Date of Visit : 27/6/22

Contact Details/Address. 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 60 minutes $190

Size/shape : natural C cups, long wavey black hair, ok bod, nice face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS, GFE , legend BJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Time for my regular visit to 64 and today it turns our that the legendary Gina is available

I have seen Gina a few times in the past but so far between visits that the experience always seems fresh and exhilarating. Today is no exception

Gina is a short, sunny bundle of energy. She’s very well known for her amazing BBBJ skills , so good that most reviewers simply go full session just on the BJ. I’m looking forward to this

I walk into the room and Gina is waiting in her white cotton almost see through nighty with a nice looking black bra underneath/ very sexy. Gina has a stocky figure with strong legs and arms - she has long wavey black hair and really big false eyelashes on. She looks quite good to me as she greets me with a genuine smile. Then apologises that the Basin isn’t available. That’s because she has filled it with water and popped in a flourlescent water feature complete with tiny fountain and steam maker - well that’s different 😂

It’s a good ice breaker (keeps the humidity up in the air conditioning) and With that I’m into the shower and out in a flash

Gina starts with her routine. with her nighty on she starts with a hug and kiss and we explore each other’s bodies while in a warm embrace. She then starts ona stand up cat bath and we’re soon heading onto the bed to get a bit more serous. She continues with nipple licking and body kisses as she moves slowing down to begin her prize act tickling my perineum and shaft the whole way - really working me up. Then she starts licking my shaft and slowly working her way up until she engulfs my pulsing dome. There’s plenty of reviews on her amazing BJ skills, she has a bag of tricks that make this something special…. she’s a master …. Mistress

I let her go much longer than I usually would mesmerised and under her erotic spell - she’s so gooooood. Until I felt a surge beginning deep within and moved her up to save it and started some LFK, rolling around in a passionate wrestle.

I slowly removed her nighty and Bra exposing her C cup boobies. She has unusually large Areola - they’re almost smooth and are really good to lick 👅 and suck on. Not usually my preference (I like pert sports titties with small nipples) but I actually liked it with her

Gina does keep her front covered to start in that skimpy nighty - she’s not overweight but she does have a bit of puppy fat , and a mummy tummy. she looks great stretched out but worth knowing if your turned off by a bit of a tummy and mature boobs. It’s a good approach she uses as I was totally tuned on by the time she was naked and could overlook minor imperfections

Eventually I had her on her back and moved down for DATY. she arched her back, panting and femininely morning. it got me off as much as her I think. I don’t remember her getting into it this much in our previous encounter but she’s definitely into it now

Kept this up until I couldn’t resist and Gina grabbed the Dom and applied it with her mouth 👄, of course ! Her BJ Skills area amazing even with a rain coat on and she rolled it over my manhood and keeps on going

She then lubes up with a tiny amount of KY and slowly eases onto my throbbing cock in cowgirl
    Man she is much tighter than I remember too - feels amazing ! Then she slowing grinds on me , and things start to heat up. Before long she is back Arching, grinding, we’re kissing and fondeling. Cowgirl is awesome with her.

Eventually i move her onto her back - still inside, and we start in Mission. I attempt to start slow but she wraps her legs around my arse and pulls me in hard- holly crap that’s fucktastic. I go hard as she writhes and bucks and encourages me until I blow like a well packed cannon, cumming over and over as she squeezes me into her with her arms and legs and clenching fanny.

She holds me in her for quite a while and isn’t inclined to let me off , I love that !

Eventuality we do seperate, and time is close to up. We chat a while. she likes a good chat post boom boom and is good company for the remaining minutes

Well I rekkon Gina has definitely picked up her game since I saw her last. She is really a Master Mistress and one of the best at 64. I left drained , satisfied and thinking of her well into the next few weeks. That’s what it’s a about!

Till next time, happy punting !

Shop Owner
    Gina is very good service girl for booking 95241278 or 0424 666 228
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Shop Owner

• Popular Gina
    • Gina is Slim cute super hot BJ style and a cute petite, Top service size 6 , she 1.55cm,Tanned smooth skin ,very beautiful face , long silky hair , sexy new girl .she offer exceptional starred service , very experienced, wow and amaze you ...incredible list of service extras ...
      Gina 年青性感修长美腿台湾模特,细腰大波,高挑身材,风情万种,加上百依百顺超级迷人全套服务,真 是令人惊叹, 令哥哥留恋往返,难以忘怀!

• http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...70-Gina-legend
      Reviewhttp://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...57-Gina-review
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat