Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CIM

Junior Member(有D料到)

CIM

Where do I go for getting CIM where the girl keeps sucking when I'm cumming including letting it drip out of her mouth + lots of cum play.

Am I being realistic or will this just be a dream of mine?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I got CIM at Ginza and Roseville rose in the north shore. Not sure about your cum play idea. It is actually quite dangerous for the girls to do that. I was always hesitant to do cim for their own health but I know I am healthy and the flesh is weak

Quote Originally Posted by PastMaster View Post
    Where do I go for getting CIM where the girl keeps sucking when I'm cumming including letting it drip out of her mouth + lots of cum play.

Leena at N5 was the master of this. Unfortunately she's no longer on roster.

Banned
    Many places have girls allowing CIM especially with diamond service being promoted more and more by the shops. It shouldn't be difficult to find these days!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many places have girls allowing CIM especially with diamond service being promoted more and more by the shops. It shouldn't be difficult to find these days!
    I know, but that wasn't really my question.

Junior Member(有D料到)

I think most places that offer Asians will provide CIM but cumplay is a bit of a dream. Maybe if the girl really likes you, but most girls spit cum immediatley because of the risks associated with unsafe sex.

I do know you can ask girls after you CIM to spit it into your mouth but i think depends on the girl. CIM is already pushing the idea of "safe sex"

Also you might have better luck with privates where you can negotiate stuff like this alot easier
    Last edited by BLEPSICHUNGUS; 10-07-2022 at 04:29 PM. Reason: wanted to add something in

Senior Member(無間使者)
    YMMV - this is not a guarantee..but..

Wendy @ 12Bellevue
    JoJo @ 12Bellevue (but too much crazy drama to make it worthwhile)
    Tian @ 46 Spring House
    Anna @ 295 Ashfield
    Cindy @ 99Annandale
    Candy @ 47 Sydenham Road (also available at Roseville Rose under different name..possibly Judy I think)
    Candy (different Candy) @ 647 Waterloo
    Tiffany @ 647 Waterloo
    Last edited by BerasAsing; 11-07-2022 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Thought of a few more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    YMMV - this is not a guarantee..but..

Wendy @ 12Bellevue
    JoJo @ 12Bellevue (but too much crazy drama to make it worthwhile)
    Tian @ 46 Spring House
    Anna @ 295 Ashfield
    Cindy @ 99Annandale
    Candy @ 47 Sydenham Road (also available at Roseville Rose under different name..possibly Judy I think)
    Candy (different Candy) @ 647 Waterloo
    Tiffany @ 647 Waterloo

Hi buds, jojo.. do you know where elsd shes worked? or is the pic recycled? Ive seen the girl in the pic, but I dont remember her being a headcase

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    I think most places that offer Asians will provide CIM but cumplay is a bit of a dream. Maybe if the girl really likes you, but most girls spit cum immediatley because of the risks associated with unsafe sex.

I do know you can ask girls after you CIM to spit it into your mouth but i think depends on the girl. CIM is already pushing the idea of "safe sex"

Also you might have better luck with privates where you can negotiate stuff like this alot easier
    CIM is not safe at all for the girl. If it gets in their bloodstream, they can get infected with all sorts of different things. The mouth Is the riskiest for them but even small open wounds on the face/body can allow them to get infected although it is incredibly rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    CIM is not safe at all for the girl. If it gets in their bloodstream, they can get infected with all sorts of different things. The mouth Is the riskiest for them but even small open wounds on the face/body can allow them to get infected although it is incredibly rare.

It isn't safe, but 99% of the girls offer it.

All I'm asking is for a bit of extra on top of this extra - for eg - dripping out of mouth on their chin, showing it to me on their tongue or a bit of slurping it 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    Hi buds, jojo.. do you know where elsd shes worked? or is the pic recycled? Ive seen the girl in the pic, but I dont remember her being a headcase
    I could probably find out for you if it’s important. But she’s been at 12 Bellevue for at least 4 yearss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It isn't safe, but 99% of the girls offer it.
    How did you arrive at the figure of 99 %? I’m not saying you are wrong. But in my experience, I’ve been offered BBFS including CIP by at least a dozen ladies who would not do CIM for any amount of money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How did you arrive at the figure of 99 %? I’m not saying you are wrong. But in my experience, I’ve been offered BBFS including CIP by at least a dozen ladies who would not do CIM for any amount of money.
    That’s just crazy stuff. Do not do BBFS guys. That’s like sharing a syringe with someone who is knowingly sick. Not to say that the girls are all sick but the likelihood is very high. If they see 5 clients a day, and that’s conservative, that’s 25 a week and 1200 dicks a year. These numbers are conservative. Surely those 1200 dicks have been in other girls and so on. You get the picture.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You missed the point of my post. I said I was OFFERED BBFS… I did not say I accepted. I am not that crazy.

But, you might want to tone down the fear factor. Actual academic and medical reaearch in NSW has consistently found that the incidence of STI’s amongst sex workers is approximately the same as in the general population. So statistically barebacking a sex worker is about as risky as barebacking your Tinder hookup.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel like this whole thread is weird. Like if anything it makes me want to only stick to CBJ, no kissing and only CFS. Some people really are pushing the barriers of "safe sex" all for a little more pleasure but i feel like it puts the risk on other punters. I also dont agree that 99% offer CIM. Most caucasians only offer CBJ and no CIM but im sure for asians CIM and BBBJ its pretty high.

Its always a few bad apples who always have to ruin it for others. Like i know your paying for sex but you have to limit yourself somewhere.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You missed the point of my post. I said I was OFFERED BBFS… I did not say I accepted. I am not that crazy.

But, you might want to tone down the fear factor. Actual academic and medical reaearch in NSW has consistently found that the incidence of STI’s amongst sex workers is approximately the same as in the general population. So statistically barebacking a sex worker is about as risky as barebacking your Tinder hookup.
    I understood you were offered. Actually punting at brothels is probably safer than picking up someone at the pub or tinder. The risks remain nevertheless

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Punting is called Punting because there is always a risk of catching something,
    but you can limit the odds by wearing protection and using a vagina shield when going down and eating pussy,

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Leena at N5 was the master of this. Unfortunately she's no longer on roster.
    Fark boi, what did you do?

You post this and suddenly Leena back tommorow

Riff888, from now on you are our summoner. Everytime we want wl back to work, we just need to call you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Fark boi, what did you do?

You post this and suddenly Leena back tommorow

Riff888, from now on you are our summoner. Everytime we want wl back to work, we just need to call you.
    Will I get what I want from her?

Will I get what I want from her?
    If she not changes her service, should be yeah. Just toftt, tommorow is her first day back to the business

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast