Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fave ML got married:(

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerius13 View Post
    On the topic of married ML. Place I used to go weekly several years ago. I got friendly with the Mamasan and staff. They asked me what I did and at that stage I was running cleaning contracts and a few of the girls asked for jobs to get out of the shops or just to get extra. Once I was sure of their visa entitlements I put a few on, good workers. But I stopped seeing them as soon as they started work for me they were mostly the girls uncomfortable doing massage. The difference in income I never asked about. One of the girls came and asked if I could find work for her husband, it was for me uncomfortable talking to this guy, who turned out to be one of my best workers, remembering the happy endings his wife had provided. I recall one night her telling me she was going to be back at the shop next day with a big smile and the husband saying she does good massage. The place was mostly legit with only the occasional girl doing extras. I wondered if he knew ......
    I had a Thai ML that was married to an aussie guy, visa for her but his second marriage after divorce, previous relationship had kids etc. He was always telling her to try other work, picked her up and dropped her off from work at the shop everyday. It was a legit shop so I guess she would deny doing extras but she loved being flattered and eventually was going all the way anytime I visited. Once we were regular she offered to come clean my house, never took her up but wish I did as would have been able to stay in touch now that she's stopped working as ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Yep all that to have exclusive over your own ML pussy if shes married to you. I think unless you have millions and endless cash pot, if an ML is your missus then shes still going to keep seeing clients for cash. Yeh lucky for punting. I feel sorry for any guy who does not know his missus is an ML.
    Crazy. There is that much pussy in the world, you don’t need to stick to one. I would rather continue what I’m doing then stay to one person forever. No commitment = stress free

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back at 335 rosebery there was a girl who dated her customer but still work almost everyday. And her bf live in rosebery too lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Crazy. There is that much pussy in the world, you don’t need to stick to one. I would rather continue what I’m doing then stay to one person forever. No commitment = stress free
    That's why we have shops and brothels plenty of pussy available you can see a different girl every week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They will be back to working in this industry in no time mate. Probably not the same shop but you get the gist. Too used to earning big and easy money.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Its a very short lived career though. Smart ML/WL's know that their shelf lives are limited so they try to have an exit plan.

Once they get older, lose their looks, then they face stiff competition with the newer younger girls.

Banned
    A lot of guys know exactly what their GF’s get up to.

For example, I orchestrated a management position for her in one of the larger establishments. Then I drove her to the interview. Waited outside. What more does a guy have to know?

If she’s banging also then so be it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is it cheaper to regularly visit a favourite WL or to support a wife?
    Assuming you don't already have a wife!

Sent via Tapatalk on Android.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dweebles View Post

Cost per fuck.

You can hand over a lotta money 💰 to a GF or wife and get no sex. Not even a thank you.

A WL on the other hand provides sex and says thank you.

Easy decision really.

A WL and a housekeeper, that’s all any guy needs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    A WL and a housekeeperhat’s all any guy needs.
    And a cook. With the many regional cuisines of China, having PRC'S cook for you can be very fulfilling.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Cost per fuck.

You can hand over a lotta money �� to a GF or wife and get no sex. Not even a thank you.

A WL on the other hand provides sex and says thank you.

Easy decision really.

A WL and a housekeeper, that’s all any guy needs.
    or a WL that is also a house keeper fucks her client then cleans his house all for one payment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dweebles View Post

supporting a wife for some does not mean they are getting regular sex let alone BBBJs at home, a wife costs a lot of up keep & mental energy. A regular ML if guy is single probably the better option probably a little cheaper. For married guys probably many lucky if they get sex twice a week after being married some years. And if the couple has kids sex maybe once a month. So they punt to fill in the gap. Marriage can be hard going.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sex will always be a different thing for men versus women, for one thing, because the act itself is different

You can be a slim or or solid guy. Sex is straightforward if you can get a decent erection - put dick into warm place. For men, sex can relax you after a hard day at work

That's why punting is so popular

Compared to ladies.
    After a while in a relationship, women need to feel emotionally connected, not tired with work, their body not suffering PMS, and they have to get comfortable with a changing body. Sex for many women in relationships is not just a f_ck. If she doesn't feel validated in the relationship, sex will not be as rewarding as shopping for her, or counting her finances

I know many women who don't have sex for years and couldn't care less. It's not vital for them. Most men prefer sex at reasonable frequency. I don't have data but I don't know how some men manage who have no sex and who don't know about punting! Masturbation for me is a compromise but is reasonable given the rising cost for a WL

Don't get me wrong. Many women love sex in the right setting. But not all women need sex

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    I rang yesterday to book my favorite ML and reception told me she quit and got married, so I asked about another great girl there and she got married too. So sad…..
    Should have married them both earlier.

The girls won't wait for you forever in the massage parlours. One popular South Strathfield ML told me that she had so many suitors from her customers that it is not even funny.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    And a cook. With the many regional cuisines of China, having PRC'S cook for you can be very fulfilling.
    That is what food does I think?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    or a WL that is also a house keeper fucks her client then cleans his house all for one payment.
    That’s way too much. Don’t want anyone too tired for sex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Sex will always be a different thing for men versus women, for one thing, because the act itself is different

You can be a slim or or solid guy. Sex is straightforward if you can get a decent erection - put dick into warm place. For men, sex can relax you after a hard day at work

That's why punting is so popular

Compared to ladies.
    After a while in a relationship, women need to feel emotionally connected, not tired with work, their body not suffering PMS, and they have to get comfortable with a changing body. Sex for many women in relationships is not just a f_ck. If she doesn't feel validated in the relationship, sex will not be as rewarding as shopping for her, or counting her finances

I know many women who don't have sex for years and couldn't care less. It's not vital for them. Most men prefer sex at reasonable frequency. I don't have data but I don't know how some men manage who have no sex and who don't know about punting! Masturbation for me is a compromise but is reasonable given the rising cost for a WL

Don't get me wrong. Many women love sex in the right setting. But not all women need sex
    Validated in a relationship. That sounds like a lotta work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123