Person's Name : Pinky

Establishment : 200 stanmore

Rates : $110 45mins

Looks : Cute, short, great body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Went to Stanmore for the first time. Messaged and 2 girls were available, 5 mins later I got there and only Pinky was available. After reading a lot of the reviews she wouldn't have been my choice, only cause they said she didn't do a lot of teasing, which I love.

The shop seems really nice, mamasan was cute and welcoming. Maybe Ada? Idk lol
Two hole table which I was excited for.

Pinky comes in, cute, short and very cheery. Easy to talk to and was feeling good for the session.

Part 1
Excellent relaxing massage. The oils felt great and smelt really good. Was feeling really relaxed and blissful.
Dangling free through the hole was a nice feeling, made me horny just thinking about it.

Pinky moved onto my legs and started brushing my balls. Yes. Exactly what I like. After each leg she gave me more stroking through the hole which was great. She then just moved onto only the hole and it was intense.

Part 2
Come back with the hot towel, teasing my whole body while stroking. Felt 10/10, she asked do I want b2b for $30 extra. I couldn't say no.

We flipped and she got on top, using her hole Body and teasing my dick between her legs. Very sexy body, licking my ears and moaning. I couldn't last long, can't believe how quick I came unfortunately cause I was enjoying it so much.

First time at stanmore and one of the best massages rnt I've had. Not a fan of b2b extra but maybe that's how it is these days. Will definitely return to the shop

Really like the look of Cindy's photo but haven't seen any reviews