Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fave ML got married:(

Junior Member(有D料到)

Fave ML got married:(

I rang yesterday to book my favorite ML and reception told me she quit and got married, so I asked about another great girl there and she got married too. So sad…..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    I rang yesterday to book my favorite ML and reception told me she quit and got married, so I asked about another great girl there and she got married too. So sad…..
    Sounds like they might of married each other

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What if she gets married but still works, and you know that, you will still book her?
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    Sounds like they might of married each other
    Nice lateral thinking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    What if she gets married but still works, and you know that, you will still book her?
    I suppose they may well return to the easy income one day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suppose they may well return to the easy income one day
    Probably sooner than they think !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if it was to a customer. I wouldn’t mind a dollar for every time I’ve been asked! Especially pre covid times

Junior Member(有D料到)
    But not heart broken

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mind sharing who they were now that they’re both no longer working?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullzdog View Post
    I wonder if it was to a customer. I wouldn’t mind a dollar for every time I’ve been asked! Especially pre covid times
    That's what I thought!

Why waste your time on dating sites (and we know how useless some are) when you see countless guys at work. That's right guys. MLs have this great opportunity to meet, talk and check out a guy's goods while working. A single ML will eventually find one guy that attracts her attention and sweeps her off her feet. With many MLs arriving from overseas from poorer countries, there surely would be a few wanting to settle down with an Aussie bloke.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Back in 2000 when i was working in Surry Hills, i use to each lunch at the Korean sushi shop around the corner because it was healthier and cheaper than anything else,
    anyway got ask by the owners about helping out a waitress for PR, i basically told him, i only will marry for love, plus at that time the going rate for citizenship was $40K, as it was the hot topic in the papers at the time, but it also was heavily investigated by immigration as well.

Banned
    I say good for them to find a husband.

Three MLs I know of. One married to an Aussie and secretly worked behind his back. She told me he didn't give her enough money to support her.

Second one has an Aussie boyfriend who knows what she works as.

Third one has an Aussie fiancee but secretly works as a ML because she has heavy financial responsibilities in China. Her fiancee although a generous man doesn't give her enough money to send home.

Banned
    Maybe it's an excuse not to see you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lots of MLS are married and work, lots of them have kids here too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by V2539 View Post
    Lots of MLS are married and work, lots of them have kids here too
    You're right there. Many are single mums too with their kids living with their parents or family while they earn a living in Australia and send some of the money back home.

Banned
    You should congratulate yourself non of them is marrying you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I say good for them to find a husband.

Three MLs I know of. One married to an Aussie and secretly worked behind his back. She told me he didn't give her enough money to support her.

Second one has an Aussie boyfriend who knows what she works as.

Third one has an Aussie fiancee but secretly works as a ML because she has heavy financial responsibilities in China. Her fiancee although a generous man doesn't give her enough money to send home.

From a WL’s perspective what is “enough money”?

How much are we talking about?

Throw a figure.

I’m interested to see what money will buy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post

Throw a figure.

Lets start with ML needs an expensive house in a top suburb waterfront if possible there is a few million dollars right there. Fancy cars probably a couple. Money to travel when ever she wants to. Money for her family in Asia. Money for another house in Asia. Some may have business desires so money to run that. Money to invest and maybe a couple of million dollars in saving. She basically needs money to spend every day to. I think the average guy could not afford MLs wants money wise. That's where you have lots of guys married to MLs some know they are MLs but many don't. I know of several who married Aussie blokes for their money but still screw around for cash because I been with them in FS sessions. A guy really has to know what his missus is doing all day when hes at work. Heard that there are many Chinese married wives who are pretending they are cleaning hotels but in reality they are secretly working as MLs. Their hubbies have no clue they are screwing for cash.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post

Throw a figure.

If I had to guess, the figure would be close to what they make as a WL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I always tell them, "For me, I hope I see you again next time. For you, I hope I don't.".

I know what I can offer and it's not permanence. Who doesn't wish a better life for a nice person, especially if she's a favorite.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast