But still has a very young, fresh GFE feel about her.
Definitely a GFE girl – an absolute sweetheart.
Limited English but enough to have a bit of a conversation, and anyway she is just so damn sweet I was happy to just look at her and she made up for her lack of English by smothering me in kisses which was so cute and sweet and sexy as fuck.

DFK and DATY
Beautiful girlfriend kisses, so sensual and tender. Totally melted my heart.
Delicious pussy with a small tuft of very fine and trimmed pubes.
She loves DATY and her response was 100% genuine with zero FOAM.
Her pussy is delicious!

BBBJ
Beautiful girlfriend BBBJ.
Very soft and sensual and then she got a little bit more nasty with more intensity and a few tricks.
But she is definitely not PSE. She is just too damn sweet to be PSE.

FUCKING
OMG! Such a beautiful GFE fuck.
She is a very sensual and passionate girl and very horny and responsive.
Nice and tight but can take a bit of a pounding in all positions, but mainly a really GFE sensual fuck.

OVERALL
Beautiful girl in every way.
A sweet heart and a heart stealer.

HARUNA

LOOKS and BODY
Haruna is in her early to mid 20s and does some modelling in Japan.
She is over 170cm tall which is tall for a Japanese girl.
She is slim but not skinny and has some meat on her bones you can hold on too. She has a nice set of B cup boobs, a nice meaty bum, and long legs.
She has a pretty face. Not the girl next door look. More of a glamour type look or sexy temptress type look.
Her hair is long and multi-coloured.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Haruna definitely has some experience in Japan and is very confident and knows what she is doing.
But she doesn’t have a routine and goes with the flow.
She is GFE, but not as GFE as her friend Akina, but she can turn on the PSE a bit more than Akina so it kind of balances out.

DFK and DATY
Nice sensual DFK, but not full on. Somewhere between LFK and DFK.
Shaved pussy except for a tiny tuft of hair above her hoodie so you have full access to her pussy lips and clit.
She appreciates a good licking and I am pretty sure she came.

BBBJ
Superb BBBJ.
Its sloppy and slurpy and loud and feels great and she knows how you use her hands and fingers to add to the pleasure. Oh, and her super-long, multi-coloured nails look super hot too.

FUCKING
Haruna is a very active fuck.
She knows what she likes and she enjoys herself.
I like a girl who fucks for her own pleasure rather than just doing it to please you and Haruna definitely fucks for her own pleasure.
She blisses out after the act, sighing and mumbling in Japanese and closing her eyes and drifting away which is really sweet.

ROUND 2
Haruna didn’t take much persuading for another round and so off we went again, licking and sucking and fucking until we were both satisfied and chilled out.

OVERALL
Haruna is definitely worth seeing.
You don’t get many tall 170cm plus Japanese models coming to Sydney.
But she is also worth seeing because she is sweet and sexy and is a great fuck and gives a top class BBBJ.