Hi all - apologies for any duplication here, I know this type of thing has been done before but after an extensive search I couldn't find anything that focussed on very large boobs.

I know that giant boobs aren't everyone's cup of tea, I also understand that the size is open to interpretation and different opinions. For that reason I am suggesting a few different criteria that you could use to decide if a girl belongs in this thread:

- E cup or bigger
- Larger (chubby) girls
- If brother Ahlungor considers them "too big", they probably belong in this thread
- Similar to the recently retired Chinese Helen from Summerville, or Thai Diana/Lucia from Five Dock/Broadway

The reason I think this thread might be useful is that i've searched far and wide, and can only identify one girl that is currently working that fits in this category, and that would be Ada from Artarmon/Kensington. There could be others out there that I don't about, or a new girl incoming from overseas might be just around the corner, so it would be great to have this central location to update each other.

Don't get me wrong the C/D cup girls with slim bodies and the DD cup beauties will still play a very important role in this scene, but they belong in different threads. Sometimes a guy just needs big volume, and I'm hoping this becomes the place to find it!