Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : 15/7/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Rates : 60 minutes $200

Size/shape : Slim, Pretty, huge ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : CBJ, FS, chats

Value for money/recommend? : 50/50

Went there late at night after a few and was shown Alana (as the only available lady there). What piqued my interest was the size and roundness of her rump and boy was it a sight to behold. Yes, she’s expensive ($200ph for the standard) but if you’re into great backsides and someone that speaks English well then you’re in for a treat.
    She started with a CBJ and told me BBBJ was extra which I thought didn’t matter as long as she indulged me in massaging and feeling that backside. A quick to and fro in reverse cowgirl (again for that ass), cowgirl and mish. Thought it would be fitting to finish as a nice old HJ while I fondled her beautiful tits (first time with someone with fake tits and I’m pretty sold on that) and ass.

We chatted for a while about nothing and sometimes that’s all you’re after a hard week/month/year.

To summarise, probably not the best value but if you’re after something good with a lady that has assets (and knows it) then maybe this is something you might need to come back to.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    200 for cbj is a bit overpriced

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownsugar7906 View Post
    Person's Name : Alana

Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : 15/7/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Rates : 60 minutes $200

Size/shape : Slim, Pretty, huge ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : CBJ, FS, chats

Value for money/recommend? : 50/50

Went there late at night after a few and was shown Alana (as the only available lady there). What piqued my interest was the size and roundness of her rump and boy was it a sight to behold. Yes, she’s expensive ($200ph for the standard) but if you’re into great backsides and someone that speaks English well then you’re in for a treat.
    She started with a CBJ and told me BBBJ was extra which I thought didn’t matter as long as she indulged me in massaging and feeling that backside. A quick to and fro in reverse cowgirl (again for that ass), cowgirl and mish. Thought it would be fitting to finish as a nice old HJ while I fondled her beautiful tits (first time with someone with fake tits and I’m pretty sold on that) and ass.

We chatted for a while about nothing and sometimes that’s all you’re after a hard week/month/year.

To summarise, probably not the best value but if you’re after something good with a lady that has assets (and knows it) then maybe this is something you might need to come back to.
    I have been to Chatswood 60 a handful of times and only had a good experience once. The setup of the shop is ok, the girls were below average for me every single time. The only time it was fine it was with a girl, I don't remember her name, with one of the best BBBJ skills I have ever had. Walked out of there limping and dry as a bone. Not planning on going back anytime soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lawry123 View Post
    200 for cbj is a bit overpriced
    Not just CBJ, FS also included