Thread: Mia - Taiwanese hotty. Finished with Spanish

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Mia - Taiwanese hotty. Finished with Spanish

It has been over a year since I’ve been to Tiffany’s place but today I decided to revisit. New girl Mia is one I hadn’t seen before so let’s give it a go.

Mia is mid 20s, Taiwanese with smooth skin and a nice rack. First part was a solid hard massage but with some sensuality mixed in - her hair touching mine, her boobs touching my head as she massaged my back.

Then lots of sensual touching of my arse, nuts and back. I was floating. She offered prostrate and even though I said no to it when booking I felt relaxed enough to give it another go.

One finger in - oh yeah. Just have to fully relax to enjoy. You want two fingers? Yes baby. Fuck me! I raised my head up to get a look in the mirror at this fine girl rogering me to buggery. Fuck yes! Then other hand on my shaft - oh wow.

Turn over. Her bush is not shaved. I touch it and lightly brush my finger over it. She’s ok with it but I don’t want to stretch the friendship. Come here and show me your tits. Oh yeah, lovely nips. Now come up further so I can slide my cock In Spanish. It’s been so long since I’ve done this - last time was probably at Renwick. I started fucking her boobs while looking in the mirror. Mia was looking too which was so hot. Oh yeah. Thrust thrust and blow my spunk on her rack and stomach. Oh yeah. What a site to see.

More massage followed then I arranged for Tiffany to come in and beat the crap out of my shoulder. All my needs taken care of in a one stop shop. I even got my phone charged while being serviced.

Shop Owner
    Thanks your good review.hope see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Mia last weekend. Stunning body and excellent massage to boot. recommended.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark2021 View Post
    I saw Mia last weekend. Stunning body and excellent massage to boot. recommended.
    Thanks you, darling good review. Hope see you soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any shops like this down west?

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Mia working today.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and good servies

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Any shops like this down west?
    Thanks your asking ,no now maybe late

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Mia working today .please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and good servies

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Mia working today .please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and good servies