Thread: When to ask about extras?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

When to ask about extras?

Hey all,

I am relatively inexperienced in using massage parlour services, and wanted to check if there is a generally accepted way of determining what extras a ML is willing to offer, and when best to broach the subject. I wouldn't say I am shy, but definitely self-aware enough to know that I sound awkward when the ML asks if I want any extras and I pretend to be surprised.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They will set the boundary of what they are willing to offer, I never push it further than that apart from haggling if it is clearly too expensive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some like a massage first then on flip, negotiate "extras". Some walk into the room and say " do you do this for how much?"
    There is no right or wrong but what you feel confident in doing.The best time is when you feel like its time.
    You MUST be confident, not arrogant, always respectful and polite, but confident. I try to sound like I'm here for fun, the massage is just a prelude and talk like we both know what the deal is, I mean we're not in a shopping centre massage place.
    If using the negotiate after the flip strategy, don't let the massage drag on, so there is only 10 mins to go.
    Minimum for me is 20 mins of fun time, any less forget it.
    YVMD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When they are massaging legs and butt, i use to tell them not to be shy and for them to play. Now I ask upfront before the massage as to what they do. If they get naked, I get to have a play first

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I assume "baked" was meant to be naked? or were you gettimg them all hotted up?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always ask if extras are available at that start. Then more inclined to do TT. No point the girl giving free TT if there are no extra payments.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

When to ask about extras

I’m upfront early. I go for play, not massage. I always ask if the girl is menstruating. If I want some pussy play. If they don’t do what I want then I just pay for a massage, no extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are two types of shops here.

Are extras really extras at some shops? At some shops (we all know where) then there is an expectation based on years of history that they are not extras.

Shops with Well known certainty
    Put the cash on the side table with your phone so she can see how much you have. No need to negotiate.

Shops that might be legit
    Put the cash on the side table with your phone so she can see how much you have. Let the massage begin and ask about extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    There are two types of shops here.

Are extras really extras at some shops? At some shops (we all know where) then there is an expectation based on years of history that they are not extras.

Shops with Well known certainty
    Put the cash on the side table with your phone so she can see how much you have. No need to negotiate.

Shops that might be legit
    Put the cash on the side table with your phone so she can see how much you have. Let the massage begin and ask about extras.
    Cash is often not necessary these days, most girls have payID, and the girls generally asked me if I want extras on the flip. I reckon if they do offer extra, they would make it obvious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NEVER put money on table - it’s too showy and they know how much you have and are then either cheap or a target

Wait until asked and negotiate - quickly - I either take it or leave it

If it’s been a cracking massage (think the waves) I’ll happily accept within reason the price

If it’s a shit and cold build up and then you are asked foot fork 100 just to see a little bit of skin then I would decline

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just get the massage first, if the girl knows what she’s doing it usually becomes pretty obvious to her any areas that need attention. Usually into the extra before the flip without even asking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny blaze View Post
    I just get the massage first, if the girl knows what she’s doing it usually becomes pretty obvious to her any areas that need attention. Usually into the extra before the flip without even asking
    Pretty much sums it up - no need to flash cash unless you cannot read smoke signals

90% of the time before anything happens when she says to take all clothes and pants off it’s obvious….or is it….

If she’s not my type I might then stay on and then easy to refuse but if your naked and had a shit build up its harder (and worse if you’re not) - that actually happened once - neither gave up but were both happy when buzzer went off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mr Eggs.Fertiliser .... ? PayID how many girls offer this service? What shops? I have found over the years cash only. North Side shops all want cash. I have attended all North shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Mr eggs .... ? PayID how many girls offer this service? What shops? I have found over the years cash only. North Side shops all want cash. I have attended all North shops.
    Seen it a few times too but not many - lots of private’s use beemit too

Allows them to set a price with no excuses / another reason why putting cash on table is bad form

It’s happened to me at 2 north side shops and one south

D as I what you do is use the normal machine for standard and transfer to the girl - she handles no cash then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    NEVER put money on table - it’s too showy and they know how much you have and are then either cheap or a target

Wait until asked and negotiate - quickly - I either take it or leave it

If it’s been a cracking massage (think the waves) I’ll happily accept within reason the price

If it’s a shit and cold build up and then you are asked foot fork 100 just to see a little bit of skin then I would decline
    Well I don't go for the massage. I'll put what I think is a fair price under my phone with enough so the girl knows there is more than $50 waiting. I'll keep another $50 in my clothes pocket.

If they bring back the shop change then that also sits on the side table. So they will see my phone, a peak of cash plus the $35 shop change.

When they make the $150 BBBJ offer then I can counter with the $135 is all I have.

If I'm not happy with the deal I just take the money off the deal. I don't worry about being able to control a situation.

What I'm saying is that it works for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    What I'm saying is that it works for me.
    Yeh I think everyone has their method - I stupidly pulled some cash out of my wallet one time recently and she saw
    I had more than ample - I thought the game was up - we spoke about extras and she said she wanted my cash or similar so I was getting worried with her going on about having enough, cash then getting sub par service

Anyways session went on and got into it and I left paying less than a basic nhj- lucky I think

The cash method does work fe me with regulars do there’s no mistaking what I want but just have not made it work first time…..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    Yeh I think everyone has their method - I stupidly pulled some cash out of my wallet one time recently and she saw
    I had more than ample.
    I keep cash in a few different places. so if I go for the extra 50$ in the front pocket, there is another 50$ in a back pocket.