Month/Year of Visit : July/22
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com
    Phone : 0417 888 123
    Hours of Business : 10am til 3am
    Rates : $150/30mins
    Extras Cost : None
    Services Provided This Session : Shower together, BBBJ, DFK, DATY. CFS
    Size/shape : https://no5marrickville.com/profile/coco-1/

Value for money/recommend? : Second time I have seen her and its a YES again

My experience

Been some time between punts with Coco but reading some reviews recently peaked my interest to visit her again.

Get to No5 during lunch rush and it was packed. Ushered to a small waiting room. Unfortunately had to wait about 20mins past booking time to see her which is not ideal when its packed.
    Get into the room and in walks Coco..

Coco is friendly, speaks english well so striking up convo is not a problem.
    Clothes off and into the shower for a soap down and a brief BBBJ in the shower.

Dry off and onto the bed.
    Coco jumps on top and plants her tits straight into my face.. start to suck on her nipples whilst she rubs her clean shaven pussy up against my leg.
    Horny as fuck she goes down to give me BBBJ and without asking she plants herself on top of me in 69 . Pussy smack bang in my face. Start to go to town whilst she sucks licking her pussy and rimming her.
    After afew minutes of this i tap her on the shoulder as i can feel myself getting ready to blow.

She puts the dom on and jump on top and starts reverse cowgirl and she is riding me very hard to the point i could feel my balls getting squashed. I pull her back so she can lean on me and then i take control of the thrusting.
    Coco is a very horny lady in general and she asked me to fuck her hard so i gladly oblige. We both look into the mirror to see the action whilst she moans very loudly.

I pull out and she asked me to fuck her doggy style. She has an amazing ass and its only a matter of time before i blow.
    Again she asked me to fuck her hard, added some ass spanking and a finger in the ass whilst i pounded away as hard as i could until i blew in the dom.

Lay on the bed with 5 mins to go we had abit of a chat..

Coco mentioned her days working in the industry were numbered. She was going to take a holiday in a couple of montha and probably wont return to the industry.

I recommend if you are thinking of seeing her... do it before she disappears.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got to see Coco again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekie_81 View Post
    Month/Year of Visit : July/22
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com
    Phone : 0417 888 123
    Hours of Business : 10am til 3am
    Rates : $150/30mins
    Extras Cost : None
    Services Provided This Session : Shower together, BBBJ, DFK, DATY. CFS
    Size/shape : https://no5marrickville.com/profile/coco-1/

Value for money/recommend? : Second time I have seen her and its a YES again

My experience

Been some time between punts with Coco but reading some reviews recently peaked my interest to visit her again.

Get to No5 during lunch rush and it was packed. Ushered to a small waiting room. Unfortunately had to wait about 20mins past booking time to see her which is not ideal when its packed.
    Get into the room and in walks Coco..

Coco is friendly, speaks english well so striking up convo is not a problem.
    Clothes off and into the shower for a soap down and a brief BBBJ in the shower.

Dry off and onto the bed.
    Coco jumps on top and plants her tits straight into my face.. start to suck on her nipples whilst she rubs her clean shaven pussy up against my leg.
    Horny as fuck she goes down to give me BBBJ and without asking she plants herself on top of me in 69 . Pussy smack bang in my face. Start to go to town whilst she sucks licking her pussy and rimming her.
    After afew minutes of this i tap her on the shoulder as i can feel myself getting ready to blow.

She puts the dom on and jump on top and starts reverse cowgirl and she is riding me very hard to the point i could feel my balls getting squashed. I pull her back so she can lean on me and then i take control of the thrusting.
    Coco is a very horny lady in general and she asked me to fuck her hard so i gladly oblige. We both look into the mirror to see the action whilst she moans very loudly.

I pull out and she asked me to fuck her doggy style. She has an amazing ass and its only a matter of time before i blow.
    Again she asked me to fuck her hard, added some ass spanking and a finger in the ass whilst i pounded away as hard as i could until i blew in the dom.

Lay on the bed with 5 mins to go we had abit of a chat..

Coco mentioned her days working in the industry were numbered. She was going to take a holiday in a couple of montha and probably wont return to the industry.

I recommend if you are thinking of seeing her... do it before she disappears.
    Does she really think that her days in thus industry are outnumbered? It appears she's at her peak right now given the huge demand for her services. Why would you leave right now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Does she really think that her days in thus industry are outnumbered? It appears she's at her peak right now given the huge demand for her services. Why would you leave right now?
    She expressed desire to see family back home and taking long holiday. Didn't think she will return.. Maybe she means No5? Maybe the industry?

Coco is on today~

Call us or Msg us before she take the long holiday~