Thread: Kingsford Bodytone, new roster?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kingsford Bodytone, new roster?

Anyone tried the new girls there. I used to going for Sasha and Monique but one went to Melbourne and the other went on a holiday trip to Europe. There’s a bunch of new girls there but I’m not keen on having to meet and filter everyone of them since sometimes the site exaggerates the girls and it might seem rude to look at them one by one before deciding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kingsford Bodytone

Quote Originally Posted by johnylance4 View Post
    Anyone tried the new girls there. I used to going for Sasha and Monique but one went to Melbourne and the other went on a holiday trip to Europe. There’s a bunch of new girls there but I’m not keen on having to meet and filter everyone of them since sometimes the site exaggerates the girls and it might seem rude to look at them one by one before deciding.

Johny, I'd be interested to learn about your experiences with the girls there...

I wnet up those stairs only once to meet the girls about 6 months back now. All were gorgeous, some were Asian, some Western, others mixed. The line up was great and they were all well presented and classy. During the meet and greets I asked a few discreet questions about services like kissing, HJ, FS etc. Once I had finished meeting all the girls, the Mamasun comes to me (I didn't meet her when I came in) and launches into a vicious tirade because I had the nerve to ask questions. Fuck Me, she was vile, vicious and full of hate - she was a horrible Dragon Lady with fire coming out of her mouth.

I don't know if she was being overly protective, but she did bellow about how the police sent undercover officers to her place and that I shouldn't be asking the girls questions about anything. So, I respectfully declined to stay and partake, given the somewhat severe reprimand from the Mamasun. I was in fact, told to leave in no uncertain terms and to not come back!

TBH, I would have loved to stay and spent time with everyone there as they were classy. But now on my daily drive past on my way to work, I daydream about those gorgeous naked Uni Students offering Vegge massages to indifferent punters .... and then I get a shiver, remembering the horror story which was the pocked faced, dried up old Asian Mama Sun reprimanding me for having the nerve to enter her shop and ask questions about the services.

So, sorry I can't answer your question, but I am keen to learn from other punters, what's the service in this place like? oh, and how the Mamasun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rip that sounds terrible, yeah even the girl I used to meet regularly says the old lady is a bit of a psycho. They do offer extra service like covered sex and blowjob but it often depends on their mood or if the customer is clean cause the girl I’m regular with said they had weird guys who looks like druggies and didn’t wanna get too close.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kingsford Bodytone

Quote Originally Posted by johnylance4 View Post
    Rip that sounds terrible, yeah even the girl I used to meet regularly says the old lady is a bit of a psycho. They do offer extra service like covered sex and blowjob but it often depends on their mood or if the customer is clean cause the girl I’m regular with said they had weird guys who looks like druggies and didn’t wanna get too close.

Ha, not me. Decent, clean cut, Professor type.. Can't imagine their mood is great if Dragon Lady keeps them on their toes..
    I'm now a regular down the road at 138 Anzac Pde. Much more chilled and they're really nice and welcoming..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like you've had a bit of nightmare Paddyfield. I've been a reg here for many many years and the place is one of the best around both as far as quality of girls go and service. Always a mix of asian, caucasian, latino and even occasionally black girls. The only time you usually see so much variety is in the high end joints like bodyrotic or nirvana. I couldn't disagree more about Amy or Annie the Mamasan who has always been very friendly and professional.

I think the problem is you've gone in there thinking its a licensed brothel when its definitely not and as such not all girls offer extras. Its clear extras aren't encouraged by management as the girls that do offer them are often careful to be subtle and not to make too much noise especially with those squeaky massage tables. I think it reflects well on Amy/Annie that she sticks up for the girls, especially as they often have brand new to the industry talent who are only open to basic erotic massage. Its the fact that these girls are all so normal and authentic that makes it truly special, unlike the generic service you get at the full asian joints or even the western brothels.

Can you get FS here, absolutely, but it's not all girls and you're best off going for and expecting a nude RNT and then if the mood fits politely enquiring during the session as opposed to asking upfront. If you just want FS then the notorious City Rose is around the corner or many many others not too far away in Surry hills.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a resonably good friend who works there on and off and she tells me they are not encouraged to do extras so she has to be quiet and discreet about it. Probably explains why it is $150 per hour for the basic service or the girls would make nothing. Makes a BJ or FS 200-300 per hour depending on the gal.....ouch!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane View Post
    Looks like you've had a bit of nightmare Paddyfield. I've been a reg here for many many years and the place is one of the best around both as far as quality of girls go and service. Always a mix of asian, caucasian, latino and even occasionally black girls. The only time you usually see so much variety is in the high end joints like bodyrotic or nirvana. I couldn't disagree more about Amy or Annie the Mamasan who has always been very friendly and professional.

I think the problem is you've gone in there thinking its a licensed brothel when its definitely not and as such not all girls offer extras. Its clear extras aren't encouraged by management as the girls that do offer them are often careful to be subtle and not to make too much noise especially with those squeaky massage tables. I think it reflects well on Amy/Annie that she sticks up for the girls, especially as they often have brand new to the industry talent who are only open to basic erotic massage. Its the fact that these girls are all so normal and authentic that makes it truly special, unlike the generic service you get at the full asian joints or even the western brothels.

Can you get FS here, absolutely, but it's not all girls and you're best off going for and expecting a nude RNT and then if the mood fits politely enquiring during the session as opposed to asking upfront. If you just want FS then the notorious City Rose is around the corner or many many others not too far away in Surry hills.
    I agree, I recently ventured here because of my curiosity. I spent an amount I think would be better spent on a legit FS shop. Now this is not in anyway a negative about the shop nor the ML I saw but more so my ‘ expectation ‘ of what it is and what it is not. Would I return? ABSOLUTELY !!! but this time I’ll be more open minded and expect nothing more than a RnT and If I ended up getting more than I expected, it would just be icing on the Cake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to be a few young white Aussies on the lineup but that supply seems to have dried up. Saw a gorgeous girl there just after covid with big curly red hair and a nice bush, still think about her now. Last couple of times with the almost all Asian lineup was disappointing, not great service and b2b isn't included in the base price so if you're wanting it you'll be paying up another $50 at least

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebeardyfella View Post
    Used to be a few young white Aussies on the lineup but that supply seems to have dried up. Saw a gorgeous girl there just after covid with big curly red hair and a nice bush, still think about her now. Last couple of times with the almost all Asian lineup was disappointing, not great service and b2b isn't included in the base price so if you're wanting it you'll be paying up another $50 at least
    Cheers Beardy,
    $50 seems steep for a b2b, even $20 does imo - it does nothing for me with a girl rubbing her body on me. Unless im missing something and it means /includes a pussy slide which some brothers may be entertained by.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been here 3 times, my experience is that the girls are gorgeous no doubt. Had one experienced nude b2b massage with expensive fs on offer, very nice. Other 2 times had sexy new starters that gave massage in lingerie not nude, but was still hot and sexy, no fs.
    About time I go back for more. Looked at listed line up, they sound great.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Unfortunately when I went there a few months back the $380 ( all up incl FS ) price tag wasnt on par with other FS shops extensive extras list. At that price you can get BBBJ, BLS, CIM to name a few. Now in fairness Im not sure what other ML are offering there, my opinion is based on my limited one off visit. YMMV

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I visited twice early this year (AR's written, google is your friend), itch scratched, BUT... have never gotten an explanation of what exactly is INCLUDED in the base price. Certainly she was naked, and for EXTRA pineapples, FS was enjoyed. I did enjoy each ML stepping into the room and introducing themselves, and an in-room shower nice (even if a cylinder). But I just DON'T understand what justifies the 160/hour base fee.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bodytone- Jasmine

Any thoughts about Jasmine(indian)?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjj123 View Post
    Any thoughts about Jasmine(indian)?
    Been there, done that. UTFSE. 'Nuff said (RIP Trink).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Been there, done that. UTFSE. 'Nuff said (RIP Trink).
    Utfse?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Utfse?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    AKA Google is your friend.

Use The F#cking Search Engine. Standard on most forums (especially on the international one), along with RTFF.

For ME, having come from the international side, this forum, while great for info, is too tolerant of leechers and deadbeats.