Thread: J Chika - Avoid

Junior Member(有D料到)

Exclamation J Chika - Avoid

Person's Name: Chika

Establishment: 310 Cleveland St

Date of Visit: June 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Few minutes walk from Surry Hills tram stop

Phone: 0488 888 310

Rates: 280

Size/shape: 7

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: bbbj, DFK, cowgirl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About: (YMMV)

The place - Room 7

The girl - Young, but I would classify her looks as below average. Body is shapeless, probably like 34/32/34 with body fat. Attitude is the worst I have seen in recent years. She makes it very clear that she's there for a job. No expression, no smile, just want to get it over and done with. She also has a very strange personality.

Main event - Entered into the room, not much interaction. Said hello and went straight into shower. No activities there. Then went to the bed, I tried to start some conversation to reduce the awkwardness, but it's like hitting a brick wall. Something like "Do u listen to music?" No. "U watch Japanese series when u rest?" No.

OK so maybe she's not there to talk, let's hope the job is done properly. Quick mechanical Catbath, and mechanical bbbj. She does do a lot of DFK but also mechanical. DATY is a no. Started with CG, then I just did what I had to do finished with mish. Still got about half hour left, so asked for second, she said not enough time. Then I ask for CIM, she said it takes too long.

Probably one of the worst punt, don't remember one that comes close. For shops which I have no expectations, I wouldn't bother to remember or write a report. Places like 533 I just go up for a quick offload if I drive pass. For those places to keep staff like Chika, I would have no complaints.

There's another post about Chika, similar experience as what I had.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great honest review! This Bitch really needs to sort out her attitude, shes acting like shes doing you a favor, Great that you put the review out though! Will avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks for sharing your experience. I had similar experience with that overhyped girl Malay Lara/Cara (bad attitude and no sense of service) , hope Ginza’s admin can see the reviews and optimize service quality.
    For those girls who doesn’t like this job, please quit the industry , don’t waste customers money and time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CqtVII View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I had similar experience with that overhyped girl Malay Lara/Cara (bad attitude and no sense of service) , hope Ginza’s admin can see the reviews and optimize service quality.
    For those girls who doesn’t like this job, please quit the industry , don’t waste customers money and time
    oh no, i was planning to see her cos a few punter said her face is beautiful. thanks for heads up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CqtVII View Post
    Nah I like M Lara. Since J Nozomi returned Japan, Lara probably has the best body to my liking. Having said that, I tend to stay with regulars don't see many girls. Her vibe is a bit cold but I still feel good chemistry. YMMV maybe?

Saw Chika once, her body was OK. Good skin, decent natural boobs that feel good and chubby on the waist. Service was just fine but very brief. Whatever I do to her or I asked her to do she would accommodate but always stopped quickly and said NO TIME. Kept rushing me for everything and I ended up back to my car in like 25mins for a 45mins booking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Surprised Ginza management haven't fired her by now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Chika was good, especially bbbj with saliva really has JAV feeling

I guess the girl needs a rest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxdindin View Post
    Chika was good, especially bbbj with saliva really has JAV feeling

I guess the girl needs a rest
    Needs a rest because she has had too many bookings? She's doing this job to make money and not for the pleasure of meeting Aussie guys and making friends. What else would it be? Guys shouldn't expect every girl that works at Ginza to be amazing. There will be duds too. Don't go in with high expectations guys.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Needs a rest because she has had too many bookings? She's doing this job to make money and not for the pleasure of meeting Aussie guys and making friends. What else would it be? Guys shouldn't expect every girl that works at Ginza to be amazing. There will be duds too. Don't go in with high expectations guys.
    For the money the guys pay there's usually a expectation that the service would match the price.

It's like electing a prime minister and saying not to have high expectations on how well he or she would run the country.

Even though the last couple of prime ministers haven't been good, hell yea I'm going to have high expectations. Likewise if you're paying 300 plus dollars per hour then yes, people will have high expectations.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her when she first started and had a good session. She must have went downhill. She's left Sydney now anyway after the negative feedback.