Thread: Honey

Senior Member(無間使者)

Honey

Honey can do a really hard massage using her elbows and hands, it's not for everyone but it was good enough to make mg calves loosened up, been suffering with pain. Honey takes her time to massage you. Honey's body has an enchanced D cups that is done well with her frame, she has an hourglass figure and slim. She is very naughty in part 2 that she uses her lips to make like a BJ type of movement without ever going in and she would repeat it most of the sessions. The most different type of tease in Stanmore and she is YMMV. She allows you to touch her Y, one of the tightest Y that I ever touched.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the awesome review. I have my eyes on her for a while unfortunately haven't been able to see her as I just can't get free the day she works. And her photos are good too. Not a big fan or enhanced pair of boobies but I reckon she will be great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolf View Post
    Thanks for the awesome review. I have my eyes on her for a while unfortunately haven't been able to see her as I just can't get free the day she works. And her photos are good too. Not a big fan or enhanced pair of boobies but I reckon she will be great.
    I found honey to be really accomodating. Didn't mind the boobs at all.