Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gangbang opportunity ??????

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gangbang opportunity ??????

seriously, who would be interested in such a thing ? why even bother putting up an ad for this ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...r-rewards.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would - I've been to a few

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    seriously, who would be interested in such a thing ? why even bother putting up an ad for this ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...r-rewards.html
    Most of these are all talk no show. Be wary of pic collectors and scammers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i made enquiries. this is the response :

It's $200 pre booked, 50% deposit or $300 on the night. $100 extra for natural. All holes available for use. Starts at 7 and ends when the game ends.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice, wonder what the screening process is like
    $100 extra for natural without screening anyone is risky AF.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    maybe we need to screen her ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wanna see more pics

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What happens if 30 guys show up? All holes are gonna be full the whole game.

She should at least offer a discount for maroons fans who bang her in a jersey

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i can't perform with other men in close proximity - tried a MMF with an acquaintance in my 20s - the girl was an 8+/10 and knows both of us - it was ok to start with and when it came to DP - my dick being that close to another man got me a bit freak out and I couldnt finish. MFF on the hand was very nice. Still I am interested with what happen on a ganbang but I would opt for $300 on the day rather than prepaid - it does smell a bit like a scam

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she gave me further info now :

5 paid deposit and lost count of people who want to turn up on the night. Limit of 10 men

i told her i not going to put deposit. she responds :

Then you will have to text me at 6.30 on Wednesday night and I will give you my address if there is still space.

i don't know what i am going to get so i will show up and either pay or walk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    i can't perform with other men in close proximity - tried a MMF with an acquaintance in my 20s - the girl was an 8+/10 and knows both of us - it was ok to start with and when it came to DP - my dick being that close to another man got me a bit freak out and I couldnt finish. MFF on the hand was very nice. Still I am interested with what happen on a ganbang but I would opt for $300 on the day rather than prepaid - it does smell a bit like a scam
    i also can't have another man looking at my cock while doing the deed. feels gay .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d prefer it to be a bit more organised with details - we all know signs like pay now for best price, limited and unclear pictures and promises like all holes and Nat are just red flags

But hey you gotta be in it to win it…..

Fur gang bangs in general without a general understanding it is weird - with a well known controlled space might work but not some random with red flags with who knows showing up -

Imagine it - you show up with a pig there looking dodgy af like nothing in pictures with 10 fat origin fans - not the Pitney fantasy you had in mind but can some roll the dice and post a review or comments ha ha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Parse error: syntax error (T_STRING), user id 'NULL'

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    I remember some arsehole in Brisbane tried to get his ex-partner raped from years ago by posting gangbang related shit.

Just Googled it: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-home-sex.html

Fuck me! more than 50 blokes turned up.

You've got a low IQ if you get involved in this.
    That is fucked up. You do wonder sometimes whether jilted ex's post ads like this.
    There's a few good swingers clubs around which are a bit safer than this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yap View Post
    That is fucked up. You do wonder sometimes whether jilted ex's post ads like this.
    There's a few good swingers clubs around which are a bit safer than this
    Did not think of this but yes agreed if you want to tryout go to a swingers club - they make the guys pay more and it’s part connection but in reality most clubs provide some girls to get things going so nobody walks away unhappy

I’ve done the swingers thing years ago and at the time it was fun and you could go at it in the open, in a private room or not at all but most people were there for one reason….

In general clubs the talent was average with anything half good being like a hot chip being thrown at seagulls……

If you can convince your partner and are a half decent couple go upmarket but be prepared for the other side of some dude doing your other half - but it can work - kind of

A locanto gangbang is a disaster waiting to happen on so many levels

Senior Member(無間使者)
    agree- but if want to try your luck - i would not prepaid- then worse u have is lost time and effort - as long as you dont fuck the pig because you lost your mind in the heat of moment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So... did anyone go?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yap View Post
    So... did anyone go?
    i tried to get a spot but it was booked out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I somehow ended up on the invite list for one of these maybe about 15 years ago. Think it was through some yahoo news group that it was advertised. Can’t remember the exact $ they wanted, (to cover room costs and nibbles etc) but they were after about 10-15 guys to plug the missus all afternoon/night in some city unit.
    Can’t remember why, but I didn’t attend.
    A few weeks later, I found out the cops rocked up during it, and charged everyone with unlawful prostitition. Apparently paying dollars upfront with an expectation of sex being freely available was a no no.
    Glad I bailed on it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "State-of-origin-gang-bang-for-rewards"

So in otherwords what the QLD team did to Fittler then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast