Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOW I now know why J Anna is always booked out

Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    Karina not that wild? She must have REALLY liked me then.
    Or it was a different Karina to u. Absolutely the best working lady I have ever seen both in and out of an establishment. Nothing was off the table or charged extra for.

Damn I miss her. Would have made a perfect life partner too if she could stick to one guy.
    I didn't say karina not good, you can read my ar. If this the jap lady that always working weekend. She is good. But if you compare with anna, who brings toys in the session, Karina not there yet. The one brings out toys in N5M is Leena

What an amazing AR. FMD never heard WL bringing a toy before. I think I must break my piggy bank, too many in my list LoL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got to see Anna today for an hour. Very enjoyable session, worth every dollar. We got into some great tangled up positions with her skinny frame, the 69 was a highlight as we sort of rolled onto our side (great mirror view), but my rhythm was a bit off in the fucking and we kept switching to find what worked. She really liked prone and side-doggy/spooning and squeezed the dom off when I popped out so we stopped to regain our breath. She squelched my spit-covered dick in both her little hands and swirled her tongue around the head for what felt like 15 minutes, smiling and looking into my eyes, til I came in her mouth. Amazing. Room for improvement (from me that is), I want to go back and do better, maybe in a few months. Like Meng I usually prefer to try different girls, although I have a growing list of return-to's, and Anna is definitely on it.

In terms of the combination of looks, skills, attitude, just overall vibes, easily in the top 10 women I've been with, in my life, incl. non-punts. She's skinny but has a nicely shaped ass. I usually enjoy girls with big soft tits and sucking on them, which usually requires thiccer girls.. Anna definitely doesn't have standout tits, but they're nice - didn't try touching her nipples but hopefully I can get her aroused enough to ask me to suck them next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I went to see Anna a couple of weeks ago she was very jumpy like as if she was on crack. She had a hot banging body but it felt like I was fucking someone who was on meth. so yeah no thanks, Havent gone back since.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    When I went to see Anna a couple of weeks ago she was very jumpy like as if she was on crack. She had a hot banging body but it felt like I was fucking someone who was on meth. so yeah no thanks, Havent gone back since.
    Would you be able to elaborate on her 'jumpy' behaviour?

I've banged women on alcohol, crack and marijuana influence, most of them love to be banged rough PSE style because the influence numbs their pain. IMO Anna has her limits and her tits can sometimes be super sensitive either due to hormonal issues or psychological issues, therefore sometimes she doesn't like being sucked or grabbed on her tits. I've only been able to suck on her tits the first few times, recently she's made it off limits to everyone it seems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    As in I’ve seen her a handful of times for bbbj cim only because she said I’m too big for sex.. I actually don’t think I’m that big..
    She's been limiting the time I get to put my dick in her pussy as well these days, but she compensates with her sloppy BBBJ and CIM. Maybe her early morning customers are lucky enough to see her at her most energetic moments since her energy declines a little by the end of the day. But she does seem like she's trying hard to make the $350/hr I'm paying worth it no matter how tired she becomes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to stray off-topic, but anyone tried J Hina? She's priced the same as J Anna, so I'm wondering if she's as good? Although she takes a lot more shifts than Anna does.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    Sorry to stray off-topic, but anyone tried J Hina? She's priced the same as J Anna, so I'm wondering if she's as good? Although she takes a lot more shifts than Anna does.
    Also hoping for intel if anyone has it!

Damn I’ve gotta try this one out. Thanks for the intel guys

Anna is working today!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12