Thread: J Megu

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Megu

J Megu

Person's Name : Megu

Establishment : Ginza

Rates : $220 45mins

Looks : The photos are her but heavily filtered and don't show the extra weight she has.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes but 30mins would be enough

Really liked her photos, description said chubby which I don't mind too much but she is a little more than chubby

First impressions: Didn't look much like her photos, little bit unusual voice. She was very welcoming and friendly. Was disappointed how different to the photos she was and was regretting my choice a bit, wondering how much I'd enjoy it

Body: Large natural boobs, probably like a D. Very soft, bit saggy but feel great. Short and chubby, she has extra weight on her stomach and a flat bum. A little bit similar to Juri but chubbier. Obviously her best assets are her boobs which are great

Shower:
    Fairly basic Shower but washed everywhere, little bit of playing with my balls

Foreplay: Asked if I want rimming, said no. She started with a cat bath and flipped me over. Really nice and was getting me in the mood. Loves to have her boobs grabbed and squeezed heavily, her lips are incredibly soft, softest lips I've kissed. She is just a very soft person haha.

Blow job was good and got me hard quick. Slipped on the dom and got on top. She felt great and we were both into it, lots of moaning from her and kissed while riding.

Into mish. She looked quite pretty at this point and could see more relation to the photos. Her boobs were jiggling around and she was playing with my nipples. Had to slow down a few times as she tightens up and felt really good.

Got into a good rhythm and she really started enjoying it, moans getting louder and she let me know she was cumming, could feel her pulsing around my dick and I didn't last much longer after that. Gave me a nice thank you.

Talked a bit and she's here for a little while and wants to visit the US.

In the end it was a really enjoyable time. At first felt a bit dudded by the photos but her service was great and fucking was a fun time with her.

Don't know if I'd go back just cause I prefer petite girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    how do you rate her face?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that who is listed as a F-cup? (can’t confirm due to website down) if so you just saved me time and money!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by noname13131 View Post
    how do you rate her face?
    Probably like a 6. Just average imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Is that who is listed as a F-cup? (can’t confirm due to website down) if so you just saved me time and money!
    Yeah F cup it says, big soft and natural. Last day it says on roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the heads up
    I would have been furious booking a “F-cup” and finding out they are just “D-cups”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol I'm not accurate with sizes. Pretty sure Japan E and F cups convert to D DD in western sizes