Thread: Gotta Laugh

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gotta Laugh

Friend had that rare event of a condom break whilst doing his regular at the local rnt. The girl went a bit crazy over it at the time, but settled down and they continued with a new condom which he then came in & just like other sessions took the used condoms away.
    Now 3 months later she is saying she is pregnant with his kid and he will have to pay for it.
    So he said, fine, he doesn't have any problem with that and suggested that she move in with him so he can look after her during and after the pregnancy. So of course she is hesitant, but can see the point he is making, but then he drops the clanger, now she is pregnant they can dispense with the condoms.
    He reckons he has never been removed from any premises as fast as what happenned to him them.

I wonder how many other punters are now paying up for the next disappearing act ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's why you never give them your full name, where you live, where you work or your number,
    the girls are paid for a service, its their own responsibility to look after their health and take birth control,
    but as a punter there is always a risk something can go wrong like catching a STD or two

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it was Asa Akira quote, "I've caught the worst std, pregnancy"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    I wonder how many other punters are now paying up for the next disappearing act ?
    Seen it before, the lady was actually pregnant to her boyfriend but ended having around 6 other guys paying up. Of course nowadays with easy to get dna tests.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zacsuck View Post
    Seen it before, the lady was actually pregnant to her boyfriend but ended having around 6 other guys paying up. Of course nowadays with easy to get dna tests.
    In the old days before DNA testing the girls had this weapon against guys. Many guys fell for this trap and were paying child maintenance for years not knowing that the child he was supporting was not really his.