Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for Latinas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac90 View Post
    I think I may have seen the same Camilla at CM in Norman Park. Looks in her 30s, fit looking tan brunette with big fake tits and bbl. fun to talk to & dances a lot.
    Recently? Didn’t she was back but good if so - I saw her just before covid or during and she moved - for good I thought

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    Recently? Didn’t she was back but good if so - I saw her just before covid or during and she moved - for good I thought
    I don't know if it's the same one. Does she fit the same description? The one i saw was on today here:

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...ina-Babes.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac90 View Post
    There are a few on rotation at CM in Normand Park. A Colombian, Mexican & a couple of Brazilians from memory. The Colombian was fun but expensive so I didn't go very far.

Latinas are my type too but I have found that their massage skills are average in general and they charge more for less.
    Thanks for this, never heard of this place before. Went today and had a good time, will be returning

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any recommendations for this place ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Camilla was good, there’s plenty of others there I will be back to try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquifiedsolid View Post
    Any recommendations for this place ?

I have seen 4 so far. Looking to try others in future.

C****a (Colombian) - 30s, fit with enhanced tits & bbl, fun & dances, okay massage, 2p topless/bottomless hj - seen twice

L**h (Mexican) - late 20s or 30s, slim with nice shape but reserved, okay massage, 2/3p nhj. forget

L***a (Thai but left for 3 months) - early 20s, slim body, great massage, 4p bs

A***n (Australian) - late 20s, too top heavy/fat for me, poor massage, 2p + apple for hj. Was my first time as a walk in. Have booked each time since.

Expensive but I often get fatigued from so many Chinese & I'm into Latina women.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone tried the ‘western’ side of Ellys at Nerang

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have seen Leah and Camilla
    Awesome massage everytime with Camilla and she is very relaxed have a lot of fun, great nhj.
    Leah does a good massage but can be cold.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have seen Sami a couple of times, nice lady, decent massage and nhj and is a real latina, but has recently hiked her prices up way too high.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaharoa View Post
    Have seen Sami a couple of times, nice lady, decent massage and nhj and is a real latina, but has recently hiked her prices up way too high.
    Is sami still around? Can’t see her adds anymore. I thought she may have moved back overseas??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaharoa View Post
    I have seen Leah and Camilla
    Awesome massage everytime with Camilla and she is very relaxed have a lot of fun, great nhj.
    Leah does a good massage but can be cold.
    Is that Camilla that was at Southbank? I thought she left a while ago now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post
    Is that Camilla that was at Southbank? I thought she left a while ago now
    I think the guys are talking about a shop in east Brisbane- yep she left thought she went to Perth and never heard of again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have to agree on latinas being a generally poor experience. They tend to be uninterested and only in it for the short term money grab. The only exception I ever came across was V@#$$$@ at Venus massage in Clayfield. She was a great performer who went off like a firecracker. I think Covid sent her back home, but if she ever came back I would gladly open my wallet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is sami still around? Last time I visited her she was talking of going to Spain? Her adds have all gone now. She was the best Latina I had seen besides Camilla. Never gave FS but just about everything else

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I rate C*****a at Cozy, very enthusiastic but not sure how far the money will take you. Also, N***y at LMH always gives a good session but restricts amount of time allocated to the interesting stuff.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post
    Have to agree on latinas being a generally poor experience. They tend to be uninterested and only in it for the short term money grab. The only exception I ever came across was V@#$$$@ at Venus massage in Clayfield. She was a great performer who went off like a firecracker. I think Covid sent her back home, but if she ever came back I would gladly open my wallet.
    Damn wish I had know about her. Venus is close to me too. Do you know if this place is still open? I walked past it to get a burger next door around lunch time and noticed it was closed and there it's hepa of mail jammed in on the door handles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12