anyway first time third time he payed me 。

The fourth time he didn't pay me again I message him said

Why you not left my pay ? he message me “yes ,I don't have

money this month wait get pay。 ” Excuse me WT* This time

I feel like I was too weak。

There were a lot of customers who didn't pay. I'm choose forget

Because it's really annoying, and it's making my bipolar worse。

I don't want patience any more . I want what I deserve. May I go to

the police? and I have a sexworker number and this happen in sydney not in Adelaide。

apologize Sorry to take up your time and your panel.

Thanks

Jacinda

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by doughnut5858 View Post
    Hi gentlemen.

I wonder if the client didn't pay me aftersex. What should I do

I had overnight We've met three times. This is the fourth time

Also the samething happen second time next morning when I

wake up he didn't left pay I try to call but he not answer Because

I had other things to do at the time. So I just choose forget about。

anyway first time third time he payed me 。

The fourth time he didn't pay me again I message him said

Why you not left my pay ? he message me “yes ,I don't have

money this month wait get pay。 ” Excuse me WT* This time

I feel like I was too weak。

There were a lot of customers who didn't pay. I'm choose forget

Because it's really annoying, and it's making my bipolar worse。

I don't want patience any more . I want what I deserve. May I go to

the police? and I have a sexworker number and this happen in sydney not in Adelaide。

apologize Sorry to take up your time and your panel.

Thanks

Jacinda
    Make sure get upfront payment exsplecially when its already happen more than once, unless you alredy agree upon before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    先收錢 再交易 不就沒問題了嗎?

yeah, I would ask up front payment, I think its perfectly normal!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just ask upfront payment like in shop. You are earning a living especially in sex work.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There are plenty of past reports here from punters who have paid upfront, only to find that the girl has given poor services, or even done a runner after pocketing the cash.

The best the girl can do is ask to see the money first, to ensure the client has the ability to pay (getting it at the end could still be problematical, that's the nature of punting!!)

Banned
    Sounds like the WL found a good regular customer who thinks he can get away with not paying every second meeting knowing well that the girl won't go to the police and he can get away with it again.

If it happened once then why not get the money upfront? If a guy always pays then it shouldnt be a problem but in this case, he did the bolt and didn't answer the WL's call when he didn't pay on the second occasion. This was a red flag not to see him again until he paid the WL for the second meeting. I guess people have to learn from their experiences not to trust everyone.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm sorry Jacinda, but if you are bi polar or have any type of mental issue this isn't the best profession for your at this time. You should take a holiday and get some help, then later when you're in a better head space you could try again.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You need to adopt a very simple rule from now on - money up front, no exceptions. Don’t bother about the police. They can do nothing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    You need to adopt a very simple rule from now on - money up front, no exceptions. Don’t bother about the police. They can do nothing
    Such stories are common.

A ML was told that she would be paid by bank transfer. But the transfer was cancelled the minutes the customer left the place. This happened to her twice.

One customer wanted a HJ and was $5 short.

A customer told a ML he would pay $70 for an hour of the shop price and nothing more as all he wanted was to have a chat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about in a scenario like the guy said I have cash but he turns up to the door and go in without money. Most of the privates will send you the unit number to go in the building or unit?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Unfortunately there’s a lot of punters out there with little or no integrity, SP's and shops too.
    We are engaging in to an agreement that should be honoured, whether it’s good or bad.
    If it’s bad there’s no repeat, that’s punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The clients I meet know THAT I never ask for money. We're all adults. We should know what we're doing here. Didn't get an education as a child? I lot of times I know some client may not going to pay, I can feel ,Im street smart but I just want to see if people are really that disgusting. Ha ha this world I also thank this industry, let me see how disgusting this society.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by doughnut5858 View Post
    The clients I meet know THAT I never ask for money. We're all adults. We should know what we're doing here. Didn't get an education as a child? I lot of times I know some client may not going to pay, I can feel ,Im street smart but I just want to see if people are really that disgusting. Ha ha this world I also thank this industry, let me see how disgusting this society.
    Money often brings out the worst in people unfortunately. And yes I agree, this industry can shine a light on just how bad some elements of society can be..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    doughnut5858 is a genuine person, which is a rarity in this industry. I think asking for money up front is too formal for her, she prefers to let the booking flow naturally. I understand that she expects the person to pay before they leave, we all know how it works.

I met her once, we sat on the couch and talked a little, I didn't go ahead with the booking but she was cool about it. I gave her some money for her time and she didn't want it, I insisted. She gave me a pink Disney face mask as a gift, its still sitting on my bookshelf.
    We need more high class punter like you bro.

But yeah some punter is good, some is bad, same like people in every section off every industry.
    Like I always said treat the girl like human, talk to her, ask permission, help her to make up the bed, bringing her coffee or snack, all this small gesture, might worthless, but it might make the girl feels better

@doughnut
    Police cannot do anything, even if you proof them with the evidence. If he declared he doesn't have money, you need to wait as well.

So next time just ask for the money first, cash. To avoid something like this happened again

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Don't worry babe, I've already paid for him last year. $5k should be enough to cover it?
    I love to do charity work, especially to look after my fellow punting bros.

Can you PM me his name? I like to write down the names of all the people I donate money for. Red Cross, cancer council, world vision, now I can add punter bros. Maybe I can get tax deduction for this one.