Thread: Anyone been to Chinatown lately ? I think the Asian/Chinese girls are back !!

Anyone been to Chinatown lately ? I think the Asian/Chinese girls are back !!

As per title , in the past few weeks I have been out and about in the city and just saw that fresh faces and young Asian girls are everywhere!

If you were on Dixon Street tonight around the night market, it was packed like New Years Eve, no kidding, just wondering if that would provide a positive boost to the local talents pool ?

I don’t punt that often these days so perhaps other brothers in the know or on the move can share your views or intels ?

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I can attest. The Asian hotties are back in town. I work very near to Chinatown. Today, I came across 2 absolute stunners. I mean 9/10s, faces so pretty you just can't help but stop and stare at them.
    Only problem is it's winter now so not much bare flesh to ogle at yet!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh bro I went Ma La Tang at near midnight and all these girls came in as most other shops were closed.

A lot of the girls were thais, made me wonder if they were MLs having a feed after work lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Praise the lord! Infinite hotties are back!

Banned
    It's not probable it's definite! There are many more Chinese, Japanese and Thai girls working. Just look at the shops' rosters! Our borders are open. Of course Asian girls are keen to return and continue with their studies while others want to work and make loads of tax free cash to send home or spend on themselves.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agreed, theres an overall increase in Asian hotties thanks to border openings.
    If you want to see them more in bare flesh than winter clothes, the gym is the place to be

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I don’t punt that often these days .....
    Likewise I only do it once a week. Mamasans have been telling about the new girls waxing lyrical about them.

But seeing one girl a week gives me enough options to choose even from the existing stables.

There are just too many girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Borders are completely open, welcome back

If you want some eye candy, make your way to the ICCC today. Anime expo, lots of cosplay walking around!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If you want some eye candy, make your way to the ICCC today. Anime expo, lots of cosplay walking around!
    Lol true but you also have to endure the fat incel girl and boy in Japanese high school girl skirt. Yuck 🙄😞

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    An article in the Herald today about the general decline of Chinatown.
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...13-p5b1di.html

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Lol true but you also have to endure the fat incel girl and boy in Japanese high school girl skirt. Yuck 🙄😞
    Look away, my dude, look away!

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    An article in the Herald today about the general decline of Chinatown.
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...13-p5b1di.html
    This is so true. Economically speaking, Chinatown must be the worst hit by COVID area in the city. Everywhere I go, all the businesses that used to be hang out places for the hotties have closed down. Meet fresh has become a Forex shop front. The old mall across Dixon St that used to have Shan Chen hotpot is like a barren wasteland, more than half the shop lots have been empty for at least 1 year. Even Shan Chen hotpot has been gone for that long. Almost all of the old food courts in the area are gone.

The problem with Chinatown is, it has always been driven economic factors. It thrived back in the day because it was an area of low rent that was in a convenient location in the city. Nowadays the commercial rent there is too high to make it viable to run the types of niche businesses that used to thrive there.

Not sure what it will take to resuscitate this area. Maybe the interest rates rising will trigger a crash in commercial property values, which will then normalise the rents there. It'll be ugly to watch, but maybe it needs to get worse before it can get better.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    All that new development around the old EntCent site has brought a whole new modern feel to the restaurant scene. Really makes the "old Chinatown" look run down.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    All that new development around the old EntCent site has brought a whole new modern feel to the restaurant scene. Really makes the "old Chinatown" look run down.
    Yup. I'm at darling square quite a bit and it is buzzing