Thread: J Yume

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Yume

J Yume, real age, cute face, about 1.6 tall, Natural E cup with nice shape, no ass. Overall was good. Pics on website are herself.
    Door opened, nice attitude, she introduced a little bit about herself which was funny for me. Gave me mouth wash But she didn't use.
    After licking my body, she started 69 which was surprised me. I still prefer girls started with bj. Yume is a young girl without much experience Maybe that's why Her bj was not good for me. Her teeth was hurting my little brother...
    BTW, she didn't shaved under properly which was annoying as well.
    After 69, she offered titties fuck which was ok.
    Sex part, normally girls started with cowgirl But Yume requested missionary. After that, similar story.
    Wait, she got bad breath which kind of ruined my feelings.
    In a word, Yume is a nice girl with big Natural boobs But not much experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was wondering about her...thanks for the heads up!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She’s got great tits, but that’s about it in terms of positives. Refused to do CG and wouldn’t allow CIM (despite being a listed service). Didn’t get a tit wank either.

Breath seemed alright to me, but BBBJ is painful because of her tongue piercing. I fucking HATE those things and wish shops would mention them in profiles.

They forgot to set the timer so I got an hour despite paying for 45min, but still felt ripped off. Garbage punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    Honest review no hype, thankyou bad breath is a mood killer
    Honest review is the big reason why we are here. So sick of those fake review, just waste my time and money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    She’s got great tits, but that’s about it in terms of positives. Refused to do CG and wouldn’t allow CIM (despite being a listed service). Didn’t get a tit wank either.

Breath seemed alright to me, but BBBJ is painful because of her tongue piercing. I fucking HATE those things and wish shops would mention them in profiles.

They forgot to set the timer so I got an hour despite paying for 45min, but still felt ripped off. Garbage punt.
    Your experience is worst than me. Hhh