Thread: Ladyboy lovers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ladyboy lovers

Hey fellas..interested in connecting with fellow ladyboy lovers and taking about punting experiences etc...
    Look fwd to hearing from you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’d be down to have a chat, let me know

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’d be keen to have a chat, let me know

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haven’t experienced a ladyboy but interested as well, who would you recommend for my first experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you guys are sick! ladyboy is same male hahaha so gay!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Suka mate pull your head in, it's a forum where all tastes and preferences can be discussed. It has a long history of ladyboy reviews for those who prefer and feel safe comparing and discussing. Maybe this forum and all its contents are not for you mate keep your stupid comments to yourself oh yeah and fuck off out of here if you want.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Budgy.. you should not be here in this forum. Go elsewhere. there are 2 types of gender and nothing change.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whats your point,?another ridiculous comment. You'll get no more comments from me, obviously dealing with a mug and you know the old saying.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    Budgy.. you should not be here in this forum. Go elsewhere. there are 2 types of gender and nothing change.
    Wrong. 100% wrong.
    Gender is a social construct and not a scientific one. There are no less than 72 genders. Even when dealing biologically with sex (different to gender) it is a grey area, as historically we have worked on the basis that if you have Y chromosomes you are "male", yet more and more we are seeing females that have cells with Y chromosomes for example. We can no longer deal in absolutes based solely on what we see between someone's legs.
    Have a read here for example https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...y-simplistic1/

But this isn't about that, you seem to be trying to be gatekeeper for the forum because for some reason you are against the idea. There have been before, and will be in future, those who are interested in or have tried transgenders and their contributions should be just as welcomed, if it's not for you scroll on, or jog on, but the mods don't seem to have a problem with it, and neither do any of the other forums.
    Personally I don't think it would be for me, but that doesn't mean I'm not all for those who want to explore and try different things, and I really don't see why you should feel the need to interject with, to put it bluntly, homophobic comments.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its not a gender issue suka its peoples preferences, and if someone wants to discuss ladyboys on a sex forum then I think they have every right to do so. I've seen ARs on ladyboys here before and while I don't think its for me I did find it interesting to the point of looking up ladyboys on E&B. I can tell you some of them looked a whole lot better than some of the WLs I've seen over the years.
    And over the years I've more than likely had sex with transgenders without even knowing.

If it turns you off then don't read the posts, I'll continue to read them as I'm still interested.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha you guys are funny. oh well, you know there is no such thing in between. it’s either one or another. sorry, I don’t category them as female.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ladyboys

Hey. Love to chat to you rob but can’t find out how to message you.. love to hear about what local t girls to visit (have visited a couple here)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ladyboy

Anyone have any recommendations?

Now I’m a member I’ll add a couple of reports shortly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philthy22 View Post
    Hey. Love to chat to you rob but can’t find out how to message you.
    Need to get your post count up before you get access to the messaging feature.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Trans

Thanks. I’ll get to writing reports when I can. I’ve been with kyhra here and bonus in Adelaide. Both good experiences but wildly different.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think Suka being so vocal in his preference and advice on others preference, leads me to think he's covering up his real desires and his comment was to keep the thread going so he could secretly get info he would find useful in his little secret pursuits.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    What if she's trying to sneakily pass herself off as just a normal WL, not an LB? How would you go about seeing her and how would you enjoy your session?