Thread: Aussie Kara

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Aussie Kara

I saw Kara (often advertises as Aussie Kara) a couple of months back and thought I should make a quick review. Located in a quiet set of units in Alderley on the inner north side.
    Easy booking process with clear instructions for arrival.
    Interesting time had - went for the massage, just to check her out, and it was OK - not great, and not bad either, but just OK. She got naked and did the whole body-slide on my back (not front) but honestly found it all a bit ho-hum humdrum to be honest.
    On the flip she went to town orally, and here she certainly does exhibit great skills - very happy with the end result I must say.
    Pictures are fairly accurate, but I'm sure they are a couple of years old now; she is pretty fit and tidy for her age.

Girl 5/10
    Venue 6/10 - private unit
    Massage 4/10
    HE (BJ) 8/10
    WIR - yes (but haven't, as exploring other options); has a discount for return visitors too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers brother, great info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried a few times to book her and we couldn't manage to line up the available time slots

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    I tried a few times to book her and we couldn't manage to line up the available time slots
    Yes, she can be difficult to get into as she seems to have a couple of other jobs too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ummm yes her BJ skills is above average but everything else is below par - she is a boiler but with very good BJ and attitudes - dont expect a lady in her 30s - more like close to 50s - i havent seem her since about 2 years ago - for similar price and age - the HK girl @ kallangur is a better bet, though a bit further drive