Date: November 2022
Duration: 45 mins ($440 from memory)
Girls: Nezuko (J) & Miwako (J)
Rating: 5/10

Doubles tournament continued at N5M with an all Japanese session. This time Nezuko & Miwako. I had forgotten I had fucked Nezuko before when she first arrived. As someone else I said she has a silken pussy. Chose based on reviews and pics. Miwako less my type than Nezuko.

After a couple of PSE sessions with Jay and Queen I thought maybe two J girls would be into it in the same way. Alas not. Started out with time wasting in shower Miwako made me have two showers, I was ready to leave just then but thought I’d give it a go. Went to the bed Nezuko started with a shallow bbbj but I managed to push her down to the end of my shaft gently. Then Miwako but the wipes came out. Honestly don’t know why they bother the wipes do fuck all if you know anything about biology. Miwako a lame bbbj. Ate out Nezukos pussy a bit wasn’t enticed by Miwako’s. Fucked Miwako on top ok but girls were laughing too much. I don’t mind a bit of fun but it was distracting. So switched condoms and girls to Nezuko and fucked her hard so no time to laugh just moans (in a good way).

Ended up finishing in Miwako’s mouth as she looked hungry. Nezuko said she likes soft GFE, probably dud passive salaryman roots in Japan, not experienced PSE but each to their own. Both pleasant girls and would suit slow GFE or simp type clients but if you’re after a Black Rain fuckfest try some others.