Thread: C Kacey - not great

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Kacey - not great

I'll try to write a quick one.
    When I first saw her I thought she looks really nice with a dress. She has a pretty face (photos real). She is very welcoming and smiling too. However when she undressed I saw her tummy is out of shape. She probably had a baby and it doesn't look good down there. She also has a bush. She told me she is 25 and this might be possible as she has a pretty young face. However I saw someone here saying she might be 40? I hope I'm not that bad at guessing age!

In the shower she washed me without BBBJ or DFK. Not a big deal for me and I didn't ask anyway.

On the bed small catbath and good BBBJ with some eye contact.

I then go for mish. She is the opposite of tight! I asked if I can CIM which she obliged.

Second round I asked her to go on top. She can't ride at all! And she quickly got tired. So we went for more mish and doggy. She can take it really well in that 2 positions.

Finished with a second CIM after a long HJ. She has the energy for HJ/BBBJ!

Overall she doesn't have a bad attitude and I managed to CIM twice. She is not a time waster too. It's a bit too mechanical though and as I said down there is out of shape which was a bit of a turn off.

Pros: CIM twice, pretty face, smiling

Cons: out of shape down there, can't cowgirl

WIR: I won't see her again but it was not a total waste of money as she did the minimum expected

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did the willy feel it was 40 yars old

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Did the willy feel it was 40 yars old
    Actually yes, not tight at all down there.
    If she is 40 she is in a good shape for her age! I still think she is late 20's early 30's. I don't really care tbh.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Probably 25 but yes some Chinese girls are like that saggy boob, scar on belly, etc most/they just don't know how to take care their body since young.

The opposite with Koreans, you get one at 38yo but you will swear in this forum she must be 25. And many will believe 25