Hi all,

First post here. Long time punter (10+ years) been in and out of the scene as relationship stays change etc. back in it now and looking to share various experiences around Perth I’ve been to to bring a bit of life to Perth. Used to be on Punter Planet, but don’t wish to pay to use a forum.

This one is for a message parlour in perth offering extra services.

Name: Essence of Asia Massage
Address: 3/1159 Albany Hwy, Bentley WA 6102

Essence of Asia massage is the sister store to Pure Essence Massage in Cannington near Westfield Carousel. I actually found this Essence store as the other one was full when I tried to go.

Situated at the back of a small business park in Bentley, plenty of free parking. On the weekends, neighbouring businesses aren’t open. Overflow parking at Spud Shed across Albany Hwy. usual LED massage lights on exterior and as you enter, clear menu board for all “above board” massages available. As you enter the shop, can tell this is a rub and tug operation.

I opted for 45 minutes full body, I believe was $60.

reception lady welcomed me and took my money (cash and card available) and showed me to the room. Advised me to undress to either underwear or nothing and said massage lady will be back. A very long wait, 10 minutes I’d say, before a massage lady entered the room.

Lady:
Looks:She was a bit chunky, maybe slightly overweight
Dress: bikini with slippers on
Wore a mask so couldn’t see her face

Experience:
The massage itself was actually very enjoyable. I could tell she had actual training. Asked me how hard or soft I wanted the massage, asked if I wanted oil or no oil.

Onto the “fun” part.

She rolled me onto my back, and noticed I was half hard. Asked me “would you like a relief?” I asked how much.
“Handjob $70, CBJ $110”

Considering I’d already spent $60 on the massage so far, and I didn’t find her all that attractive, I just opted for handjob. Paid the cash and off came the towel.

She took off her bra and rubbed her boobs around me. Covered herself in oil and rubbed herself around my body. On top of the massage table.

Her technique wasn’t bad I’ll be honest. Started slow, but of balls involved, then finished me at the top just the way I like it. Cummed on her boobs and a bit on her face and hair (sorry!) during the relief, I was allowed to touch her butt, boobs and legs but when I tried to reach around the front was told “no sorry”.

Afterwards, rest of the massage was completed. I dressed, thanked her and left.

Rating:
6/10.
I’d prefer to have a choice of the massage lady as I’ve had before at another place. Free parking and off the Main Street is good for privacy. Fixtures and fittings comfortable, A/C in the room. If the lady was more attractive, I’d give a 7 or 8.

Essence of Asia massage
3/1159 Albany Hwy, Bentley WA 6102
10am-9pm 7 days a week