Thread: The Girls Line Up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The Girls Line Up

We all been to a shop and there has been a line up of girls to choose from, sometimes its difficult to choose, like a kid in a candy shop,
    Do you choose yourself and hope you made the right choice,
    Get the Manager recommendation and hopefully he's made the right choice,
    Or My favourite, present the Girls the opportunity to choose between themselves and watch their reaction.

let us know in the comments some of your funniest moments in the line up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great question, I nearly always get the recommendation from shop manager. And not often are they wrong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    present the Girls the opportunity to choose between themselves and watch their reaction.
    Wow, where does this happen. I only been to place where they come in 1 at a time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always chose myself . I know my type so most of them get shortlisted instantly . So it’s always one or two in the end no matter how long the line up is..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullzdog View Post
    Great question, I nearly always get the recommendation from shop manager. And not often are they wrong
    Never had a problem with the managers choice, its great when they know the girls and the type of customers the girls like,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Always chose myself . I know my type so most of them get shortlisted instantly . So it’s always one or two in the end no matter how long the line up is..
    wow thats awesome, its good to be focus and have a clear mind on what you like, i also tend to watch the girls facial reaction in the line up and see if they show any interest or not

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    Wow, where does this happen. I only been to place where they come in 1 at a time.
    if the Girls walk in one at a time, just ask the manager to ask the girls, do any of them like you and would they like to spend time with you,
    did this at No7 Cowper Granville and a Korean girl spoke up, i think her name was Julie, end up having a great time and conversation with her