Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vivi

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    if you were playing test cricket at the gabba, and you launch one into the crowd, the ball might leave a mark in the middle of the bat. That mark is also on the roster. I would declare at all costs before booking that.
    Interesting isnt it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Yes - went recently and very, very VERY!!! fine.

M.A.
    Went to vivis just a couple of hours ago. Really had my hopes up only to end up being crushed yet again. It is a sad day.

Saw an age 30ish looking lady. On the big side but wasn't too bad. 4/10 in the looks department and honestly wouldn't have been a problem but she was gruff as hell, massage was extremely meh and could tell she was on her phone the whole time. Should've left in hindsight.

Got into punting begging this year and the last few months have been pretty demoralising due to bad experiences visiting shops. So far only J*** in Carina has been able to me from giving up on this moneypit of a hobby. Or I'm just damn unlucky

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LootfastEatAss View Post
    Got into punting begging this year and the last few months have been pretty demoralising due to bad experiences visiting shops. So far only J*** in Carina has been able to me from giving up on this moneypit of a hobby. Or I'm just damn unlucky
    Have you ever asked yourself why YOU are so "damn unlucky"?. There are ways to increase your chances of a successful punt.
    One simple thing to do - read the forum everyday and develop a list of the shops with a solid rep, visit these 85% of the time. ( to me ViVi does not have a solid rep)
    There are other ways to increase your chances ....
    Puff Puff Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Terrible ,the hamburgers are ordinary , as has Vivi become, was great then good now just T and N doing the doubles and the rest are terrible.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Have you ever asked yourself why YOU are so "damn unlucky"?. There are ways to increase your chances of a successful punt.
    One simple thing to do - read the forum everyday and develop a list of the shops with a solid rep, visit these 85% of the time. ( to me ViVi does not have a solid rep)
    There are other ways to increase your chances ....
    Puff Puff Prof
    Yep did exactly that. Navigated the forum's and went to tictok since it was suggested alot. Completely blew my expectations now I feel like a knobhead not doing this earlier. Sucks that it is a bit of a drive but that seems to be a common complaint for punters on the southside. Oh well was worth it anyways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12