Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diva Body Tone photos

Banned

Diva Body Tone photos

Did anyone notice Diva Body Tone shop is not showing girls' photos when posting their roster? Anyone know what's going on?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe they forgot?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMaster View Post
    Maybe they forgot?
    Doesn't appear to be the case here. Some punters were criticising the accuracy of their photos. Maybe they decided to remove them. This won't be helpful to punters. How do you know what a girl looks like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Doesn't appear to be the case here. Some punters were criticising the accuracy of their photos. Maybe they decided to remove them. This won't be helpful to punters. How do you know what a girl looks like?
    I tend to agree, a touched photo is better than no photo at all. Esp when deciding to visit for the first time or not. Once u know how touched up it gets, u can manage the expectation. It’s only when they use fake photos that pisses everybody off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed. When delivered a fake, they are wiped by me!

Banned
    Glad to see they're posting pics of their girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t know why they do it. When I am presented with a girl who does not match the photo I do not go back to the agency. They are dead to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t know why they do it. When I am presented with a girl who does not match the photo I do not go back to the agency. They are dead to me. Yeah it means a lot of agencies are dead to me. Iol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The shops in artarmon do the same now too. I was told it was for legal reasons but that makes no sense to me?

Banned
    While on the subject of Diva Body Tone, is there a reason why the girls at Kyoto and Sakura don't move around and work at the Diva premises? All three shops are owned by the same owner. Other shops have this arrangement.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    They used to.some still go between diva and excelsior.
    Very few do. Mostly stay at Kyoto or Sakura.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    I tend to agree, a touched photo is better than no photo at all. Esp when deciding to visit for the first time or not. Once u know how touched up it gets, u can manage the expectation. It’s only when they use fake photos that pisses everybody off.
    I saw Ema and Hitomi real person same as shop’s photos and assumed latest photos are legit as wearing Japanese Kimono, good presentation.

Banned
    Is Ema tanned like the bed pic or white like the kimono one?
    Those rooms are very dark at Diva. If my memory serves me right, Ema may have been tanned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Ema tanned like the bed pic or white like the kimono one?
    Ema’s face as kimono, skin tanned or white? Couldn’t remember as she was wearing clothes, I only focused on her face and body. Ema looks young and pretty, I will visit her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Those rooms are very dark at Diva. If my memory serves me right, Ema may have been tanned.
    lol cuteguy is the veteran knows this shop better. Agreed this shop has dimmed lights and spot lights keep turning. Not sure whether they charge us having disco there lol?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beitahan View Post
    Ema’s face as kimono, skin tanned or white? Couldn’t remember as she was wearing clothes, I only focused on her face and body. Ema looks young and pretty, I will visit her.

Hey Bro did you end up visiting Ema yet? Or any bros for the matter visiting Ema? I am travelling to Sydney tomorrow and thinking of seeing one of the J girls either Ema, Shayumi or Miyuki. I've seen ARs of Miyuki but none on Ema and Shayumi and don't wanna be a guinea pig since I live 2 hours away and won't know when I can visit again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ema?

Quote Originally Posted by Beitahan View Post
    Not sure if my last post went through so reposting, any updates on these? Did you end up visiting Ema? Doing a trip to Sydney tomorrow as part of work and thinking of seeing her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    save your money and heartache, just add the diva, sakura, kyoto to your blacklist.

Any photos taken inside the shop is more trustworthy than photos taken elsewhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I just wonder that when they say that photo is a genuine one of the room do you mean just the room and not the girl?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast