Thread: J Sayaka

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Sayaka

Just think to write a report for the girls and the shop.

I had visited Ginza 310 and 478 more fequently in the last 6 months (I didn't do any 'exercise' during the whole covid). And for the record, my favourite girl in Ginza is J Sarah, she may not be prettiest but she certainly has the best service and GFE. It's a pity that I was in other city while J Sarah's last 2 weeks in Ginza and she back to Japan, so I couldn't see her. She is probably the only girl that I returned, not for face and body but for the service, many fellows had wrote reviews about her so I won't go into details, I rate her service 12/10, just amazing.

Anyway, back to J Sayaka, booked the girl on her first day, big boob slim body girl is my all time favourite.

Get to Ginza, opened the door, saw the girl

Looks: 7.5 (or 8)/10. She is a pretty girl, if trolling the street, she will attract my glances. Im 5 feet and 11 inches and Sayaka is about 5 feet. I'm much taller than her, so from my view (top to bottom) she has pretty face. When from bottom to top view (say cowgirl), slightly minus point for her face (her cheekbones isn't perfect). I can tell that she has some minor surgey on her nose, in a good way I think.

Body: 8.5/10. She has slim fit body but weaponised with big boobs, I think it's D cups (E-F in Japan cups). Looks very nice. I'm a visual animal and as I stated above, big boob slim body girl is my all time favourite, so yes, her body is attractive to me. I could rate 9/10 but 8.5 because she has some surgeon boob job, I agree with another punter in his review, it looks and feels almost real but I still can feel the slight difference.

BBBJ: 7.5/10. She clearly has experience how to pleasure a man, but I found her reluctant to take my little brs deeper, she like to do a light BBBJ, I don't like to force girls so I just let she do her job. If she can do same as J Sarah, I would rate 9/10, as I said, she know how to but seems she reluctant to do.

Sex: 7.5/10. It was enjoyable and can be better, she didn't moan a lot, that's where 7.5/10 coming from. If she did, that would really help.

Attitude: 7.5/10. She is not GFE type, this is the only part I disgree with another punter in his review. As I say, she certainly has experience and I feel a bit mechanical in it. It's a pity, tiny girl with big boobs, if more GFE, that will be really enjoyable.

And not the end...
    We actually had a little unpleasant during the course (miscommunication of body languages I would say), I don't go into details as I think it's not fair for the girl if the story just coming from one side, hence I like to be a gentlemen but it was a bit 'turn off' for me.

What I want to say, is actually express a big thanks to Wilson. So after the unpleasant happened, I walked out the room, Wilson (I didn't even know that was Wilson, I always been a ncie client, get in the shop, greetings nicely to the receptionist, walked out and nicely say goodbye, so I never really ask guys name in reception) Wilson asked what happend, and I told him, and he didn't make it difficult for me, he actively get a solution to deal with it, which I really appreciated it. After that, I realised that maybe I should ask his name, and he say 'my nam is Wilson'. I descibe myself as a reader, not a writter in this forum, I read reviews so I think Wilson is the owner Ginza from other after reports. I surprisely asked "Wilson, are you the boss?". He reply "yes" lol. so I finally met with Ginza boss. I said to him"I really appreciated that you just helped" and I expressed that it was a bit unpleasant but if they can check my spending history in Ginza 310/479, they will know I'm certainly not a trouble maker. Wilson said he understand (my booking with J Sayaka at 8pm, I arrived at 7.45pm because I like to be on time with bookings, but I only get in the room by 8.20pm, don't know if last client's issue or the girl, but I patiently waited 30mins, I only asked receiption when is ready but not a complaint, Wilson was there that day so he saw me waiting and understand I'm not trouble maker) I would give Wilson 10/10 for dealing with issue for me that night, he is not a bossy person, thumbs up, I like it! Sometimes management and reception is important too, it may affect your mood for the bookings with girls. I had really bad experience with 6 Crows Nest (forgot the shop name), and I would never visit that shop, I noticed many negative reviews about that shop, luckily that shop had been sold due to worst managment, well it proves myself.

When I got home, I sent a text to Wilson and express the thanks again, and he replied very nicely too. Again I like it.

Would I return for Sayaka, yes but later, I actually booked Sayaka on the next day but cancelld it (sorry Wilson) becuase of the chemistry wasn't quite right and it's awkward to see her on the very next day... I think she would feel the same way so I decided to cool it down for couple days.

Would I visit Ginza more often, yes, Wilson did a really good job that night to save not just a client but quite a few, I have fellows we don't go to shop together but we always share experience.

This report took me almost 1 hour, I'm a reader but not a good writer and the spelling always messed up. If only for the girl, I would not write it as Im lazy buster lol. But for Wilson's effort, I'm happy to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You’re being diplomatic, but having seen Sayaka myself I’m not the least bit surprised that an ‘unpleasant’ occurred. Her attitude straight up sucks. Barely spoke a word to me all session, hardly any eye contact either. Obvious time wasting tactics, firstly in the shower going over the same areas repeatedly, then on the bed with the pointless catbath BS. She would have done it all session had I not put a stop to it. Spent the rest of the time just going through the motions, completely disengaged.

I’m a Ginza regular and have had a fair few average punts there (plenty of amazing ones too mind) but this was the first time I’ve complained afterwards, directly to Wilson too. Unlike you though, haven’t had anything come of it yet. Ginza used to be really good at dealing with underperforming girls and hopefully that’s still the case.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    You’re being diplomatic, but having seen Sayaka myself I’m not the least bit surprised that an ‘unpleasant’ occurred. Her attitude straight up sucks. Barely spoke a word to me all session, hardly any eye contact either. Obvious time wasting tactics, firstly in the shower going over the same areas repeatedly, then on the bed with the pointless catbath BS. She would have done it all session had I not put a stop to it. Spent the rest of the time just going through the motions, completely disengaged.

I’m a Ginza regular and have had a fair few average punts there (plenty of amazing ones too mind) but this was the first time I’ve complained afterwards, directly to Wilson too. Unlike you though, haven’t had anything come of it yet. Ginza used to be really good at dealing with underperforming girls and hopefully that’s still the case.

Hi blueplanet, thanks for sharing your experience.

Honestly, Sayaka isn't too bad in terms of time wasting. K Olivia on the other hand, was a total disaster, she literally had the shower for 15 mins, yes not even shower together...that was only a few times that I thought damn I may just go home without any fuck...and she used lots of tissues during the course...I didn't complaint either but I told my friends do not try Olivia, I think I had a great of tolerance...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxdindin View Post
    Just think to write a report for the girls and the shop.

I had visited Ginza 310 and 478 more fequently in the last 6 months (I didn't do any 'exercise' during the whole covid). And for the record, my favourite girl in Ginza is J Sarah, she may not be prettiest but she certainly has the best service and GFE. It's a pity that I was in other city while J Sarah's last 2 weeks in Ginza and she back to Japan, so I couldn't see her. She is probably the only girl that I returned, not for face and body but for the service, many fellows had wrote reviews about her so I won't go into details, I rate her service 12/10, just amazing.

Anyway, back to J Sayaka, booked the girl on her first day, big boob slim body girl is my all time favourite.

Get to Ginza, opened the door, saw the girl

Looks: 7.5 (or 8)/10. She is a pretty girl, if trolling the street, she will attract my glances. Im 5 feet and 11 inches and Sayaka is about 5 feet. I'm much taller than her, so from my view (top to bottom) she has pretty face. When from bottom to top view (say cowgirl), slightly minus point for her face (her cheekbones isn't perfect). I can tell that she has some minor surgey on her nose, in a good way I think.

Body: 8.5/10. She has slim fit body but weaponised with big boobs, I think it's D cups (E-F in Japan cups). Looks very nice. I'm a visual animal and as I stated above, big boob slim body girl is my all time favourite, so yes, her body is attractive to me. I could rate 9/10 but 8.5 because she has some surgeon boob job, I agree with another punter in his review, it looks and feels almost real but I still can feel the slight difference.

BBBJ: 7.5/10. She clearly has experience how to pleasure a man, but I found her reluctant to take my little brs deeper, she like to do a light BBBJ, I don't like to force girls so I just let she do her job. If she can do same as J Sarah, I would rate 9/10, as I said, she know how to but seems she reluctant to do.

Sex: 7.5/10. It was enjoyable and can be better, she didn't moan a lot, that's where 7.5/10 coming from. If she did, that would really help.

Attitude: 7.5/10. She is not GFE type, this is the only part I disgree with another punter in his review. As I say, she certainly has experience and I feel a bit mechanical in it. It's a pity, tiny girl with big boobs, if more GFE, that will be really enjoyable.

And not the end...
    We actually had a little unpleasant during the course (miscommunication of body languages I would say), I don't go into details as I think it's not fair for the girl if the story just coming from one side, hence I like to be a gentlemen but it was a bit 'turn off' for me.

What I want to say, is actually express a big thanks to Wilson. So after the unpleasant happened, I walked out the room, Wilson (I didn't even know that was Wilson, I always been a ncie client, get in the shop, greetings nicely to the receptionist, walked out and nicely say goodbye, so I never really ask guys name in reception) Wilson asked what happend, and I told him, and he didn't make it difficult for me, he actively get a solution to deal with it, which I really appreciated it. After that, I realised that maybe I should ask his name, and he say 'my nam is Wilson'. I descibe myself as a reader, not a writter in this forum, I read reviews so I think Wilson is the owner Ginza from other after reports. I surprisely asked "Wilson, are you the boss?". He reply "yes" lol. so I finally met with Ginza boss. I said to him"I really appreciated that you just helped" and I expressed that it was a bit unpleasant but if they can check my spending history in Ginza 310/479, they will know I'm certainly not a trouble maker. Wilson said he understand (my booking with J Sayaka at 8pm, I arrived at 7.45pm because I like to be on time with bookings, but I only get in the room by 8.20pm, don't know if last client's issue or the girl, but I patiently waited 30mins, I only asked receiption when is ready but not a complaint, Wilson was there that day so he saw me waiting and understand I'm not trouble maker) I would give Wilson 10/10 for dealing with issue for me that night, he is not a bossy person, thumbs up, I like it! Sometimes management and reception is important too, it may affect your mood for the bookings with girls. I had really bad experience with 6 Crows Nest (forgot the shop name), and I would never visit that shop, I noticed many negative reviews about that shop, luckily that shop had been sold due to worst managment, well it proves myself.

When I got home, I sent a text to Wilson and express the thanks again, and he replied very nicely too. Again I like it.

Would I return for Sayaka, yes but later, I actually booked Sayaka on the next day but cancelld it (sorry Wilson) becuase of the chemistry wasn't quite right and it's awkward to see her on the very next day... I think she would feel the same way so I decided to cool it down for couple days.

Would I visit Ginza more often, yes, Wilson did a really good job that night to save not just a client but quite a few, I have fellows we don't go to shop together but we always share experience.

This report took me almost 1 hour, I'm a reader but not a good writer and the spelling always messed up. If only for the girl, I would not write it as Im lazy buster lol. But for Wilson's effort, I'm happy to.

Alex
    Noice report bro
    Enjoying reading your reviews in good arrangements
    Helping between customers and shop improving instead of just complaining, 👍

Thanks for sharing bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Noice report bro
    Enjoying reading your reviews in good arrangements
    Helping between customers and shop improving instead of just complaining, ��

Thanks for sharing bro

Thanks man, happy to see your reviews too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry

Thanks bro. Save my $$$. They say she from 9S and was charging $600 per hour……….