J Toko

J - Toko

Person's Name : Toko

Establishment : Ginza

Rates : $180 30mins

Looks : Cute, photos and description are accurate

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Not really

Photos and description sounded like just my type. The name reminded me of Toka from 278 so thought why not try Toko.

Initial impressions:
    She was cute about 160cm, very nice body. Her hair was really frizzy and all over the place, sort of reminded me of crazy cat lady hair haha.
    Thanked me for booking her, she comes across friendly and sweet but English is really bad, can't really have a conversation.

Body:
    Probably like b or c cup, I really don't know sizes that well but perfect size for me. Bit of curve in her hips and a nice sized bum. For me 0 complaints with any of her looks and was happy with my choice.

Shower:
    She has a really shy demeanour, like shoulders hunched like you'd expect from a very introverted person in a group setting. Nothing wrong with that, something I noticed Just very basic Shower, with no sexual parts to it.

Foreplay:
    Onto the bed, I laid down and usually let the girl do her thing. This is where it started going downhill. She was wrapped up in two towels, took one off but left one on. Then got on top and just laid on me. Her knees were up so could play with her but she just had her head on my shoulder not really doing much, a few moans.

After a few mins of that she moved her head to my chest and started licking me but not my nipples, was my chest which was odd and I started thinking how things have taken a weird turn haha. Really was doing nothing for me.

Lifted her head up so we could start kissing. Her kissing technique was just with her tongue in my mouth but not really moving or doing anything. Felt like she was putting all her weight into my mouth though, also a bit odd.

Blow job. Felt very similar to her kissing, after a few mins she finally started moving her head a bit and using her tongue. At this point though I was so in my head about how not great things were going that it was hard to stay hard.

Sex. Got myself hard, she tried to put on a condom that was way too small then got the right one. Hardness was going lol. When I went to fuck she put both her hands over her mouth, I'm not sure why or what she was doing. Maybe she was scared or nervous?
    After that went soft again and nothing was going to happen in the remaining time.

So in the end a very disappointing time. I feel bad writing a bad review cause she sort of tried and if I didn't get into my own head about things it may have been better.

She is very cute and seems like a nice girl. I'm guessing she's extremely inexperienced. Maybe if you're a very confident person who can dictate everything in the session you'll have an ok time. I wonder what it's been like for other people who have seen her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good honest review.

Much appreciate it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe you scared her with that 9 inch boner

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Good honest review.

Much appreciate it.
    I do feel bad about writing negative reviews, especially when it's about someone who came across as a really nice friendly person. It's much easier if they're a time waster and rude.

I hope someone else had had a great time and posts it, maybe it was just me

Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Maybe you scared her with that 9 inch boner
    Haha I am the definition of average white guy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh thats a good honest review.
    I think shes not your type and thats why you had troubles staying hard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the honest review. i think me and you are similar, once i get into a mood of thinking too much its hard to stay hard. plus im a slow starter so always 1hr for me.

sounds like you could use an experienced lady that will do things to you and let you enjoy yourself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the honest review! She doesn't sound that bad, maybe as you hinted it you were just not in the mood.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can understand the review got one months ago (therefore stop punting for a while as I was so disappointed). Yes a jap girl at ginza. Expensive but totally crap.

Becareful not all jap are good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Yeh thats a good honest review.
    I think shes not your type and thats why you had troubles staying hard
    Actually looks wise she was exactly my type. Which I why I posted my Megu review as well as it's a bit of a comparison. Someone who isn't really my type but still able to have a fun time

Interested to find out how other people have gone

Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    thanks for the honest review. i think me and you are similar, once i get into a mood of thinking too much its hard to stay hard. plus im a slow starter so always 1hr for me.

sounds like you could use an experienced lady that will do things to you and let you enjoy yourself
    Yeah definitely a mental block once a few things go bad.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review, thanks dundersyd1