Thread: Boa - A fun time with a funny girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Boa - A fun time with a funny girl

I was chatting with an old group of mates on Whatsapp today. We're spread around the country these days, so we tend to share pics and videos and jokes as would be normal in such groups, but today we started talking about our sex lives, or in the case of many of the boys, the lack thereof. For some it seems they're getting less interested in sex as they're becoming less capable of having sex. One bemoaned how with his advancing years he couldn't lift a woman up against a wall anymore. Well, it would depend on the wall, but it would be very few women's sexual fantasy to be jack-knifed over a garden wall. Society seems to dictate that your options narrow a lot when you're over 45, really according to many people's preconceived ideas you're reduced to relationships with people you've already had relationships with in the past. The sexual equivalent of eating out of the bin. It made me sad to see so many of my old wingmen reduced to mere shadows of their former selves. I suggested they organise a boys trip to our fine city so I could show them all this great punters paradise has to offer. They know of some of my exploits here and asked if I had any stories for them from recent expeditions, and I realised it had been some time since I had had an adventure.

We were also talking about hot girls. Most of this group are, at best, racially ignorant, at worst downright racist. One sent through a picture of a blonde who was best described as white trash. Nothing special, alluring or titillating about her at all, fake tits, fake tan, wide jaw. I sent through pics of Blackpink. In particular Jennie. Make no mistake, she is my #1 celebrity crush. One friend was immediately smitten with Jisoo, one quite liked Lisa, the other 6 just turned up their noses. Troglodytes.
    As I went about my day I had an itch that grew more and more, well, itchy. I really, and I mean really, wanted a Korean girl.

I haven't punted FS for a while, and when I do the maths it doesn't make much sense why I haven't. With a few shops upping their 30min massage to $45 or even $50, and girls standard charge for fs being $100, $150 for 30mins at a massage shop doesn't seem such a great idea vs $160 for 30mins at 42g with a glamour, on a double bed, with showers and diamond service etc. Anyway, I'll get to that.

Rang the shop and had a chat with the dude, 2 girls available at that time C Sunny, and K Boa. Before calling I had in my mind that Boa, K Kay or C Aria were my wish list. (Seriously, if those photos of Aria are legitimate, fuck me, I may end up living at 42g... I digress) When I heard Boa's name I couldn't believe my luck. I headed straight there.

I only had 30mins up my sleeve, and I thought for a first time probably just as well. See what she's like and if the session goes well I can book longer next time. I will definitely be booking longer next time.

In the front door, up the stairs, turn to the right, greeted by Management, handed over the $160 and was ushered in to a writing booth until Boa was ready. Boa appeared in about 2 minutes wearing a white dress, she's tall, very slim, and I immediately got a fun vibe from her. She grabbed me and lead me to the room.

Before we'd even made it through the door we were already laughing, I had a good feeling about this. Stripped off and headed to the shower, I got a better look at her body. As I said she's tall, let's say a smidge over 170cm (though the roster has her at 165cm, she seems taller to me), slim with A cups, but I think they suit her, big fakes would look silly on her body. Her face is smiley, pretty without being glamour. She makes the water the perfect temperature, lathers me up and cleans me all over, then before I know it she's giving me a bbbj in the shower. Well that escalated quickly!

We finish the shower, dry off and head to the bed, a few more laughs about this and that, then next thing I know she pounces on me. We started kissing while feeling our way around. She's a nice soft kisser, this is giving real gfe vibes now, which of course I love.

She seamlessly works her way down and starts giving a really nice bbbj again. She seemed to know instinctively when I was ready to go for the main event because she reached over, grabbed the Dom and jumped on board. More kissing, grinding and position changes (5) followed. We started in cowgirl with her kissing as she varied tempo and depth, then she spun around to go reverse cowgirl a while, the view was superb. Next we moved to missionary,
    More kissing, sucking on her nipples and kissing her neck as we increased the tempo, she was far from laying back and thinking of England, in fact she was a really energetic participant. It turns out her 2 favourite positions are also mine, so we moved to doggie and that amazing view again before another change and we finished with her prone, butt raised, clenching hard as I came deep inside (covered obviously). When I had finally come to stop she wiggled that cute little arse around and had a big beaming smile on her face.

There wasn't much time left on the clock, but what was remaining was spent with her cuddling in to my chest with my arm wrapped around her as we talked and laughed some more. Finally it was time to shower and go, we kissed a few more times in the room, and then in the hallway, and then all too soon I was back out in to the cold.

As I walked back to my car, I felt a pang of regret for my friends, so many of them trapped in loveless marriages, the fire having died down in their souls. The old joke is that you're only as young as the girl you feel, and I think there's an element of truth in that.

Boa is a quality girl, she gives the impression she would be a fun girl to hang out with. Service wise, she was great, just what the doctor ordered, not at all mechanical and not even a hint of kps. Lovers of big breasts need not apply, but if you want a fun time with a great girl then you could certainly do a lot worse than the lovely Boa. I could easily see myself booking her again soon, and for longer.

Happy travels gentlemen.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    So Boa is hitting 2 from 2 at the moment.
    When I woke up this morning I had a laugh to myself at one of her comments. Cool chick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I was chatting with an old group of mates on Whatsapp today. We're spread around the country these days, so we tend to share pics and videos and jokes as would be normal in such groups, but today we started talking about our sex lives, or in the case of many of the boys, the lack thereof. For some it seems they're getting less interested in sex as they're becoming less capable of having sex. One bemoaned how with his advancing years he couldn't lift a woman up against a wall anymore. Well, it would depend on the wall, but it would be very few women's sexual fantasy to be jack-knifed over a garden wall. Society seems to dictate that your options narrow a lot when you're over 45, really according to many people's preconceived ideas you're reduced to relationships with people you've already had relationships with in the past. The sexual equivalent of eating out of the bin. It made me sad to see so many of my old wingmen reduced to mere shadows of their former selves. I suggested they organise a boys trip to our fine city so I could show them all this great punters paradise has to offer. They know of some of my exploits here and asked if I had any stories for them from recent expeditions, and I realised it had been some time since I had had an adventure.

We were also talking about hot girls. Most of this group are, at best, racially ignorant, at worst downright racist. One sent through a picture of a blonde who was best described as white trash. Nothing special, alluring or titillating about her at all, fake tits, fake tan, wide jaw. I sent through pics of Blackpink. In particular Jennie. Make no mistake, she is my #1 celebrity crush. One friend was immediately smitten with Jisoo, one quite liked Lisa, the other 6 just turned up their noses. Troglodytes.
    As I went about my day I had an itch that grew more and more, well, itchy. I really, and I mean really, wanted a Korean girl.

I haven't punted FS for a while, and when I do the maths it doesn't make much sense why I haven't. With a few shops upping their 30min massage to $45 or even $50, and girls standard charge for fs being $100, $150 for 30mins at a massage shop doesn't seem such a great idea vs $160 for 30mins at 42g with a glamour, on a double bed, with showers and diamond service etc. Anyway, I'll get to that.

Rang the shop and had a chat with the dude, 2 girls available at that time C Sunny, and K Boa. Before calling I had in my mind that Boa, K Kay or C Aria were my wish list. (Seriously, if those photos of Aria are legitimate, fuck me, I may end up living at 42g... I digress) When I heard Boa's name I couldn't believe my luck. I headed straight there.

I only had 30mins up my sleeve, and I thought for a first time probably just as well. See what she's like and if the session goes well I can book longer next time. I will definitely be booking longer next time.

In the front door, up the stairs, turn to the right, greeted by Management, handed over the $160 and was ushered in to a writing booth until Boa was ready. Boa appeared in about 2 minutes wearing a white dress, she's tall, very slim, and I immediately got a fun vibe from her. She grabbed me and lead me to the room.

Before we'd even made it through the door we were already laughing, I had a good feeling about this. Stripped off and headed to the shower, I got a better look at her body. As I said she's tall, let's say a smidge over 170cm (though the roster has her at 165cm, she seems taller to me), slim with A cups, but I think they suit her, big fakes would look silly on her body. Her face is smiley, pretty without being glamour. She makes the water the perfect temperature, lathers me up and cleans me all over, then before I know it she's giving me a bbbj in the shower. Well that escalated quickly!

We finish the shower, dry off and head to the bed, a few more laughs about this and that, then next thing I know she pounces on me. We started kissing while feeling our way around. She's a nice soft kisser, this is giving real gfe vibes now, which of course I love.

She seamlessly works her way down and starts giving a really nice bbbj again. She seemed to know instinctively when I was ready to go for the main event because she reached over, grabbed the Dom and jumped on board. More kissing, grinding and position changes (5) followed. We started in cowgirl with her kissing as she varied tempo and depth, then she spun around to go reverse cowgirl a while, the view was superb. Next we moved to missionary,
    More kissing, sucking on her nipples and kissing her neck as we increased the tempo, she was far from laying back and thinking of England, in fact she was a really energetic participant. It turns out her 2 favourite positions are also mine, so we moved to doggie and that amazing view again before another change and we finished with her prone, butt raised, clenching hard as I came deep inside (covered obviously). When I had finally come to stop she wiggled that cute little arse around and had a big beaming smile on her face.

There wasn't much time left on the clock, but what was remaining was spent with her cuddling in to my chest with my arm wrapped around her as we talked and laughed some more. Finally it was time to shower and go, we kissed a few more times in the room, and then in the hallway, and then all too soon I was back out in to the cold.

As I walked back to my car, I felt a pang of regret for my friends, so many of them trapped in loveless marriages, the fire having died down in their souls. The old joke is that you're only as young as the girl you feel, and I think there's an element of truth in that.

Boa is a quality girl, she gives the impression she would be a fun girl to hang out with. Service wise, she was great, just what the doctor ordered, not at all mechanical and not even a hint of kps. Lovers of big breasts need not apply, but if you want a fun time with a great girl then you could certainly do a lot worse than the lovely Boa. I could easily see myself booking her again soon, and for longer.

Happy travels gentlemen.
    That’s exactly my experience. Such a nice girl. Smart and funny and hell sexy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    How many of us dodgy bastards have had a go of her? I shudder to think.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah I find it is best you don't dwell on those thoughts too much. Enjoy your own time with the girl, that's all that matters.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You could also say this in reverse. How many WLs have had a go at us? That's something I truly shudder over for myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can also atttest to Boa being a completely awesome chick, sexy AF, and doesnt waste a second, if she thinks youre wasting time she'll give u a not so subtle hurryup

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You could also say this in reverse. How many WLs have had a go at us? That's something I truly shudder over for myself.
    yeah, thanks. thats much worse !!

She's awesome. Saw her during the second lockdown. She got me into a few K Drama series. I had to watch them and report back 🤣
    Star was just as much fun.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    She's awesome. Saw her during the second lockdown. She got me into a few K Drama series. I had to watch them and report back ��
    Star was just as much fun.
    Haha we were talking about Korean girls, her advice to me "Stay away from Korean girls, they watch too much K Drama."

It seems pretty clear Boa is a certified star.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    If Sunny and Boa were your choices, then you made the right choice. Boa certainly has the right attitude and personality. I could tell right away by the way she grabbed and held me by the arm as we walked to the room that she was gonna be a good experience. Sunny has a hot body with larger breasts, but lacked that personal touch.

As for Aria, I briefly saw her in the line up, but I can't really say that those photos match her (from what I saw). However, she was wearing skimpy denim shorts, and judging by those legs and ass, the claim on the website about her doing yoga seems correct.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Boa service was awesome as visiting couple of times lovely lady

Boa is on today!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42