Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diva Body Tone photos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    I just wonder that when they say that photo is a genuine one of the room do you mean just the room and not the girl?
    It doesn't prevent the overzealous mamasan from using an App to white wash the skin, give the ML a slimming and make her waist pencil thin and longer legs. Most photos the MLs would appear 10 years younger.

My last 3 visits to a shop in Burwood all the new girls look nothing like the photos.

This is not the only shop which is blatantly doing it. The whole trade is stinking with such malpractice and misrepresentation. They have little respect for the punters many of whom come with their hard-earned dollars.

I say we'll boycott them. We vote with our dolllars.

A fellow punter told me he was unlikely to visit the South Strathfield shops again because of the photo issue. And my last visit to the Burwood shop would most probably be my last.

We have enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    It doesn't prevent the overzealous mamasan from using an App to white wash the skin, give the ML a slimming and make her waist pencil thin and longer legs. Most photos the MLs would appear 10 years younger.

My last 3 visits to a shop in Burwood all the new girls look nothing like the photos.

This is not the only shop which is blatantly doing it. The whole trade is stinking with such malpractice and misrepresentation. They have little respect for the punters many of whom come with their hard-earned dollars.

A fellow punter told me he was unlikely to visit the South Strathfield shops again because of the photo issue. And my last visit to the Burwood shop would most probably be my last.

We have enough.
    Gollee Jethro, them's fightin' words, go get em'

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

We have enough.
    Agree. I gave up on booking here. Feels like I keep getting different person. Only 1 time I got the accurate face. If ever I'll try again I'll go for line up even though I don't like line ups. Quick question, if ever you go for line up and you don't like the girls they show to you is ok to go away? I tried once and I feel pressure to choose, not sure if I'm allowed not to choose after they show all the girls

Senior Member(無間使者)

Diva Body Tone photos

Quote Originally Posted by FiloPunter View Post
    Agree. I gave up on booking here. Feels like I keep getting different person. Only 1 time I got the accurate face. If ever I'll try again I'll go for line up even though I don't like line ups. Quick question, if ever you go for line up and you don't like the girls they show to you is ok to go away? I tried once and I feel pressure to choose, not sure if I'm allowed not to choose after they show all the girls
    If you don’t like the girl or girls on offer, walk. It’s simple and you’ll realise how sensible it is after you do it the first time!

The next punter will come, shop will get paid, girl will get paid, and you won’t spend $$ on a girl you’re not really into. And you might walk in and see the perfect girl at the next place.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FiloPunter View Post
    I walked once in Cabramatta. I was shown 3 MILFs and I dodn't like any of them.

I did a hasty exit. You must do it fast without giving mamasan the chance to sweet talk you into accepting one of the girls.

Did anyone see the new girl Kanon DBT posted? You have to be a fool if you believe that photo, the eyes and nose don't even look real and in portion... #appbeatygonewrong

They need to ease back on their photoshop!

Looks like the photo got updated, better but still don't believe it. haha 10 points for trying.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    https://www.gravurefit.com/en/watch/honb-216/
    Kanon's re-uploaded photos seem surprisingly accurate which is a first for this lot

Banned
    Has Diva stopped advertising here? Don't see their roster anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Has Diva stopped advertising here? Don't see their roster anymore.
    They're very poor when it comes to their roster updates and occasionally when it comes to organising bookings. Probably just have to call them up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12