Thread: LINE UP's ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

LINE UP's ?

I have yet to experience a lineup in an RnT in Sydney except for Bodyrotic which really had too many girls. Actually at Bodyrotic on my second visit I asked to see only girls who met my specific requirements and there was only one on at that time anyway.

I know all higher end brothels will do them, if the girls are available on walk-in, but does Sydney have any high end Rnt's (as opposed to Brothel) which does them ?

Actually, are there any Real high end RnT's ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Zac , it dont happen much in rnt unless its in your favour. I.e they are super quiet or you are a regular.
    I went to 1 last week in NS and as i have not been for months, asked who was available and they showed me 1, and here I should have been prepared to walk so they show me all the others . As when i went upstairs all the rooms were empty so no way anyone was busy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah this is an interesting question. There are plenty of high end brothels but not any high end RNT's. Maybe Diva Body Tone? They arnt high end per se but the service is pretty high end and the establishment is nice aswell. I dont think they did a line up for me though.

I think the very nature of a RNT would be contradictory to a lineup because several massage outlets dont advertise the part two for legal reasons.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How about Bliss on Crown? I went there once and was pretty happy with it. The ladies came to see me one by one, I could talk to them and ask questions. Haven’t been back, a bit pricey for RnT but high end imho

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    227 Broadway will offer line-ups, depending on how many girls are free at the time.

Even when I booked a particular girl in advance, Alice would introduce me to the other girls.

I've also had "after" line ups, where she would introduce girls who I might have missed at the start.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    There are plenty of high end brothels but not any high end RNT's.
    Huh?? Sirs. Erotic Slides. Bliss on Crown. At Michelle's. RPM. Nirvana. Mistique's. Bodyrotic. Secrets of Sydney.

Most of those offer a line up of sorts and could be considered "high end".

Hell, even an advertiser The Flamingo Club has a couple of girls who do erotic massage, Porchea and Gia. And they could be considered high end. Or at least market themselves as such with the rates to match.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is my method and seems to work well. Call the shop when you’re only a min or two from entering, preferably with shop in sight. Ask how many girls available right now, then after they give you the number and/or names ask if you can meet them all and choose (have never been told no). Then quickly head in and upon entering mention that you just spoke to them on the phone, confirming x amount of girls available and you would like to meet them all. If they now say no, or try to force you into one specific girl you insist on the lineup or walk. Without doing this most times they will just give you whichever ML/WL is next in their turn of rotations and if you don’t stand you’re ground it’s likely you’ll waste your time and money with a dud punt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    This is my method and seems to work well. Call the shop when you’re only a min or two from entering, preferably with shop in sight. Ask how many girls available right now, then after they give you the number and/or names ask if you can meet them all and choose (have never been told no). Then quickly head in and upon entering mention that you just spoke to them on the phone, confirming x amount of girls available and you would like to meet them all. If they now say no, or try to force you into one specific girl you insist on the lineup or walk. Without doing this most times they will just give you whichever ML/WL is next in their turn of rotations and if you don’t stand you’re ground it’s likely you’ll waste your time and money with a dud punt.
    I do this too just to confirm how many girls are actually free and whether the shop will show you the girls promised to be available. Some shops say many girls free just to pull you in only to find that they want you to see the girl they want you to see because she's not very popular or busy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I do this too just to confirm how many girls are actually free and whether the shop will show you the girls promised to be available. Some shops say many girls free just to pull you in only to find that they want you to see the girl they want you to see because she's not very popular or busy.
    Happens a lot when you walk in to a new shop for the first time, not a very good business model, but understandable, doesn’t scream please return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed with the calling or messaging. I do this too. Using WeChat to confirm too.