Thread: New shop required

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New shop required

T5 has been my favourite shop for a long time even when it has just been Red post Covid. I really liked the variety of the shop pre Covid and still find Red hard to beat post Covid.

Combined with a couple of Privates being Lynne at Kangaroo Point and Jenny at Hamilton who offer a really good massage with some extras, I haven't looked much further.

Now that it is looking like T5 may not re-open, I don't have a back up plan. Any suggestions for a good shop like T5 preferably south of the river?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    try tictok (if you are focus on extra) Sunshine Day Spa (SSDS), sister shop luna or SDS/Sky day spa are close but never the same

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Ace. Much appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Probably not as good as the stories from T5 but I always have great sessions at Anytime. Had some great times with A but it depends on what you are after. They are real close to T5 as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Much appreciated Punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Parse error: syntax error (T_STRING), user id 'NULL'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    Hello my fellow perverts and sexual deviants,

I might be late to the party with this one. I kinda remember something being mentioned in this area. Earlier in the week, I drove past the old Touch shop in Highgate Hill at night. I know they relocated ages ago (I've not been to the new setup). A flashing neon massage sign caught my eye as I whizzed by. Is this joint worth a visit?

At the height of Covid when everything was shut up, I was tapping a young thai with massive milkers from this shop at her place in the Valley. She went back home about two years ago, unfortunately. She's in my all time top 5.
    Shop price is on the rich side but I've been once since its new tenants moved in and enjoyed my time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed. I saw y there which was pretty good but the shop cost was $75 for the hr. Minor in the overall cost I guess.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are the MLs on the younger or older side?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Younger the one I saw.