Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little mischief

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

A little mischief

Bewarned - this isn't a review of some cute Thai spinner... (she is cute and Thai though!)

Spent Wednesday morning as I often do with a regular Thai ML of mine on her day off and I could tell she had to get something off her chest - something was clearly bugging her... Anyway, it turns out she had a difficult customer the night before. This guy had originally asked for another Thai girl, who's he's seen several times before but she had a day off so the boss sent in the only other Thai girl working and that was my 'friend'. So in he walks and $50 was placed on the table immediately and with out any discussion about what was expected the massage began.

I should say my 'Friend' is relatively young and arrived in Sydney just a month before the COVID lockdowns - so hasn't years of experience under her belt yet...

Within 15 mins the guy turned over and started asking 'favours' the usual deal - clothes off, can I kiss, can I touch, etc etc... before long my 'friend' starts holding back and saying "you've only tipped $50 - what you're asking for will cost more" or words to that effect... The guy starts to argue then gets up and complains to the boss. The massage ends with a nhj and little more and my 'friend' saying she probably looked and behaved pretty pissed off for the rest of the session.

Anyway - the upshot was she got fired... No longer has a job at this shop on Castlereagh st on a Tuesday. 20% cut in income just like that (this shop is good for her - she averages 7-9 jobs / day there, more than the other shops she works at).

Life doesn't need to be so brutal, does it?

I attempted to suggest that she's probably better off - there's plenty of choice in the city and the combination of a dodgy regular customer and a dodgy unsupporting boss is more that I would bother with..

She reminded me that she's Thai - most shops are Chinese owned and they typically tolerate 1-2 Thai girls to satisfy customer demand but beyond that favour Chinese girls.. so there's actually not much choice for her until another Thai girls leaves or is sacked...

Being a bit of a sucker in these situations I started to think of ways to help - other than handing over fists full of cash... She's a nice chick and I enjoy my time with her...

What I dreamt up last night was a hypothetical approach to (non-violent) mob justice for the dodgy boss....

Suppose I shared the shop number and my 'friend's name at that shop and simply asked you lot to attempt to make bookings with her a this shop (you wouldn't be able to fulfil yet because she's not there!) - would she get her job back??? I don't currently know the shop or my 'friends' name at this shop so will need to recruit her before I proceed, but was curious to hear some feedback..

Over to the 'mob'!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Without saying I believe or not this story there are plenty of job opportunities in Sydney! And I'm sure she can join the thai girls at 227 Broadway if she is good enough.

Having said that I'm waiting for your next post "She asked me for some money and she disappears". But you are a senior member you should know better than that I'm sure...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's probably better off not getting her job back there. If the boss sacks her for that then she's better off finding another place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm not in this game to waste money - but everyone perception of value is unique.

I've valued a slightly deeper connection with some of the ML's I've met over the years and occasionally I've seem some nasty interactions with customers and shop owners. I guess this is the first time I've noticed a real power imbalance. Punters like to think they have all the power, but you may be surprised to know that many working girls see themselves with a fair bit of power in these relationships - after all - we're so desperate to get it off we're happy to pay someone...

I agree, my assumption was 'just get another job, it can't be that hard'... but there are some real barriers..and I also think she was so shocked she lost her job over this incident... she just didn't see it coming...and as I explained I just tried and think of a no-cost way to help her out...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Birch is a very experienced campaigner, so I have no qualms trusting his judgement of how legit a girl is.
    There's a lot going on behind the scenes we don't know about. The girl is correct that Chinese owners are cautious of being reliant on Thai girls, apparently Thai girls have had a reputation for no shows, walking out etc if the shop isn't busy enough and so on. I would agree that she's better off elsewhere, but where? I'm assuming she wants to stay close to town, and a shop with good traffic. There was a Thai girl at a shop who did only one shift as cover for a friend, she happened to get reviewed positively on that one shift, a bunch of guys called up trying to book her only to be told it was just a trial, but through weight of inquiry she got a full time slot, so your theory on weight of numbers is correct. On the flip side, it seems odd that this girl would do 7-9 sessions in a shift, good numbers, but be so easily disposed of, which makes me wonder if there had been other complaints, or if she just got walk ins without much repeat business and so Management just figured she was replaceable.
    Anyway, if she really wants that job back, yeah sure I'm down to do a little cheeky enquiring.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking from the shop owners end the owner is in the game to make money like any other business if you have an assets that's generating good income would you let it go somewhere else not to mention the over demands of good ML or WL now days .
    My guess is she's probably didn't do enough turn overs & maybe there were other complains as well this give the owner the opportunity to get rid of her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think even though, the economy might be showing signs of a recession coming, there will always be demand for this industry. She should be able to score another job quite easily.

What about Ada's 200 Stanmore? Plenty of good Thai MLs there...

I dont think overseas girls have completely re-stocked so there should still be a shortage?

Good luck to her..

Banned
    If she's attractive with a nice body then she has no problem finding work in other shops. I've had bosses sometimes whinge that they can't get enough girls and your friend believes that being Thai is a disadvantage. I don't see it. Many non Chinese guys prefer Thai girls so why is she worried? Tell her to look around for a better shop that respects its staff.

This is a real problem with some shop owners thinking that they are untouchable and can do whatever they like and treat girls like trash because they run a business and the girls need money to survive. This is why you need competition. If you have large shops with many girls then they dont care about customers or girls. It's all about money. Anyway, she's better off finding a better working environment for herself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Birch is a very experienced campaigner, so I have no qualms trusting his judgement of how legit a girl is.
    There's a lot going on behind the scenes we don't know about. The girl is correct that Chinese owners are cautious of being reliant on Thai girls, apparently Thai girls have had a reputation for no shows, walking out etc if the shop isn't busy enough and so on. I would agree that she's better off elsewhere, but where? I'm assuming she wants to stay close to town, and a shop with good traffic. There was a Thai girl at a shop who did only one shift as cover for a friend, she happened to get reviewed positively on that one shift, a bunch of guys called up trying to book her only to be told it was just a trial, but through weight of inquiry she got a full time slot, so your theory on weight of numbers is correct. On the flip side, it seems odd that this girl would do 7-9 sessions in a shift, good numbers, but be so easily disposed of, which makes me wonder if there had been other complaints, or if she just got walk ins without much repeat business and so Management just figured she was replaceable.
    Anyway, if she really wants that job back, yeah sure I'm down to do a little cheeky enquiring.
    Thanks for the backup Mr Fever it's appreciated. - you're absolutely right we / I know practically nothing about all this - only what the girl has selectively told me.

This whole schnaffu seems to have resolved itself already... It seems I caught her when she was still a bit raw about the whole deal and then did the blokely thing and tried to fix it for her... I should have given her more space and credit for sorting it out herself - as several of you suggest she should have been able to do...

Anyway, the upshot is she has a bit of a revengeful streak about her also and has promptly scored a job at the the shop right next door, with her friend (the one who was away at the time of the incident)! plus, they reckon between them they have something like 25 customers to take with them also...(I'm assuming the dodgy customer isn't one of the chosen ones!).

All's well in my corner of the universe once again!
    Last edited by birch; 14-07-2022 at 05:55 PM. Reason: typo

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    Thanks for the backup Mr Fever it's appreciated. - you're absolutely right we / I know practically nothing about all this - only what the girl has selectively told me.

This whole schnaffu seems to have resolved itself already... It seems I caught her when she was still a bit raw about the whole deal and then did the blokely thing and tried to fix it for her... I should have given her more space and credit for sorting it out herself - as several of you suggest she should have been able to do...

Anyway, the upshot is she has a bit of a revengeful streak about her also and has promptly scored a job at the the shop right next door, with her friend (the one who was away at the time of the incident)! plus, they reckon between them they have something like 25 customers to take with them also...(I'm assuming the dodgy customer isn't one of the chosen ones!).

All's well in my corner of the universe once again!
    Good result.
    Hell certainly hath no fury like a (thai) woman scorned!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are many sides to a story, a lot of ifs, what's and buts, the biggest one is speculation of wrong doing by both parties and the manager,
    in future this can be avoided by discussion by both parties before the session starts on what is included in the tipping prices,

So guys when meeting a new massage lady for the first time ask her first what you can and can not do, because not all girls do full service, and are still very shy by nature,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Having been in this game for more years than i care to admit, I've heard more than a few stories about shitty customers. Guys walking out without paying the tip, guys agreeing to prices for this and that and not paying up at the end, guys telling the manager xyz was crap, when she what she really did was not agree to anal, guys thrusting FIV and getting cranky when the girl reacts badly. Often with little support from the manager.

It can be a shitty job. One girl i know was fired because the customer stuck a finger in her arse and slapped her when she told him off. The shop didn't want to deal with police issues so they threatened her with visa exposure and told her to leave. No wonder this gig damages them.

I hope karma bites the pricks in life hard.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $50 for standard NHJ? Heard some girls let go for charging too much for extras because customers start going elsewhere.

Also Thai girls have reputation for sob stories and drama, obviously not all but good to be wary.

Anyway customer was still a dick if demanding, can't imagine how awkward would be to finish that session.

I'm sure she'll find somewhere new, probably better for her to move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought this industry is short staffed?!!

Also like what another guy said, it could be she got multiple complaints and the owner finally had enough of her. 1 complaint wont get her fired.

And theres also suburban shops she can work at not just city

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I also got a bit of new insight in the Thai ML community during this episode, while she was chatting to some friends when all this blew up on Wednesday morning another girl on a Line chat posted a CCTV screen shot of a fat white, balding and half dressed dude rushing down some stairs with a fist full of cash... Turns out it was is a massage shop in south western Sydney the night before and the bastard had stolen cash from a girl's bag and did a runner. He left his shoes and some clothing behind...

The upshot was the Line chat group has something like 200 members - all Thai ML's and my friend said any scandals / bad customers get posted here to help others avoid...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I also got a bit of new insight in the Thai ML community during this episode, while she was chatting to some friends when all this blew up on Wednesday morning another girl on a Line chat posted a CCTV screen shot of a fat white, balding and half dressed dude rushing down some stairs with a fist full of cash... Turns out it was is a massage shop in south western Sydney the night before and the bastard had stolen cash from a girl's bag and did a runner. He left his shoes and some clothing behind...

The upshot was the Line chat group has something like 200 members - all Thai ML's and my friend said any scandals / bad customers get posted here to help others avoid...
    Fuck...I would love to know what the LINE group is called or be a member...many of the Thai girls in Pattaya / Bangkok have similar groups on LINE.

Junior Member(有D料到)

There’s some right bastards out there, hope the fat prick gets his comeuppance

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah have heard of this Line group as well, it's very real, they also share Intel about shops etc, and cover eachnothers shifts if can't make it and so on. They let each other know about dodgy shops, shit customers etc. Good idea.

Agree, hope the fat cunt gets what is coming to him, lowlife prick.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good on the girls.

Banned

I've known about this for some time and revealed this on one of the threads about not giving out your photo to MLs or WLs. Many guys were unaware of this. It's not new to me especially in my dealing with many Thai girls. To this day, I have not had one Thai girl reveal the name of the website where Thai girls chat about foreigners or acknowledge the existence of such site.

The well known girl pick up blogger David Bond exposed this secret Thai site when he was picking up girls in Asia. You can check out his YouTube clips. Interesting tips for those who haven't figured out how to score with girls or to work out what goes on in their heads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast