Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Length of Shifts

Senior Member(無間使者)

Length of Shifts

With a mixture of fascination and grimace I observe the hours of some of our WLs shifts. I’m interested in some of the more senior members of this forum opinions as to how it works. K Boa at Nightshade is down for 15 hrs tomorrow. 12 hrs is common among many girls. Reading Boas reviews, her enthusiasm etc, surely she can’t be at it for 15 hrs? Does a long shift equal pacing, stamina, greed, love of sex or superhero powers?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not specifically for boa but use of amphetamines is common in the industry.
    Also naps between clients I imagine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably greed.
    Chatting with Boa the other day she has an amount she’s aiming to earn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by humanbeinglawnmower View Post
    Probably greed.
    Chatting with Boa the other day she has an amount she’s aiming to earn
    "Greed is good"..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm an early morning punter - 10 or 11 ish - because i like the idea of fresh. I used to see a girl at 429a pre-rona. A complete hotty who could suck dry concrete out of a hole in the ground and would admonish me for only lasting 40 minutes in various yoga positions she would initiate. Wore me out every session. She told me once she'd finished her last shift at 4am and yet here she was rocking up at 11am. I was gob smacked, and asked her why she worked such ridiculous hours. She said she had 2 apartments in Shanghai and was aiming for her 3rd, and then done. Fair play.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ice ice baby ice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have no earthly idea how Boa maintains her enthusiasm for such long sessions but I'm so glad she does. What a joy of a woman.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lots and lots of caffeine

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Friday/Saturday nights are the money makers for the girls, as most of them are students that can only work the weekends so they have to maximise their time and chances of making food and rent money as school is normally paid by their parents back in their own country.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not uncommon for girls to start at shop open, or close enough, then work until the last punters leave, and even if they are finished and the shop is closed they will get called in with the other girls that are still working, and then back up a few hours later. The 24-hour shots I just usually sleep first many minutes between customers as they can and just get woken up when one arrives.
    Some do it with the aid of assistance some do it with just the inspiration of what they are saving in the bank.
    In a lot of their home countries they have no real prospects so they work as hard as long as they can here for a few years and rely on that for their old age (particularly when the attitude is changing amongst young people that don't look after their grandparents like they used to in the Asian countries.
    Also the large majority of them have children back home and they are here to support their families back home and their children education, and that is their driving force. Necessity.
    As for Boa.. absolutely no chemical assistance there just sheer determination to earn her target as soon as possible, and I'm sure to leave it all behind her and never think of it again

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    It's not uncommon for girls to start at shop open, or close enough, then work until the last punters leave, and even if they are finished and the shop is closed they will get called in with the other girls that are still working, and then back up a few hours later. The 24-hour shots I just usually sleep first many minutes between customers as they can and just get woken up when one arrives.
    Some do it with the aid of assistance some do it with just the inspiration of what they are saving in the bank.
    In a lot of their home countries they have no real prospects so they work as hard as long as they can here for a few years and rely on that for their old age (particularly when the attitude is changing amongst young people that don't look after their grandparents like they used to in the Asian countries.
    Also the large majority of them have children back home and they are here to support their families back home and their children education, and that is their driving force. Necessity.
    As for Boa.. absolutely no chemical assistance there just sheer determination to earn her target as soon as possible, and I'm sure to leave it all behind her and never think of it again
    Mad respect for boa there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    Actually a few of the ladies will work late say on a friday night, stay in the shop over night and work all day saturday. I remember once driving past 208 in Kensington and noticed a light on at 11pm. I stopped and checked that the sign said closed, but went around the back. The lady had the door ajar and I stuck my nose in. Ended staying for around 3 hours and then leaving totally drained.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    I have no earthly idea how Boa maintains her enthusiasm for such long sessions but I'm so glad she does. What a joy of a woman.
    Certainly a joy as are many others judging by this forums reviews. Boa most certainly isn’t on hard shit. Far too normal and that’s why she is appreciated. I fill sorry for my friend a legit ML for her 12 hr days,mperhaps only earning $1200 for a 6 day week knowing that it is 10 times her wage as a nurse in Thailand. She isn’t getting porked by you buggers though!. So back to my question. 12 to 16 hr shifts?? Is it a slow day or busy working the long shift. And Old Snake I love your comments, but you are wrong when you check out the rosters. Same girls, 5 to 7 days a week months on end. I haven’t even been able to work out period brakes with some of the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh there a few that would take her home. What an amazing service she has managed to provide.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Mad respect for boa there.
    Mr Meng love your ARs with respect.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Certainly a joy as are many others judging by this forums reviews. Boa most certainly isn’t on hard shit. Far too normal and that’s why she is appreciated. I fill sorry for my friend a legit ML for her 12 hr days,mperhaps only earning $1200 for a 6 day week knowing that it is 10 times her wage as a nurse in Thailand. She isn’t getting porked by you buggers though!. So back to my question. 12 to 16 hr shifts?? Is it a slow day or busy working the long shift. And Old Snake I love your comments, but you are wrong when you check out the rosters. Same girls, 5 to 7 days a week months on end. I haven’t even been able to work out period brakes with some of the girls.
    Some of the more hardcore girls use the pill to suppress their periods enabling them to literally work for months without needing period breaks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSEXY View Post
    Lots and lots of caffeine
    More likely lots of Ice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Length of shaft? About six inches!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Some of the more hardcore girls use the pill to suppress their periods enabling them to literally work for months without needing period breaks.
    More often they use the sponge

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw a girl today. She was coming off a 13 hour shift yesterday and clearly zonked on a sleeping pill. Really slow doing anything and drifted off every now and then. Couldn't do much of a BBBJ or HJ. I wanted CIM but realised she couldn't do it.

Shops should really limit hours some girls work as a QA measure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast