Thread: When mamasan goes wild

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

When mamasan goes wild

No, didn't get unexpectedly mauled by a mamasan on heat when there were no girls available but if you have a good experience like that feel free to share.

I'm here to complain about a particularly neurotic/psychotic manabitch who decided to contact me after a session to say that I didn't tip her girl enough.

1. I in fact tipped more than what claimed. Otherwise I'm sure the ML would've made a scene when the session ended and I tried to leave.
    2. What happens in the room and how much I "tip" is none of your business.
    3. You absolutely crossed the line unilaterally reaching out in the way you did, about the topic at hand.

Now on my permanent ban list. Other punters here have reported similar sentiments

*Rant over*

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hungabunga View Post
    No, didn't get unexpectedly mauled by a mamasan on heat when there were no girls available but if you have a good experience like that feel free to share.

I'm here to complain about a particularly neurotic/psychotic manabitch who decided to contact me after a session to say that I didn't tip her girl enough.

1. I in fact tipped more than what claimed. Otherwise I'm sure the ML would've made a scene when the session ended and I tried to leave.
    3. You absolutely crossed the line unilaterally reaching out in the way you did, about the topic at hand.

Now on my permanent ban list. Other punters here have reported similar sentiments

*Rant over*
    Without knowing who you're talking about or the full details of the situation it's hard to judge what's going on. It sounds weird that a girl would claim you didn't tip her enough to the owner if indeed she was tipped the agreed amount. My only suspicion, and I could be totally wrong, is that the mamasan is taking a cut of tips or something so the girl tried to keep more of what I would consider her hard earned rewards. I wouldn't have thought it would be any of her business otherwise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was.the shop a $130 incl nhj for the hour then you negotiated other extras with the ml or was it a $70 hr entry and you negotiated all extras with the ml?
    Just curious…
    Either way mamasan has crossed the line and or the ml is lying to her for some reason.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shop has time based rate only. Tips are not included like for example 227 Broadway. you could theoretically go for a massage straight up and nothing else

Junior Member(有D料到)

*Rant over*
    I'd be very interested in knowing the name of this shop or even a hint because i know this forum has heaps of simps who will shill for shops.

This is also why i never give your contact details to any shop. Shops will also try and stooge you out of every fucking dollar you own. BS tips for stock standard service and i agree, why would you not make a deal about it then and there if it was an issue.

This is also why i guess i stick to brothels more than RNT's not that RNT's arnt also fun. You sorta dont have to negotiate anything. You pay a set price for a set service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please give a hint on what shop was it.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    This is also why i guess i stick to brothels more than RNT's not that RNT's arnt also fun. You sorta dont have to negotiate anything. You pay a set price for a set service.
    I would agree. There are so many variables in massage parlours we could be at a loss what each ML offers and charges.

FS shops have their standard price and services clearly all on display. You know what you'll get.

Junior Member(有D料到)

*Rant over*
    What is the point of this rant if there is no details?
    What did you receive for extra and how much did you tip?

Also the fact that you said "What happens in the room and how much I "tip" is non of your business", this alone raises eye brows to maybe you asked more for the amount you paid too and the ML may have been too shy or scared to tell you directly. Other wise you would not say it in that context.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yesterday I went to a massage shop, paid for extra and couldn't finish the load with the ml I had. Paid her off and asked for a different girl with an extra half an hour, to which she did better than the first girl. Both girls were happy because I tipped them both, shop was happy because I paid twice and I was happy because I could finish my load. The only unhappy thing was my pocket, but that can get refilled again anyway.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Mamasans Gone Wild! That sounds awesome!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Got to agree with asiafever the mamasan is taking a percentage of the tips for herself,
    she probably gets paid a shitty cash in hand wage for the day by the owners and see how much the girls are making in tips and decided to help herself to half the money,
    from the new girls who don't know any better

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I loved Jun at the Japanese Massage shop at Rosebery. I had several just 100% remedial massages from her. When her session was over she would then send in one of the other girls for a further massage . As well, she would advise me on the massage ladies I would most likely prefer. She was the best !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s a smart long term play by a mamasan to be as helpful as possible