Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little mischief

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    I also got a bit of new insight in the Thai ML community during this episode, while she was chatting to some friends when all this blew up on Wednesday morning another girl on a Line chat posted a CCTV screen shot of a fat white, balding and half dressed dude rushing down some stairs with a fist full of cash... Turns out it was is a massage shop in south western Sydney the night before and the bastard had stolen cash from a girl's bag and did a runner. He left his shoes and some clothing behind...

The upshot was the Line chat group has something like 200 members - all Thai ML's and my friend said any scandals / bad customers get posted here to help others avoid...
    Interesting, I've noticed this Thai ml doing this when I see her. I never asked her about it but everytime she leaves the room she takes her bag with her. After reading this, this could have happened her or maybe someone is going through her stuff when she walks out to get a hot towel.
    Disappointing to hear punters doing that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Interesting, I've noticed this Thai ml doing this when I see her. I never asked her about it but everytime she leaves the room she takes her bag with her. After reading this, this could have happened her or maybe someone is going through her stuff when she walks out to get a hot towel.
    Disappointing to hear punters doing that.
    Rule #1 of punting with Thai girls.
    Leave your Rescue Ranger hat and badge in the car, they can give you more bleeding heart sob stories than you could ever imagine...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    Rule #1 of punting with Thai girls.
    Leave your Rescue Ranger hat and badge in the car, they can give you more bleeding heart sob stories than you could ever imagine...
    Should we create a new post about Thai sob stories?
    Would be interesting if everyone have same stories like its some script

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I must be the odd one out, never had a sob story from a Thai girl...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Life stories, everyone has them, how much BS do punters tell the girls, I bet they have punter categories as well

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by V2539 View Post
    Life stories, everyone has them, how much BS do punters tell the girls, I bet they have punter categories as well
    Probably right there too.

I'm not sure why so many guys here have such animosity towards the girls...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Probably right there too.

I'm not sure why so many guys here have such animosity towards the girls...
    Reflections of themselves?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guys so many of you are negative here. All Birch is suggesting is calling the shop and pretending to book his friend. The boss may realise she was not as bad to let her go. If she is not telling the whole truth whats been described may not be too far off the reality as some punters expect lot more than the ML should be doing. I am for this. If it’s too hard to share the number in the open forum Birch PM me and I will call the shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Having been in this game for more years than i care to admit, I've heard more than a few stories about shitty customers. Guys walking out without paying the tip, guys agreeing to prices for this and that and not paying up at the end, guys telling the manager xyz was crap, when she what she really did was not agree to anal, guys thrusting FIV and getting cranky when the girl reacts badly. Often with little support from the manager.

It can be a shitty job. One girl i know was fired because the customer stuck a finger in her arse and slapped her when she told him off. The shop didn't want to deal with police issues so they threatened her with visa exposure and told her to leave. No wonder this gig damages them.

I hope karma bites the pricks in life hard.
    That's pretty harsh on the girl. Guys need to know boundaries and sticking a finger in a girl's bottom without her consent is uncalled for. The shop should have supported her but instead they punished the girl. I guess there are shop owners in this industry who should be banned for life because they have no concept in how to run a business, how to take care of their staff and to comply with government or council rules.

Banned
    200 Stanmore is the place for your friend to work
    Short bus ride up Parramatta Rd

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Guys so many of you are negative here. All Birch is suggesting is calling the shop and pretending to book his friend. The boss may realise she was not as bad to let her go. If she is not telling the whole truth whats been described may not be too far off the reality as some punters expect lot more than the ML should be doing. I am for this. If it’s too hard to share the number in the open forum Birch PM me and I will call the shop.
    All's well again! I posted earlier that within 48hrs she had hatched her own revengeful plan. Both her and her friend at the original shop who was away when the dodgy customer came to ruin her day went to the next door shop -and I mean right next door to - they are both on Castlereagh St, 290 something (I've not been to either so don't know the exact addresses) either way - the two Thai girls also took all their customers with them! Something like 25 regular customers between them! My friend confirmed today she already has 9 bookings for tomorrow in the new shop, so she hasn't skipped a beat and her friend no longer needs to deal with the dodgy customer who apparently always short changed in the tips (agree to $50 then only produce 2 x $20's, etc).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What happens if he goes next door ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    All's well again! I posted earlier that within 48hrs she had hatched her own revengeful plan. Both her and her friend at the original shop who was away when the dodgy customer came to ruin her day went to the next door shop -and I mean right next door to - they are both on Castlereagh St, 290 something (I've not been to either so don't know the exact addresses) either way - the two Thai girls also took all their customers with them! Something like 25 regular customers between them! My friend confirmed today she already has 9 bookings for tomorrow in the new shop, so she hasn't skipped a beat and her friend no longer needs to deal with the dodgy customer who apparently always short changed in the tips (agree to $50 then only produce 2 x $20's, etc).
    Well, seems to be a good outcome

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    What happens if he goes next door ?
    Hopefully Management next door are better and lay down the ground rules to him to follow or he can fuck off from whence he came.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The Naked City

There are eight million stories in the Naked City. This has been one of them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    There are eight million stories in the Naked City. This has been one of them.
    See, I read that, thought "The Naked City" was a thing and stripped off... Long story short I'm waiting outside HR office...
    On the bright side few of the admin staff slipped me their phone numbers, so, swings and roundabouts... I mean, their average age is "Jurassic", but still, I'm focusing on the positive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Grannies need a root too Asia, proud of you mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12