Thread: 28 Hope Street Seven Hills - FS DOUBLE TROUBLE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

28 Hope Street Seven Hills - FS DOUBLE TROUBLE

Went to another joint early today after work to have a punt but recognised the girl from another shop and was average service so told masaman the classic I’ll be back.

Went to 28 hope street seven hills not thinking much of it and expecting I’d have to hit up either 14 artillery crescent or 6/138 best road.

Was greeted by Mia who was probably early to mid 30s with some subtle Botox done and a really nice bust, she seemed happy to see a younger gentlemen. Shop was empty and was only her and another girl (can’t remember the name)

I opted for Mia and jokingly asked for FS and 30 mins, in which she said okay and we agreed to a pretty good price mind you. As I was about to pay her I asked about the other girl and she jokingly said you want double, it was Friday I thought screw it why not. In walked a slightly younger Thai girl with a nice bust and alright body still slim. Paid and stripped while they did their thing.

Lied down and both of them started massaging and Mia asked me if they should get naked and I said yes please, they laughed and stripped. Continuing the massage and kissing on my body while rubbing theyre boobs all over me. Mia seemed extra keen to f*ck. Before I knew it I was flipped over and Mia offered bbbj but I opted to be safe and get cbj. Man she is a demon with her mouth she was sucking the life outta me while continually telling me every few minutes don’t cum hahaha I said don’t you worry I won’t I’m gonna give you a good pounding. Other girl was touching me while I was sucking on her breasts. After 10 mins of intense CBJ probably the best I’ve ever got at a shop she claimed she was too horny and jumped on top and started riding it. Not too bad but I held her legs and started pounding her from underneath and she loved it. Solid 10 minutes later the other girl hopped on and copped the same treatment, as I was about to cum Mia played with my balls and let me suck on her gorgeous breasts as I fingered the fuck outta her per mias request. I finally came and felt so relieved.

Mia jokingly said you came for her but not for me haha I said don’t worry I’ll be back next Friday for the two of youse.

They then proceeded to give me a massage for about 10 mins and off I went home. Definitely will be back in the future.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Massageandpipe, great review. Did the girls change the dom between rides? Was there any girl-girl touching?

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Thanks Massageandpipe, great review. Did the girls change the dom between rides? Was there any girl-girl touching?
    Thanks for asking, I was thinking about the same question, if I can get one Dom fucks all, I’ll be very interested too…….. haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wish ahaha they did change condoms whenever the other wanted to suck and fuck. And yeah when one girl was sucking/fucking the other was touching and feeding me their breast

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for asking, I was thinking about the same question, if I can get one Dom fucks all, I’ll be very interested too…….. haha
    Yep, it’s the holy grail